Celtics Heat Game 3 Game Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

Re: Celtics Heat Game 3 Game Thread

In Response to Re: Celtics Heat Game 3 Game Thread:
    [QUOTE]I hope Delonte is not injured AGAIN.
    Posted by Waynestarr[/QUOTE]

I agree.  He has been so important to us this game, especially with Ray in foul trouble.  He also just plain deserves a break after all he's been through this year...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

I don't think I've ever seen a professional basketball player so scared to shoot when he's so open.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gasthoerer. Show Gasthoerer's posts

W T F is Rondo doing?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

wHAT THE-FUK was that from rr? he is getting ZERO respect. cant shoot, cant drive, no passing lanes. in games like this, i hope doc plays him no more than 30 minutes and gives minutes to both west and WAFER!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

Wow, Shaq looks like Mike Sweetney!!! 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mac1980. Show mac1980's posts

I'm sorry it's just hard to win basketball games when you get your assss beat in the 2nd qtr of every game you play...how many times do the celtics blow end of qtr possessions?  jeeesus rondo...even the play where he passed it to ray, he was ahead of everybody, go hard and get fouled!  they just aren't playing with any force...go hard to the hole!  anyways, good 2nd half and it's 2-1...cmon now

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JustWords. Show JustWords's posts

I'm not crazy, and I'm not disloyal.  That's just silly talk.

I just can't lie to myself.  I can barely watch.

Shaq is a cripple, Green is a dud, Davis is a zombie, Rondo won't penetrate... the Heat are faster, stronger, penetrate more, get more open looks, get more loose balls...

Even if we get lucky and squeak one out, this is just not going to end well.  This is a painful way to go out.  I just hope the Bulls beat the heat.  I can't bear the idea of LeBron winning it all.  This is the worst.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

bench again. 21-12 miami's bench over ours. delonte has 10 of those points and Shaq 2.

refs are not helping. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

[QUOTE]Did Rondo decide to show to the game? The guy has 0 points and 3 turnovers!
    Posted by CelticFanLA[/QUOTE]

As I said earlier, Rondo is killing this team...you can see he is in that non attack mode ... that last play where everyone left him at the foul line and he refuses to shoot? or go to the hoop? are you kidding me.......if he doesnt turn it around in the second half the Cs lose... and of course Doc would never take him out no matter how ineffective he is.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics Heat Game 3 Game Thread : I agree.  He has been so important to us this game, especially with Ray in foul trouble.  He also just plain deserves a break after all he's been through this year...
    Posted by MsLithium21[/QUOTE]

In total agreement.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

bright side is we weathered our ususal 2nd quarter slump and only down 2

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]Keys to winning Stop overpassing Stop running away from shots Run plays through KG and PP BOX OUT!
    Posted by Encinitas[/QUOTE]

Please tell Rondo this.  That last sequence was just horrid.  The Heat played it smart and Rondo played into their hands and just threw it away (to a player with his back turned ready to rebound when Rondo was in the air).  How stupid can Rondo be??????

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Good Rondo Bad Rondo.
    Hope the Good one shows up for the 2nd half.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

WE cant get inside to score for we arent very athletic. all those who are advocating for wafer are on point. frankly is our MOST athletic player plus he mmoves his feet on defense!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]I hope Delonte is not injured AGAIN.
    Posted by Waynestarr[/QUOTE]

Wafer better be ready to step up.  Everyone's asking for him......he should get his chance if DWest is injured.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

The Celtics need to pace themselves. They exerted too much energy in the opening quarter.

We are NOT the Thunder, Grizz, or the Bulls.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]I'm not crazy, and I'm not disloyal.  That's just silly talk. I just can't lie to myself.  I can barely watch. Shaq is a cripple, Green is a dud, Davis is a zombie, Rondo won't penetrate... the Heat are faster, stronger, penetrate more, get more open looks, get more loose balls... Even if we get lucky and squeak one out, this is just not going to end well.  This is a painful way to go out.  I just hope the Bulls beat the heat.  I can't bear the idea of LeBron winning it all.  This is the worst.
    Posted by JustWords[/QUOTE]

Its ok to say "I'm worried".  Its not ok to just give up and say "its over".

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

It would be nice if Green showed up. Pierce and KG aren't getting any help. They will be exhausted in the 4th if Doc doesn't give them any help. Green is horrible. He looks absolutely frightened. I almost expect for him to wet his shorts...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

For Boston's sake, I hope that Doc gives up on Green and decides to play Wafer. The C's are not getting any production from Green at all. Nothing. He is just taking up space.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]It would be nice if Green showed up. Pierce and KG aren't getting any help. They will be exhausted in the 4th if Doc doesn't give them any help. Green is horrible. He looks absolutely frightened. I almost expect for him to wet his shorts...
    Posted by guyfromtex[/QUOTE]

I don't understand the comment.  Doc put Green in and as you pointed out, he hasn't shown up.  Doc put BBD in and he hasn't shown up so he had to reinsert KG.  Doc's had JON in and JON has played ok so he's helping (albeit too slow to go up for a dunk, wasn't he).

So, what is it that you expect Doc to do to "help KG"????

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gasthoerer. Show Gasthoerer's posts

No way we will have a slim chance to win this series if:
    -We are afraid to shot (Rondo,Green) or go to the rim (West, KG, JON, Allen)
    -The refs don't start to call it even
    -our bench is totally outscored

I can't believe a clearly injured Shaq has more points than Baby, Rondo and Greeen combined.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics Heat Game 3 Game Thread : Wafer better be ready to step up.  Everyone's asking for him......he should get his chance if DWest is injured.
    Posted by Celtsfan4life[/QUOTE]even if west is perfectly healthy, i want more wafer! play him at the 3. want less baby!play green at the 4 strictly for kg when he needs a breather play kg more at the 5. i really do not want to see baby at all in the second half! close with kg at the 5 in the last 5 minutes with gren at the 4 or with jo at the 5. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Wafer attacks the rim he is not the Player green is but for know he is more confidant and we need that

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics Heat Game 3 Game Thread : As I said earlier, Rondo is killing this team...you can see he is in that non attack mode ... that last play where everyone left him at the foul line and he refuses to shoot? or go to the hoop? are you kidding me.......if he doesnt turn it around in the second half the Cs lose... and of course Doc would never take him out no matter how ineffective he is.
    Posted by CASox[/QUOTE]

Hi Defense has kept the heat from getting into their sets early that is huge, and his getting the celtics into good offense. He has 7 assists already, he needs to shoot when he is open though. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

We look harried and unable to run the offense. I have never seen Rondo so passive.  He is being outplayed by Chalmers.  Rondo tried to pass to Green twice at key junctures and Green was going the wrong way on each pass.

This is not what we were hoping for. Plus it seems Miami would have to attack one of the Celtics with an baseball bat to get a foul call.

Not looking good at this point.