Celtics Go To Guy

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Re: Celtics Go To Guy

People say Pierce is done and yet he is the only guy on the team that can even get his own shot.

Well Rondo can, but he can't shoot.

Not a good situation.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to snakeoil123's comment:

People say Pierce is done and yet he is the only guy on the team that can even get his own shot.

Well Rondo can, but he can't shoot.

Not a good situation.

Rondo can get his shot anytime he wants.  A lot better than taking a chance on Pierce who can't even get a good shot of.  It is sad but true and especially in crunch time.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to Kirk6's comment:

Rondo is our best one on one player right now.

And he is actually pretty good.

I agree and hope Rondo understands that.  As he is constantly looking for Pierce and KG.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

Its time for Rondo to realize he is the guy and transform his game a bit. I love his pass-first mindset, as i am the same way on the court, but he has to realize his teammates cant produce like they used to. He has to fall in love with scoring the way he fell in love with passing.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

In response to JamezHill24's comment:

Its time for Rondo to realize he is the guy and transform his game a bit. I love his pass-first mindset, as i am the same way on the court, but he has to realize his teammates cant produce like they used to. He has to fall in love with scoring the way he fell in love with passing.

Agree! He also needs to stay in front of his man on the defensive end! I know he loves to play "reach around" defense, but he has to say good bye to this gamblers tactic!