Celtics - Heat Game Thread 10/26

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

Re: Celtics - Heat Game Thread 10/26

What's the point of beating LeBron to the spot if he can bash you with his forearm, run you over, and get the bs charge...the NBA, where superstars come first...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics - Heat Game Thread 10/26:
    [QUOTE]What's the point of beating LeBron to the spot if he can bash you with his forearm, run you over, and get the bs charge...the NBA, where superstars come first...
    Posted by futbal[/QUOTE]

Its ridiculous what this prima donna gets away with

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

Great defense. Too many really lazy turnovers. Don't they have a coach to help them work on concentrating on taking care of the ball. Baby looks all grown up!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

Looks like Kevin is the new Sheed in the eyes of the refs. Bad, bad, bad...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jsulats. Show jsulats's posts

They are going to blow this, HOW MANY open 3's are you going to allow

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

[QUOTE]Looks like Kevin is the new Sheed in the eyes of the refs. Bad, bad, bad...
    Posted by futbal[/QUOTE]

Offensively this team looks awful... Garnetts knee may not hurt this year but he has no lift from what i see....and I hate the way Rhondo just nanchalantly brings the ball up and takes way too much time off the clock before the offense gets going.... they were lucky to get a win in this game....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics - Heat Game Thread 10/26 : Offensively this team looks awful... Garnetts knee may not hurt this year but he has no lift from what i see....and I hate the way Rhondo just nanchalantly brings the ball up and takes way too much time off the clock before the offense gets going.... they were lucky to get a win in this game....
    Posted by CASox[/QUOTE]

on a positive note....Ray was great... Pierce was good and i lilke what Shaq and Big Baby did tonite

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Hey JimJacko, did say the Celtics would win by 8 pts because Mike Miller is injured?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 003323344. Show 003323344's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics - Heat Game Thread 10/26 : Offensively this team looks awful... Garnetts knee may not hurt this year but he has no lift from what i see....and I hate the way Rhondo just nanchalantly brings the ball up and takes way too much time off the clock before the offense gets going.... they were lucky to get a win in this game....
    Posted by CASox[/QUOTE]

lol wow lucky? really? they dominated the whole game defensively and if not for a lapse in the 3rd and 4th quarters would have won easily. as it turns out they still won and in impressive fashion IMHO.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUWorthy. Show RUWorthy's posts

I don't think Celtics fans should be complaining too loudly you beat the Heat, and there's room for improvement.

Enjoy this season, that's all I can say. Still I'm sure there'll be complaints from people who enjoy complaining!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from existentialparquet. Show existentialparquet's posts

not a great game by celtics, and they still won.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from NumbaFouwer. Show NumbaFouwer's posts

Celts won. Yay!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Shaq adds a new dimension down low and is lots of fun to watch play.

JO played like I feared, looking out of shape. Hopefully its a temporary thing.

A Celtics win over the medias greatest team ever (Heat) is a good way to start the season. maybe they Heat will have to settle for a 81-1 record now.

OVER RATED!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 003323344. Show 003323344's posts

[QUOTE]I don't think Celtics fans should be complaining too loudly you beat the Heat, and there's room for improvement. Enjoy this season, that's all I can say. Still I'm sure there'll be complaints from people who enjoy complaining!
    Posted by RUWorthy[/QUOTE]

Exactly. A little rust for sure and room for improvement.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Delonte West didn't even play. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

Sweet win.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from PACelt. Show PACelt's posts

Good win!  Would have liked to bury them, but oh well.  only thing that I see is Doc needs to watch how many shooters are on the court.  That point in the third with only RA and then subbed Nate for RA.  Lead went down in a hurry.

PA

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from PACelt. Show PACelt's posts

[QUOTE]I would like to see Shaq in the fourth quarter. He will draw fouls and put the other team in the penalty. Once the other team is in the penalty, take him out.
    Posted by Kirk6[/QUOTE]

Good point Kirk.

PA

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

LOL @ the Heat bandwagon fans in the crowd, knowing darn well they never been a Heat fan until Bosh and James got there! ha ha

Celtics looked real good, and I love the depth we have. I was surprised how well Quis, Nate and Jermaine played. I'm very impressed with the Celtics.

As for the Heat, they were totally out of sync. They have no real scoring threat down in the paint and it was painfully obvious.

I guess the Bulls don't have to worry about their 72-10 record. I don't see the Heat getting to the ECF with the team they have now. I see us facing the Magic once again.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"Ray was great... Pierce was good and i lilke what Shaq and Big Baby did tonite"

Um, I'd say Rondo did pretty decent also with his 17 assists, maybe that's just me. 

The ideal first win - got a good victory and plenty to work on for the coaching staff as well. Hopefully some of the "fans" in here that awarded this season to the Heat prematurely will realize there are many games yet to be played. Gonna be an interesting year.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics - Heat Game Thread 10/26 : Amen, to that friend. Lebron and Wade travel every time they touch the ball.
    Posted by Kirk6[/QUOTE]
    I think we should all chip in and pass the hat around to buy the officials some eyeglasses

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]Good win!  Would have liked to bury them, but oh well.  only thing that I see is Doc needs to watch how many shooters are on the court.  That point in the third with only RA and then subbed Nate for RA.  Lead went down in a hurry. PA
    Posted by PACelt[/QUOTE]

Not going to happen once Delonte comes back. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from shines01. Show shines01's posts

two things

1) The officiating is horrendous

2) What was with the play in the 4th at about 5:00 where Rondo dribbled across half court and the whole team stood there for 24 seconds and Rondo bricked a three?  Was that a play Doc Rivers drew up?

OK three things.  The Heat are disjointed and the Celtics are the better team.  The Heat will be better after a while but there is no way the Celts lose a season series or playoff series the way these teams are currently built.

Peace