Celtics Have To Duplicate Game 3 Efforts Tomorrow.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChiefEddie1028. Show ChiefEddie1028's posts

Celtics Have To Duplicate Game 3 Efforts Tomorrow.

Celtics played an inspired game on Sunday, exactly what I knew would happen, and now they have to duplicate the same effort tomorrow, which I also know will happen. You will see another inspired basketball game tomorrow, Trust me.

Like I said all last week, Celtics will even the series tomorrow at 2-2 and go ahead to win the series.

Join me in believing that Celtics will win the series, because they will.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from truth-torpedo34. Show truth-torpedo34's posts

Re: Celtics Have To Duplicate Game 3 Efforts Tomorrow.

I'm with you, man.We will also see inspired play from Lebron and Thug-Wade. The celts will need to attack early and often. Look for Ray to have a monster shooting night, as they're going to double and triple team KG as an overreaction to his domination of Chris Bosh. I believe in this team, and they make me proud to be from New England

Celts fan from NH living in Tennessee.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChiefEddie1028. Show ChiefEddie1028's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics Have To Duplicate Game 3 Efforts Tomorrow.:
    [QUOTE]I'm with you, man.We will also see inspired play from Lebron and Thug-Wade. The celts will need to attack early and often. Look for Ray to have a monster shooting night, as they're going to double and triple team KG as an overreaction to his domination of Chris Bosh. I believe in this team, and they make me proud to be from New England Celts fan from NH living in Tennessee.
    Posted by truth-torpedo34[/QUOTE]

Amen. I believed everything you said. Lebron and Wade will come to attack the Celtics from the start, but Celtics know that, and they will counter with their own. They will surely go after KG and Pierce, and if they do, look for Ray Allen and Rondo to shine. But they will not stop KG and Pierce the entire game. Celtics will still win the game.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from truth-torpedo34. Show truth-torpedo34's posts

I'm right with you on all of this. You were one of the few posters who went all in on this team, like myself, and I'm glad to see the faith is still alive.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChiefEddie1028. Show ChiefEddie1028's posts

[QUOTE]I'm right with you on all of this. You were one of the few posters who went all in on this team, like myself, and I'm glad to see the faith is still alive.
    Posted by truth-torpedo34[/QUOTE]

Yeah bro, let's continue to keep our faith alive.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougRMercier. Show DougRMercier's posts

I'm with you guys

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChiefEddie1028. Show ChiefEddie1028's posts

[QUOTE]It is neither here nor there. The Cs won Saturday as today is Sunday. Yes, the Cs can win if they continue to do the little things that all add up to victories: taking care of the ball, reboudning, going hard to the basket, Defense, forcing tough shots, the hustle plays throughout the course of a game, Shaq, West, Green continuing to get better and tougher,  that is how they will keep winning. I believe they can even this series on Monday night and will do so because they all have heart and are determined to get vengeance by winning. Go Cs. Keep working hard and good things happen...
    Posted by antiqueman1[/QUOTE]

Thanks for your correction. Yes, the Celtics won on saturday, which was yesterday, and not Sunday. Again, thanks.

Also thanks for the post, it was very thoughtful.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rcdc. Show rcdc's posts

Miami is younger and more athletic game 3 was very predictable game 4 is a toss up heat in 7

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChiefEddie1028. Show ChiefEddie1028's posts

[QUOTE]Chief eddie your on drugs the heat in 7
    Posted by rcdc[/QUOTE]

Man, just write your personal opinion without insulting anyone. what I did was writing my personal opinion, and everyone has the right to respect the opinions of others, without insulting them. You can also choose not to reply my post if all you have in your mouth is insult. Let's all be civilized. Thank you.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from rcdc. Show rcdc's posts

what are you talking about i'm not insulting anyone just stating the facts, like miami isn't younger and more athletic?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

[QUOTE]what are you talking about i'm not insulting anyone just stating the facts, like miami isn't younger and more athletic?
    Posted by rcdc[/QUOTE]

You stated that he was on drugs - that's an insult. Obviously you convientally forgot about that comment you made... idiot. 

Also regarding your post, just because a team is athletic and young doesn't mean they're going to win. If the younger and more athletic team always won, then the Raiders would have won the last 10 super bowls and teams like the Heat and Magic would have the best record in the regular season by far.

