CELTICS HAVE 3 MISSING TEETH AFTER GRILL SMASHING THEY RECEIVE FROM SPURS!!!!!!!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Re: CELTICS HAVE 3 MISSING TEETH AFTER GRILL SMASHING THEY RECEIVE FROM SPURS!!!!!!!

lol   try getting above 500

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Whendex. Show Whendex's posts

Re: CELTICS HAVE 3 MISSING TEETH AFTER GRILL SMASHING THEY RECEIVE FROM SPURS!!!!!!!

In response to genaro008's comment:
    [QUOTE]

lol   try getting above 500

[/QUOTE]

+1

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Don't fret Celtics fans, everyone already knows the Lakers and Heat are going to the Finals this season.

Kobe versus Lebron!

Have a very blessed night!

[/QUOTE]

Dude you are embarrassing yourself.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

All Laker trolls sing:

On the third day of Christmas my Lakers gave to me!

3-bad backs

2-loser coaches

And another loss to a below .500 team!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Blog...give up....starts to look pathetic when your team has a losing record

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Sad and pathetic life!!

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from geneb81. Show geneb81's posts

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Don't fret Celtics fans, everyone already knows the Lakers and Heat are going to the Finals this season.

Kobe versus Lebron!

Have a very blessed night!

[/QUOTE]

The finals are a long season away. Last year I thought the Cs wwouldn't make it to the playoffs. But what is most roublesome is that its taking solong for the 3 brightest stars on their horizon to get it going. Lee, Green, anSullinger are going to make the Cs a top team again, especially if Melo proves out as I expect he will. The most roublesome spots for me are that KGcannot play free safety with the lesser agility he had to get back into the paint. That's a big reason for opponents getting easy layups. And Rondo is shooting better but passing more erratically. I've been sying it will be good before the all-star game, but watching how overmatched they were against the Spurs makes me nervous. I also expect to see Sullinger getting more involved on offense; a number of times he's been open down low and ignored. He's going to be a major contributor.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/8753097/andrew-bynum-philadelphia-76ers-says-kobe-bryant-stunted-development-los-angeles-lakers

another tribute to Kobe Bean......does anyone have anything good to say about this guy...?  .....Phil trashes him in his book....Shaq wins three straight Finals MVP's and gets run out of town...now Bynum chimes in....what gives...?

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to 34wheelchair's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Duke4's comment:
    [QUOTE]

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/8753097/andrew-bynum-philadelphia-76ers-says-kobe-bryant-stunted-development-los-angeles-lakers

another tribute to Kobe Bean......does anyone have anything good to say about this guy...?  .....Phil trashes him in his book....Shaq wins three straight Finals MVP's and gets run out of town...now Bynum chimes in....what gives...?

DID YOU READ THE PART THAT HE IS THE #1 CENTER IN THE LEAGUE??????

NO CREDIBILITY FOR BYNUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BLESSINGS TO HIS AFRO!!!!!!!!!!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Is he part of that blockbuster 3 team trade????