Celtics Forum

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

Re: Celtics Forum

Well... I think it would be okay if included the Celtics history of domination against the Lakers. That is always fun to discusss.  

I don't think we should refer to it as a rivalry though, it's too one sided for that. I mean a rivalry, requires something be competitve and flat out dominating a team the way we dominate the Lakers just cna't be called a rivalry. 

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolfamily66. Show coolfamily66's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to coolfamily66's comment:

I have been a Celtics fan since 1970 and have loved every minute of it. About 24 years ago I started getting the Globe and Herald delivered to me here in the western US. I started reading here online the day it became available(which I am sure you were not even born at that time) But have just recently decided to start posting. Not really a poster/blogger/emailer. Pretty much use the CPU for fantasy sports and sports/world news. Newbie? I dont think so jack! Now go home to LALA land, get back with your gang and do some crack or bath salts or whatever it is that you do in your fantasy world! And always remember, you are a second class Faker fan!!! That is why you are here to stir crap up!!! We all know it!!! LMFAO!!! I just love laughing at troll fans of the Fakers! Real fans are another story!! All the respect for real fans, which you are not. Just a punk starting crap!! And yes, do have a blessed day!!!

He's not from LA, he's from San Juan, Puerto Rico.

and how old is he? I have to admit I read all of the threads but have pretty much ignord posts from trolls, so I am a bit behind on some of that info

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolfamily66. Show coolfamily66's posts

Ooooh, I wonder what the removed post was!?!? Someone got grumpy!!! :-(