Celtics February Schedule

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Celtics February Schedule

We are almost through the easy part of the Feb schedule.  Bobcats next and then it starts to get more difficult.   What are your predictions for how we do from now to the end of February?  Only request of the thread is:  No trade proposals in this thread.  This is about the CURRENT Celtics team.

I say we end up 7 up and 4 down.  They loose Dallas and Chicago (back end of back to back games on the road, especially traveling from Detroit to Dallas).  Then lose OKC and one other game in that stretch.  I think they split with Chicago.

Feb. 7      Charlotte
    Feb. 9      Lakers
    Feb. 10    at Toronto
    Feb. 12    Chicago
    Feb. 15    Detroit
    Feb. 16    at Chicago
    Feb. 19    at Detroit
    Feb. 20    at Dallas
    Feb. 22    at OKC Thunder
    Feb. 28    at Cleveland
    Feb. 29    Milwaukee

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Re: Celtics February Schedule

I hope you're right.  They would be smoking hot if they can do that with 6 road, many against good teams.  Certainly possible the way they are playing but the stiffer competition from the Bulls, Mavs, Lakers, and Thunder will be a good test.  Looking forward to these games!

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from myaim45. Show myaim45's posts

I'd be happy with 7-4 but hopefully we go 8-3

Feb. 7      Charlotte -W
    Feb. 9      Lakers -W
    Feb. 10    at Toronto -W
    Feb. 12    Chicago -L
    Feb. 15    Detroit- W
    Feb. 16    at Chicago -L
    Feb. 19    at Detroit -W
    Feb. 20    at Dallas -W
    Feb. 22    at OKC Thunder -L
    Feb. 28    at Cleveland -W
    Feb. 29    Milwaukee -W

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics February Schedule:
    [QUOTE]I'd be happy with 7-4 but hopefully we go 8-3 Feb. 7      Charlotte -W Feb. 9      Lakers -W Feb. 10    at Toronto -W Feb. 12    Chicago -L Feb. 15    Detroit- W Feb. 16    at Chicago -L Feb. 19    at Detroit -W Feb. 20    at Dallas -W Feb. 22    at OKC Thunder -L Feb. 28    at Cleveland -W Feb. 29    Milwaukee -W
    Posted by myaim45[/QUOTE]

Gotta be one "disappointing loss" and one "great win".  We beat Chicago at home and who knows where the suprise loss will be.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Best guess 7-4

Feb. 7      Charlotte W
    Feb. 9      Lakers W (even if I thought L, I'd put down W)
    Feb. 10    at Toronto W
    Feb. 12    Chicago W
    Feb. 15    Detroit L
    Feb. 16    at Chicago L
    Feb. 19    at Detroit W
    Feb. 20    at Dallas W
    Feb. 22    at OKC Thunder L
    Feb. 28    at Cleveland W
    Feb. 29    Milwaukee L

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Either way if we can win 7 or 8 games that would be great.  Especially considering how many of these games are on the road. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

i say 6 and 5!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Wow, KYceltic.....you are not yet sold on the C's being a lot better than earlier this season, huh?   

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

I think 5-6 is realistic

Got to throw the 2 Bulls games plus Dallas & OKC road games as losses.. THats 4.

Celts play bad at Cleve...and throw in at least on more loss.. prob either Lakers or Bucks...a back 2 back game in Boston right after long road trip..

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

So far, slippery kyceltic and Karllost are looking good.
    The rest of us need are gonna need a miracle or three

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

The Celtics look like a team that could drop out of the playoffs.  Sure KG and Bass could have helped but isn't somebody always injured that could help.  We are going to have some spurts but it comes down to games like tonight too often.

We will end up making few moves and blow the thing up at the end of the year.

I hope I am wrong but tonight against the Pistons we saw how far this team is from its former greatness.  They need to blow it up.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In response to "Re: Celtics February Schedule": [QUOTE]So far, slippery kyceltic and Karllost are looking good. The rest of us need are gonna need a miracle or three Posted by breaktime[/QUOTE] Yup, looking pretty bad right now. They had it going for a while but when they lost to the Lakers, the fragile Celtics fell apart and we again look like the team we were early in the season.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

[QUOTE]In response to "Re: Celtics February Schedule": Yup, looking pretty bad right now. They had it going for a while but when they lost to the Lakers, the fragile Celtics fell apart and we again look like the team we were early in the season.
    Posted by Celtsfan4life[/QUOTE]
    Celtsfan4life;
    A few years back, if you had posted "fragile Celtics", I would haved countered "That's an oxymoron."
    Not now.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics February Schedule : The road is not a problem for the Celts. Since KG and Ray came to the Celts, the Celts have always been a good road team.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

The road is a problem for the C's. No it wasn't been a big deal a couple years ago, but those days are gone. If they play 500 ball on the road at this pt I would be surprised.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]The Celtics look like a team that could drop out of the playoffs.  Sure KG and Bass could have helped but isn't somebody always injured that could help.  We are going to have some spurts but it comes down to games like tonight too often. We will end up making few moves and blow the thing up at the end of the year. I hope I am wrong but tonight against the Pistons we saw how far this team is from its former greatness.  They need to blow it up.
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

I think maybe we already blowed it up.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyCelt2. Show KyCelt2's posts

[QUOTE]The Celtics look like a team that could drop out of the playoffs.  Sure KG and Bass could have helped but isn't somebody always injured that could help.  We are going to have some spurts but it comes down to games like tonight too often. We will end up making few moves and blow the thing up at the end of the year. I hope I am wrong but tonight against the Pistons we saw how far this team is from its former greatness.  They need to blow it up.
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

Making the playoff's as the 7th or 8th seed would be the worst thing that could happen to the C's.  I don't like to lose,but i would rather finish dead last and get a great player and start the rebuilding, then finish in the middle of the pack year after year!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

7-4 keeps us thinking positive thoughts

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

[QUOTE]I say we go 8-3.

How's 8-3 working out for ya!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics February Schedule : How's 8-3 working out for ya!
    Posted by Elven 32[/QUOTE]

lakers 17-12
    BOS  15-13
    head to head, a one point win in OT!
    You really have a nerve feigning superiority of your team on this website!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

[QUOTE]I say we go 8-3.
    More likely it'll be 3-8 or 4-7.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from j73401. Show j73401's posts

2 and 9!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

It looks real bad right now. Let's see if we can show something tonight. It is certainly not expected.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

I'm gonna  think about  tonite  later.
    Back to back on the road against Chicago without KG or Bass.
    Right now, I'm just shaking my head.