Celtics Get 10.3m TPE

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Re: Celtics Get 10.3m TPE

Let's just celebrate this news as a gift that DA will take advantage of at the right time.  Asik is a piece by the way not a building block.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

In response to concord27's comment:

Let's just celebrate this news as a gift that DA will take advantage of at the right time.  Asik is a piece by the way not a building block.

I understand if you don't have time for a 2nd Circle. Plus, if you're somewhat elderly one might need medical supervision during the weaning off process. My plea was geared more toward the Haters' camp anyway...

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

In response to BCSP's comment:

In response to Mployee8's comment:

[QUOTE]

In response to BCSP's comment:

[QUOTE]

In response to Fierce34's comment:

[QUOTE]

Wow!

http://www.celticslife.com/2013/07/celtics-acquire-very-valuable-103.html

The Celtics acquired a $10.3 million traded player exception as part of the Nets swap. That's an insanely valuable asset for a team that could put itself in position to vault back to contender status -- and remain there -- if it makes the right steps moving forward. 

The trade exception will expire on July 12, 2014, meaning it has to be used soon after the moratorium lifts next summer. But the sign-and-trade options it affords could bring in a star-caliber player. If another team desires to shed salary and head into its own rebuild mode by moving on from a star player, Boston can absorb that talent.

Thanks for the Post! This is awesome news!! The Cs have one of the best GM in the business!! 

Go Celtics!! 

[/QUOTE]

That's not what he said a month ago ... he called the ownership cheap and selfish!

[/QUOTE]

?? C'Mon Man - Not true - show me the post! DA has done a great job transitioning this team to the rebuild phase!! 

[/QUOTE]

I agree ... I even posted a thread about how good the C's ownership/mgmt was after getting tired of listening to the Fungus bash them. Fungus did a good months worth of posts here ragging on the C's as being cheap and unwilling to spend to be good again. Let's see if he flip-flops again when Danny turns the TPE into an all-star and does some more horse trading to make us a contender once again in short order!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

In response to concord27's comment:

Rome wasn't built in a day .....

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.