Celtics predicted to win 50 games in the Eastern conference, the Lakers predicted for 59 in the top heavy West.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Re: Celtics predicted to win 50 games in the Eastern conference, the Lakers predicted for 59 in the top heavy West.

In response to "Celtics predicted to win 50 games in the Eastern conference, the Lakers predicted for 59 in the top heavy West.": [QUOTE]http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/8273800/2012-nba-summer-forecast-west-standings Ugh!!! Posted by GoGREEN![/QUOTE] The Lakers take a back seat to OKC AGAIN! The article states that growing pains (likely the bulge in S. Nash's back) and age will cost them the # 1 seed! There is always 2014 NBA draft (next time the Lakers have a pick) to look forward to OR you can look forward to watching DH play for the Mavs next year (he should be healthy by then)!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Re: Celtics predicted to win 50 games in the Eastern conference, the Lakers predicted for 59 in the top heavy West.

In Response to Re: Celtics predicted to win 50 games in the Eastern conference, the Lakers predicted for 59 in the top heavy West.:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics predicted to win 50 games in the Eastern conference, the Lakers predicted for 59 in the top heavy West. : Sasquatches = Women in Boston. They would not know hygeine if it hit them in the face. Plus our city smells so bad.
    Posted by GoGREEN![/QUOTE]

Come clean Go Green! I found this picture of you on a Laker website!

I can see why classy women might be a little hesitant!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics predicted to win 50 games in the Eastern conference, the Lakers predicted for 59 in the top heavy West.:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics predicted to win 50 games in the Eastern conference, the Lakers predicted for 59 in the top heavy West. : Would you like an autograph kid? As you are obviously obsessed.
    Posted by GoGREEN![/QUOTE]

Sure Dr. Evil.....I mean Go Green!

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

I cannot believe how this site has been infested with so many kids......wow....think I'll take a hiatus.....it's like running a day care center.....and these kids are just texting back & forth.....what a joke this forum has become......where are all our adult friends out there....?

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

Good idea....I have the link.....at least we won't have to put up with the kids.....care to join me...?

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from gman101019. Show gman101019's posts

Those are just predictions, It seems the cs number is a conservative figure and the lakers a max number. Going by last years winning % for us to win 50 games means they only see a 1 win improvement for the celtics over last years team. We have essentially the same team minues ray allen, but weve added jgreen,terry,lee, sullinger,melo, wilcox. Thats only worth one win? I dont think so more likely that is an improvement of a 2-4 more wins. So I see the celtics winning around 52-54 games.

Based on lakers winning % they have them improving by 8 games, which is quiet an improvement over a team that already had a very good record. 
    More likely they improved by 5-6 games tops. so they should win around 54-57 games most likely. 

My predictions:
    Celtics 52-30
    Lakers 55-27 

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from shonasty. Show shonasty's posts

[QUOTE]59 wins with a clown calling the shots? Impossible!
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

2008-0938NBACLE826616.80525.0114104.714
    2009-1039NBACLE826121.74420.011165.545

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from gman101019. Show gman101019's posts

Fierce,

Predictions are based on everything being equal including health. I understand the lakers may be more prone to injury but thats impossible to predict and even more difficult to predict is what kind of injuries,when they occur and severity, 

Sure if nash goes down or dhoward goes down they are in trouble. Same could be said about any team, we lose kg we are done, if heat lose wade they are in trouble. We can play that game all day long.

Right now the lakers have arguably the best starting 5 in the nba.
    They with out a doubt have the best frontcourt in the nba in gasol and howard, and you always talk about rebounding wins, well they just got the leading rebounder in the nba. 

The lakers had a better record than us last year and IMPROVED, and you think that we are going to have a better record? Ru even considering how improved the atlantic division is? Every single team in our division got better.

I really like the depth the celtics added, but I dont see a 6-8 game improvement like u, more like 3-4 games. I dont know if your overestimating the celtics or underestimating the lakers. It sounds like a little of both.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHX85014. Show PHX85014's posts

CELTICS WILL WIN 60+ GAMES !

I DECIDED.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoctorCO. Show DoctorCO's posts

go green,

ejklhfkjlwehfkljwehfkjwehfkljwhefjkwheflkjhwbjkdcfbkjwebfjkwehfwejlkhfjkw

thats all you post..i speak your language...(for all the people who dont read go green)

so go green...ekwhfjlwkejhflkjhwefjkhwelkjfhwlkjehflkjwehf..

go green strikes out on reality...and posts giberish..so i can post giberish too dwjklhfkljwehgfjkwehfkljwhlkjefhwlkekfjhkeqwfhj

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.