Celtics could be 4-6 very lucky team

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

Celtics could be 4-6 very lucky team

Boston has won 3 games in overtime that could have gone either way and beat the Knicks by 4 points in a very close game. Boston could be a 4-6 team or 5-5 team very easily.

The Celtics have played each game like a playoff game and over used starters Allen,Pierce,Garnett and Rondo with back to back 40+ minute games.

Doc has refused to use his bench for any long periods of time. Boston is one very lucky team in overtime,they seem to get all the calls,why? Maybe someone in the home office wants another Celtic /Lakers final for rating purposes only.

The NBA stinks and has become nothing but showtime with the stars.World Wrestling on a basketball court.

Take care Run

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ReddsGhost. Show ReddsGhost's posts

Re: Celtics could be 4-6 very lucky team

and we COULD be 10-0...but we aren't. We COULD be 9-1...but we aren't. We COULD be 4-6...but we aren't. We COULD be 5-5...but we aren't. So my very UNlucky stats cancel out your very lucky stats.

8-2. It is what it is.

Take care Goat

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from shines01. Show shines01's posts

Celtics top NBA Power Rankings
    http://espn.go.com/nba/powerrankings

Monkeys could fly out of my rectum

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pancakespwn. Show Pancakespwn's posts

Coulda shoulda woulda

those teams we played lost and the games we lost were close as hell. troll

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TeamUmbutu. Show TeamUmbutu's posts

Days of the all white NBA are over. You should get over it as well.

"Once upon a time" is getting old.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from existentialparquet. Show existentialparquet's posts

they could be any number of different records.  the pistons coulld be undefeated.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

Erdan almost got a start last week Run. Damn Shaq for get heathly!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

I may have to put run on ignore with all these off the wall posts.  I dont know if you are a true Celtics fan, but please THINK before you post!!!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics could be 4-6 very lucky team:
    [QUOTE]I may have to put run on ignore with all these off the wall posts.  I dont know if you are a true Celtics fan, but please THINK before you post!!!!!
    Posted by jdm894g[/QUOTE]

runrunandrun wants the attention. Typical nobody in real life, trying to be somebody on the internet. The only way people are going to notice him is if he makes a thread like this.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from lovetruth007. Show lovetruth007's posts

Does that mean Utah should be 1-10 instead of 7-4? They won 5 consective  comeback games with double digit deficit in the second half.

MJ said a win is a win and a team only needs to score 1 pt more than the other team to win. Honestly, a team that can win close games is a great team.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from saraswatinamah. Show saraswatinamah's posts

Worthless discussion...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from gtown07. Show gtown07's posts

In Response to Celtics could be 4-6 very lucky team:
    [QUOTE]Boston has won 3 games in overtime that could have gone either way and beat the Knicks by 4 points in a very close game. Boston could be a 4-6 team or 5-5 team very easily. The Celtics have played each game like a playoff game and over used starters Allen,Pierce,Garnett and Rondo with back to back 40+ minute games. Doc has refused to use his bench for any long periods of time. Boston is one very lucky team in overtime,they seem to get all the calls,why? Maybe someone in the home office wants another Celtic /Lakers final for rating purposes only. The NBA stinks and has become nothing but showtime with the stars.World Wrestling on a basketball court. Take care Run
    Posted by runrunandrun[/QUOTE]

They  haven't overused the starters. Check the playing time. Overtime throws the numbers out of whack as does games against good competition. They haven't played a lot of patsies yet like the Lakers have.

It is too early in the season to  make any kind of conclusion. Delonte is coming back, Perk will be back in January, Jermaine O'Neal will be back, and Semih is getting better. I'm not worried about too many minutes yet.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from gtown07. Show gtown07's posts

[QUOTE]Worthless discussion...
    Posted by saraswatinamah[/QUOTE]

Agreed. Too early to consider this as anything but claptrap.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bfletch56. Show bfletch56's posts

And I could have been born a female if I wasn't born a male! Who cares. The Celtics have showed that they are once again an elite team that will be battling for a NBA championship against the Lakers come June. Let me guess, your a Lakers fan?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Why do you guys feed this troll?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Die, worthless thread, die!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Moronic thread.  The Celtics have actually played all three overtimes very strongly.  No evidence of refs helping out at all.  Run wanted some attention and got it.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

[QUOTE]and we COULD be 10-0...but we aren't. We COULD be 9-1...but we aren't. We COULD be 4-6...but we aren't. We COULD be 5-5...but we aren't. So my very UNlucky stats cancel out your very lucky stats. 8-2. It is what it is. Take care Goat
    Posted by ReddsGhost[/QUOTE]

The point is Boston is not beating anyone by double digits,no blow outs. C's have to play the starters the whole game to win. C's have to play all out to win.

C's are not talented enough to win by just being good, they have to play all out and get some breaks and win ugly.

C's get all the calls and you know it.

Run

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from runrunandrun. Show runrunandrun's posts

[QUOTE]Does that means Utah should be 1-10 instead of 7-4? They won 5 consective  comeback games with double digit deficit in the second half. MJ said a win is a win and a team only needs to score 1 pt more than the other team to win. Honestly, a team that can win close games is a great team.
    Posted by lovetruth007[/QUOTE]

Winning in overtime or by close scores indicates the team is not that good.

No blowouts ,plus the C's have to play the starters 40+ minutes to win.

There luck will run out and the old players will get tired or hurt.

Run

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from lovetruth007. Show lovetruth007's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics could be 4-6 very lucky team : Winning in overtime or by close scores indicates the team is not that good. No blowouts ,plus the C's have to play the starters 40+ minutes to win. There luck will run out and the old players will get tired or hurt. Run
    Posted by runrunandrun[/QUOTE]

I actually think Cs played games relatively easily. As a fan, I never worried when I watched the last 10 games. Last year, Cs won or lost many tight games and it was not fun to watch. This year, so far I enjoy it.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from saraswatinamah. Show saraswatinamah's posts

The could be 10-0. So what. What makes it sweet is the possibility that one day Shaq, JO, Perk and West will all be back healthy! Thats exciting...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from LAkeravenger. Show LAkeravenger's posts

I agree. The Cs are playing way over their heads. They will end up much closer to a .500 team than many realize. They are just not that good.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

I agree with Run.  The Celtics could learn a lot from the Lakers.  Start amped up, blowout teams and then slowly start withering away.  Also, they need to load up with nastier players.  Assalut and beat up ........  Kobe, Barnes .....  Why try to reclaim Delonte? He should have been picked up BEFORE his gun charges.  The Celts are just not that good.

Go Lakers!  Artest, one alphabet from Arrest.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"I agree with Run" - enough said. You get on my ignore list too. Be careful who you're hopping into intellectual bed with though. He has yet to make a coherent argument and that's the best that can be said about him. As for you, what the Lakers have done takes nothing away from what the Celts have done and vice versa. If you don't think the Celts are one of the best teams in the east you may want to finish your self-rectal.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

They have beaten the Heat in two very highly charged games home and away.  This alone shows formidable they will be by playoff time.  The Lakers have nothing close to a signature win yet.  Injuries still don't have us a full strength at this time.

We cannot know how we will be health wise in May next year but no other team does either.