Celtics-Clippers Game

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtics2008Champs. Show Celtics2008Champs's posts

Re: Celtics-Clippers Game

they have 7 and clips have 6. so ya o boards

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Rest the starters and sub in the newbies.  I think it's one of those nights.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

Garnett needs to post up and stop taking jump shots.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Not only are we playing terrible, but the ball just won't bounce our way.

Gotta hang in there....we can still win this.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoylestonBB. Show BoylestonBB's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics-Clippers Game:
    [QUOTE]Rest the starters and sub in the newbies.  I think it's one of those nights.
    Posted by breaktime[/QUOTE]

Agree - give them the whole 4th quarter

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics-Clippers Game : Agree - give them the whole 4th quarter
    Posted by BoylestonBB[/QUOTE]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I truly hope so, lead at 11, and could have been 9, but Jeff Green misses a 3, I dont get why he takes a 3?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

I blame Rondo for K.G.'s struggle.  I keep seeing K.G. get good position in the 1st half trying to post up and Rondo waves him back to do a pick and pop when clearly K.G. jumper is off...I agree....eat this game and let the backups get their game together...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics-Clippers Game : What a stupid statement.... how in the h e l l is Murphy a bust... do you know anything about bball ?
    Posted by CASox[/QUOTE]

You're the idiot that's stupid.  Have you even watched the last 3 games or are you just a blind idiot cousin of Murphy's?   What has he done?  I admit, though, as stupid as he is, he's smarter than you!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

Give Arroyo more playing time then Rondo, Rondo is not himself tonight.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

oh, and I blame Obama too....they were all chilling the other night.  What the hell did you do to my C's Obama....I know ur a Bulls fan!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Down to 10, and then right back to 16 point lead based on a few bad plays.  Rondo spins the ball rather than a simple layup.  Sometimes, its not good to be fancy.   

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Is Krstic the only one who came to play tonight????

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]Give Arroyo more playing time then Rondo, Rondo is not himself tonight.
    Posted by CelticFanLA[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't abandon Rondo, yet although its definitely not his shining moment tonight.  But, I like Arroyo's game.  He's showing me something!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]Is Krstic the only one who came to play tonight????
    Posted by jdm894g[/QUOTE]

You don't think Ray and Paul are playing tonight? Hmmmm, I may be watching a different game, but they're putting in the effort.  Krstic playing well offensively, but was getting killed on D, especially in the first half.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

[QUOTE]Give Arroyo more playing time then Rondo, Rondo is not himself tonight.
    Posted by CelticFanLA[/QUOTE]

Problem may be Rondo is himself tonight.

The kid is slowing falling into lots of bad habits & Doc is allowing it all to happen unchecked apparently.

Lets hope hes just run down and Arroyo can rest him up but... I read your posts about tonights game (since I missed the first half) and see hes playing more matador defense.  Its becoming systemic if thats the case... not good

Is he tired, lazy or defiant over his boyfriend being traded??

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

It appears to be that way, Krstic has been playing good these past few games. Lead at 11, I say sit Rondo and play Arroyo. At least he can score, and get another scorer in for Rondo!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Ray Allen for ##########3333333333333333333333333333333333333

Here we go down to 6

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Ray Allen....wow.  Amazing how he does that off balance fast break 3 pointer.  Love it.  We can do this....good defense will lead to good offense.  

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

here we go baby! i think the troy murphy experiment is OVER! he will be on the pine in the playoffs!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtics2008Champs. Show Celtics2008Champs's posts

RONDO TO RAY ALLEN FOR THE PULL UP THREE..GOT IT... CLIPPERS TIMEOUT.. LEAD AT 6!!!!!!!
    LETS GO CELTICS

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

6 point game, Celtics are back in it! Come on guys, play defense get stops!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics-Clippers Game : You're the idiot that's stupid.  Have you even watched the last 3 games or are you just a blind idiot cousin of Murphy's?   What has he done?  I admit, though, as stupid as he is, he's smarter than you!
    Posted by Celtsfan4life[/QUOTE]

Wow good one!  Are you 12?  Murphy has barely played for the Cs and to judge him on several minutes shows you know nothing about basketball.  No worries, I wouldnt expect a 12 yr old to know much.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Rondo for 3??  Are you kidding me?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Arroyo is playing very well

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtics2008Champs. Show Celtics2008Champs's posts

RONDO FOR THE THREE. no. RAY ALLEN FOR THE THREE. no. NENAD REBOUND AND GETS FOULED. 1/2