Celtics heat Game thread.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

Re: Celtics heat Game thread.

touch fouls..

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics heat Game thread.:
    [QUOTE]No one wants to say it I will. The trade has nothing to do with it. Our Big Three have not all had a complete game togather in ages. It starts and end with our big three. We need more than one or two of them we need all three or we don't win in a playoff game period.
    Posted by genaro008[/QUOTE]
    Agreed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Well we can win the next two at home and go from there.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

The look on Ainge's face said it all. It's almost like he was thinking maybe I should have drafted better since we won the Finals! maybe I shouldn't have traded Bill Walker away, maybe I should have kept the team that was rolling over everybody together, maybe I should have listened to all of the Celtic fans who were saying in '08 that we needed to become bigger and more athletic...bring out the tar and feathers! j/k

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Perfect example of how soft KG is at the rim..

He goes up and pulls the ball back behind his ear..... and Lebron smacks it...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

[QUOTE]Can we please stop with the Shaq nonsense??
    Posted by basketbert[/QUOTE]

No, the celtics were +18 when Shaq played. Best in the NBA. So learn the game. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

No necessarily happy, no one should be. We played terribly and lost 2 games. With that said, the Heat did what they were supposed to. They won two games on their home turf, now it's on us to do the same. 

I really think that the home crowd will lift the team and help with the officiating bias. I expect us to win the next 2 and go back to Miami at 2-2. Won't be easy, but I expect this team to do it.

At that point we're back to stage 1. All we need to do is win the next 2 games - easier said than done, but I would say I like our chances.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

if this does not fuels the C's, I just dont know what will...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wade3. Show Wade3's posts

[QUOTE]Well we can win the next two at home and go from there.
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

sure you can. I thought you were going to sweep miami...I told you home field is the key in this series and if we can get ray allen out of the game we should win.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

Our Big three: 37 points. Their Big three 80 points. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

[QUOTE]No one wants to say it I will. The trade has nothing to do with it. Our Big Three have not all had a complete game togather in ages. It starts and end with our big three. We need more than one or two of them we need all three or we don't win in a playoff game period.

The tough thing is that we (including Danny Ainge) could not expect for them to compete at a high level forever. Some could say that they were already on the decline when they were put together. Ainge has continued to fail at finding players that would relieve them. Green was supposed to be the guy but that is just not going to happen. He has a passive personality that cannot or will ever be changed. However, the series is far from over.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wade3. Show Wade3's posts

[QUOTE]Won't be easy, but I expect this team to do it. At that point we're back to stage 1. All we need to do is win the next 2 games - easier said than done, but I would say I like our chances.
    Posted by vertigho[/QUOTE]

sure you do..............first you expected a sweep now you expect the celts to win two in a row. The celts are mess man.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics heat Game thread. : No, the celtics were +18 when Shaq played. Best in the NBA. So learn the game. 
    Posted by jtkl[/QUOTE]
    Dude, are you dim?
    "When Shaq played"
    That's key, isn't it? Have you noticed he hasn't played for about 3 months? Jeez.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

Correction our big three 36 points their big three 80 points. I gave our big three an extra point. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

As horrible as Boston has been playing. The games have still been fairly close. I agree that Boston will win the next 2. Miami has huge weaknesses that Boston is not trying to expose. We'll see what happens...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics heat Game thread. : sure you do..............first you expected a sweep now you expect the celts to win two in a row. The celts are mess man.
    Posted by Wade3[/QUOTE]

The Celtics are only down 2 games in a 4 game series. Before you were saying that the Celtics have a chance of coming back and that the series isn't over, now you're saying that the Celtics are a "mess". Get a clue pal. 

The Heat forums are far away from here. If you're going to spew pointless garbage, please leave.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics heat Game thread. : Dude, are you dim? "When Shaq played" That's key, isn't it? Have you noticed he hasn't played for about 3 months? Jeez.

I'm aware of  the fact that shaq hasn't played. In fact, if you read my Shaq posts, they basically amount to, unless Shaq heals to the point where he can play 25 minutes a night we are done. Get it? 

I'm saying when he plays we had the most effective lineup, without him we can't beat the heat. It's pretty freaking logical actually if you think about it. The big if is his health and it's not looking good. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Tony Allen!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

How often will we keep posting BBD and watch him miss layup after layup and not even draw any fouls?  Doc?  How many more times???

Rondo got very aggressive in the final 2 minutes of the game, when it didnt matter anymore.  Hes back to driving hard and pulling up inside the foul line, almost tripping over his own feet lookin to pass...

Doc takes alot of blame in my book... force feeding BBD when it was clear he sucked and leaving JON on the bench to keep Green (with his best playoff game going) company

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

[QUOTE]As horrible as Boston has been playing. The games have still been fairly close. I agree that Boston will win the next 2. Miami has huge weaknesses that Boston is not trying to expose. We'll see what happens...
    Posted by guyfromtex[/QUOTE]
    They absolutely have to win the next two games.
    But tell me: what are the huge weaknesses in Miami?
    Point guard: don't need one if WLB score 80.
    Center: don't need one if WLB score 80.
    Bench: don' t really need one if, well you get the point. I think all told that Miami is the better team, but we'll see.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

I am not saying its over just our big three even as old as they are are better than this

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics heat Game thread. : They absolutely have to win the next two games. But tell me: what are the huge weaknesses in Miami? Point guard: don't need one if WLB score 80. Center: don't need one if WLB score 80. Bench: don' t really need one if, well you get the point. I think all told that Miami is the better team, but we'll see.

In our two other losses this year to the heat our big three played their big three to a draw. This game our big three scored 36 points. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

[QUOTE]How often will we keep posting BBD and watch him miss layup after layup and not even draw any fouls?  Doc?  How many more times??? Rondo got very aggressive in the final 2 minutes of the game, when it didnt matter anymore.  Hes back to driving hard and pulling up inside the foul line, almost tripping over his own feet lookin to pass... Doc takes alot of blame in my book... force feeding BBD when it was clear he sucked and leaving JON on the bench to keep Green (with his best playoff game going) company
    Posted by Karllost[/QUOTE]

Agreed Rondo started playing fantastic at the end, but when our big Three score 36 points and their big three score 80 points, we are in trouble. Baby, is a liability this series. he is killing us. I don't think he turned into a terrible player, I think he matches up poorly to Joel anthony. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wade3. Show Wade3's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics heat Game thread. : The Celtics are only down 2 games in a 4 game series. Before you were saying that the Celtics have a chance of coming back and that the series isn't over, now you're saying that the Celtics are a "mess". Get a clue pal.  The Heat forums are far away from here. If you're going to spew pointless garbage, please leave.
    Posted by vertigho[/QUOTE]

Allen isnt hitting his shots and injured garnet looks not like the garnet i know. pierce is kind of hobbling out there with injuries...And you dont think they a hot mess. Come on now...

BTW imo perkins definetely makes the celts better...But he is struggling in oklahoma... mybe he looks better playing for the celts because the celts are a
    better team than oklahooma imo.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

[QUOTE]I am not saying its over just our big three even as old as they are are better than this

Agreed. no way they Should ever get outscored 80 - 36. lebron, Wade and Bosh are not that much better than allen/Pierce and KG.