Celtics play first 19 of 28 away from home

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Celtics play first 19 of 28 away from home

Strap in for a real tough go with this schedule.  I mean with all the adjustments to get ready for the season the Celtics will probably have a poorer record compared to their fast starts during the Big 3 era.  I cannot believe a schedule like this, the Lakers in comparision have an unbelievably easy schedule which opens with most games at home into Feb.

I have not heard anyone on the Celtics complain about the schedule but think about the ramifications of this with this older team.  Maybe the league really doesn't like the Celtics and loves the Fakers. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

Re: Celtics play first 19 of 28 away from home

Better to have a tough schedule early on IMO. Who cares who has the best record in Feb?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

I looked at the schedule incorrectly it is not 19 out of 28 away.  Sorry.  I am relieved.  I saw it on Comcast Sports and checked I must have been not listening carefully.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics play first 19 of 28 away from home:
    [QUOTE]I looked at the schedule incorrectly it is not 19 out of 28 away.  Sorry.  I am relieved.  I saw it on Comcast Sports and checked I must have been not listening carefully.
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

What will be more telling is that 11 of the 15 games they play in April will be against teams that were in the playoffs last year.  They also have one situation where they play 3 straight nights and I believe 10 sets of back to backs.  The old legs will be tested.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoylestonBB. Show BoylestonBB's posts

More games on the road early equates to more games at home in the home stretch.  I am happy with that