Get a clue.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from rcdc. Show rcdc's posts

that is just an expression, where r u from open your mind, and you r the one insulting me by calling me an idiot.  I haven't called anyone a rude name, I'm sorry if I insulted anyone, so you get a clue....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from rcdc. Show rcdc's posts

Any the Raiders play football we are talking aboutbasketball here, get a CLUE

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

[QUOTE]that is just an expression, where r u from open your mind, and you r the one insulting me by calling me an idiot.  I haven't called anyone a rude name, I'm sorry if I insulted anyone, so you get a clue...[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it's a rude expression - that's why people say it. You insulted someone via a rude expression and then acted like you didn't know that you were being offensive. I figured that you were being an arrogant jerk, clearly I was wrong. You just aren't very intelligent. The one that needs to get a clue is you - the one that doesn't know what an offensive expression is.

[QUOTE]Any the Raiders play football we are talking aboutbasketball here, get a CLUE
    Posted by rcdc[/QUOTE]

I was simply making a reference. Please read some more - if you had an inkling of intelligence you'd see that I also made a reference to two basketball teams that are athletic and aren't "dominating" per se. 

Wow....

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

Keep the faith Chief. That energy needs to be replicated for Monday. Maybe Rondo showing how huge is heart is has turned the momentum. Boston will advance.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChiefEddie1028. Show ChiefEddie1028's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics Have To Duplicate Game 3 Efforts Tomorrow. : Yeah, it's a rude expression - that's why people say it. You insulted someone via a rude expression and then acted like you didn't know that you were being offensive. I figured that you were being an arrogant jerk, clearly I was wrong. You just aren't very intelligent. The one that needs to get a clue is you - the one that doesn't know what an offensive expression is. I was simply making a reference. Please read some more - if you had an inkling of intelligence you'd see that I also made a reference to two basketball teams that are athletic and aren't "dominating" per se.  Wow....
    Posted by vertigho[/QUOTE]

Vertigho, thanks a lot for trying to educate this guy. I appreciate your effort, but since he is that stubborn, please just leave him alone. Ignoring him would be the best response at this time. Again, I appreciate your effort.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from rcdc. Show rcdc's posts

Your comments are ironic first you said i was insulting and now
    i'm an idiot have no sense of intelligence.  Now I consider that insulting.

HEAT WILL KNOCK OFF THE OLD AND BROKEN CELTICS

WOW....

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from rcdc. Show rcdc's posts

Chief Eddie just trying to have a discussion from two differents points of view, Im not stubborn your are just used to the Celtic point of view, discussion is a good thing .  Lets not try and be rude or insulting.  You have your opnions and I have mine and that is fine, but insukting other is not part of the forum.

Thank you

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChiefEddie1028. Show ChiefEddie1028's posts

[QUOTE]Keep the faith Chief. That energy needs to be replicated for Monday. Maybe Rondo showing how huge is heart is has turned the momentum. Boston will advance.
    Posted by OneNation[/QUOTE]

OneNation, I love your fath. Keep it up, man. I really believe Boston will win tomorrow and win the series.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from rcdc. Show rcdc's posts

You are allowed to have your opnion and I believe Miami will win the series via 6 0r 7 games.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

The Celts won Game 3 because of KG and Paul.  In Game 4, I am expecting Ray Allen to do something special.  The situation is ripe for that.

Also, there will be some new spark plug in the game.  Kind of like what Nate did in the Orlando game last year.

In the end, it will boil down to how many minutes Arroyo plays.  0 and the Celts are good.  More and there can be trouble.

Here is to the Celts evening up the series in game 4.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

In Response to Celtics Have To Duplicate Game 3 Efforts Tomorrow.:
    [QUOTE]Celtics played an inspired game on Sunday, exactly what I knew would happen, and now they have to duplicate the same effort tomorrow, which I also know will happen. You will see another inspired basketball game tomorrow, Trust me. Like I said all last week, Celtics will even the series tomorrow at 2-2 and go ahead to win the series. Join me in believing that Celtics will win the series, because they will.
    Posted by ChiefEddie1028[/QUOTE]

I believe too.  Great post Chief!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUWorthy. Show RUWorthy's posts

Celtics not only need to duplicate it tomorrow. But for the rest of the series and further into the playoffs if they want to come out of the East.

Maybe hard to maintain the rage, but it's what they have to do. Garnett and the others need to realise as far as they're concerned there is no tomorrow for their team and have to play accordingly.