1. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

Celtics next two games: SCARY!

Thoughts?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Re: Celtics next two games: SCARY!

Move any easily throwable objects out of the tv room

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Line em up let the chips fall as they may. It aint over till the fat lady sings.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics next two games: SCARY!:
    [QUOTE]I predict we will win them both.
    Posted by Kirk6[/QUOTE]
    Unless you're related to David Stern, that doesn't do much to comfort me.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

I will be happy to see them put together a complete game. The opponent will Not matter if the C's take care of their little funk.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

The Spurs will have to lose five straight for us to get a win in San Antonio.  Then we have to into Atlanta the next night to win two in a row.  I am not going to judge there playoff prospect based on these two games.

Besides we still don't know if Shaq is coming back. Really.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

[QUOTE]I will be happy to see them put together a complete game. The opponent will Not matter if the C's take care of their little funk.
    Posted by OneNation[/QUOTE]

Over the next few games they will put it all togather. The Heat did the Lakers did too when they were in thier funk. I agree with Fierce we will win 6 to 8 games the rest of the way.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

I am looking forward to seeing 4 quarters of vintage Boston BBall. When it happens it won't matter who they are playing. I still have good feelings about this squad.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kytroll. Show kytroll's posts

Shaq will be back. He has inflammation of his achilles heel. That is a result of overuse. The Celtics are simply being cautious. They want the Shaq we saw at the beginning of the year for series we definitely need him. If JO is truly on the mend, at least for a few more months, the Celtics slump could be over starting tomorrow. I doubt Danny would have moved Perk if he didn't have good knowledge that JO and Shaq will be returning. Everyone needs to chill out who is a real Celtics fan. Don't worry about myself and the other trolls. We have no life and spend many hours on message boards trying to make others feel lousy. That's who we are.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

Let's face it, Celtic fans and Laker fans go together like oil and vinegar.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

[QUOTE]Let's face it, Celtic fans and Laker fans go together like oil and vinegar.
    Hope that's not me you're referring to OneNation.  I'm just trying to be levelheaded about this slump.  All I've been seeing lately is one quarter of inspired ball from the Celtics.  Last time I looked, basketball had 4 quarters.
    I won't hesitate to admit when I'm wrong, I would be very happy to admit being wrong about what I'm posting in this thread about the Celts chances in this next backtoback pair of games, but I am not seeing it yet.
    Please don't insinuate that I'm a laker fan.  That doesn't sit well with me.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kytroll. Show kytroll's posts

[QUOTE]Let's face it, Celtic fans and Laker fans go together like oil and vinegar.

A lot of Laker fans but not most talk too much trash. When the Lakers are doing well and the Celtics aren't, they show up. When the results are the opposite, they disappear. Some people like myself are simply nasty. We get kicks out of making others feel bad. We would have made Good Germans.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Any Celtic fan that thinks the lakers stink is just as bad as any laker fan that thinks likewise. There are 6 teams out there who can make it to the finals.
    Mavs Spurs and Lakers in the West. Bulls Celtics and hear in the East. with a few dark horses that can upset some one.Thunder I doubt will win the West but can upset any of the top teams. I see the Thunder as being 1 or 2 players away from being real dominant.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics next two games: SCARY! : Hope that's not me you're referring to OneNation.  I'm just trying to be levelheaded about this slump.  All I've been seeing lately is one quarter of inspired ball from the Celtics.  Last time I looked, basketball had 4 quarters. I won't hesitate to admit when I'm wrong, I would be very happy to admit being wrong about what I'm posting in this thread about the Celts chances in this next backtoback pair of games, but I am not seeing it yet. Please don't insinuate that I'm a laker fan.  That doesn't sit well with me.
    Posted by breaktime[/QUOTE]
    Nah...I was making the point that Laker and Celtic fan arguments make things more interesting. I enjoy reading the back and forth. It makes thing Fun. We all know Boston is the better team, but where would the fun be without those Laker fools.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]I will be happy to see them put together a complete game. The opponent will Not matter if the C's take care of their little funk.

Definitely agree with you.  The Celtics just have to start playing better and winning again.  It doesn't really matter who they are playing.  I don't want to see them lose most of their remaining games this late into the season.  A losing streak could also carry over into the playoffs, which wouldn't be good. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from kytroll. Show kytroll's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics next two games: SCARY! : Definitely agree with you.  The Celtics just have to start playing better and winning again.  It doesn't really matter who they are playing.  I don't want to see them lose most of their remaining games this late into the season.  A losing streak could also carry over into the playoffs, which wouldn't be good. 
    Posted by susan250[/QUOTE]

I agree with you.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from kytroll. Show kytroll's posts

Though Doc needs to find a way to freshen up the Big Four. It'll be tough in the playoffs if those dudes don't start getting some of their minutes chopped down.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

The time groweth short. Let's see if some of these injuries can get resolved.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics next two games: SCARY! : Definitely agree with you.  The Celtics just have to start playing better and winning again.  It doesn't really matter who they are playing.  I don't want to see them lose most of their remaining games this late into the season.  A losing streak could also carry over into the playoffs, which wouldn't be good. 
    Posted by susan250[/QUOTE]
    If they can get this righted a few games before the post season it would be great. You are correct not to underestimate momentum.