Celtics - Rondo = Chemistry + Wins!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Re: Celtics - Rondo = Chemistry + Wins!!!

The point here really should be obvious.

A three game sample size isn't big enough to know what this team will do without Rondo.

Hopefully people are right and Rondo was the problem. That would make me happy because that would mean the Celtics were a good team this year, which they haven't been.

But  I can't help but make fun of people that use a small sample size to try and prove  points.

It's funny. What is funnier is that people that don't like Rondo freak out even when is mentioned that thusfar there hasn't been a big enough sample size to draw conclusions.

So I am done talking about this for now and will chime in in a few weeks after the Celtics have a 6 game road trip.

I still will probably make fun of Pud and Rally though.  It's kind of a hobby now.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

In response to puddinpuddin's comment:

In response to ET27's comment:
      Maybe everyone on the C's realized they better do better or be shipped out of town.  

Maybe ET would prefer that the Cs lose when Rondo isn't playing.

Winning at this point confuses him greatly.

Pud

[/QUOTE]

lol

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ET27. Show ET27's posts

Maybe everyone on the C's realized they better do better or be shipped out of town.  

Pud

[/QUOTE]

Where does that come from?  I just don't think we should blame rondo for the poor shooting stats of other players.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Pud

Where does that come from?  I just don't think we should blame rondo for the poor shooting stats of other players.  

[/QUOTE]

I DO! When they are getting the ball with 5-seconds or less on the shot clock, or when they are caught off guard by a trick pass with no time left, or when it is the first time they touched the ball in a couple of minutes, how can you not place some of the balme on GONDO? If you've been watching lately, you see that the players are all getting touches and we aren't running th clock down to the last 10-seconds before we get into the attack mode. It is all steady flow and agressiveness. Gondo was a one man clock killer.......Pud is another of those foks who have had this guy pegged forever and none of you wanted to hear it. Now he gets to laugh and say I TOLD YOU SO!!!!!

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to RallyC's comment:

In response to snakeoil123's comment:

A three game sample size isn't big enough to know what this team will do without Rondo.

Hopefully people are right and Rondo was the problem. That would make me happy because that would mean the Celtics were a good team this year, which they haven't been.

But  I can't help but make fun of people that use a small sample size to try and prove  points.

It's funny. What is funnier is that people that don't like Rondo freak out even when is mentioned that thusfar there hasn't been a big enough sample size to draw conclusions.

So I am done talking about this for now and will chime in in a few weeks after the Celtics have a 6 game road trip.

I still will probably make fun of Pud and Rally though.  It's kind of a hobby now.

Snake, its easy to take the fun you poke at us when it is us who are right and you who are just desperate to distract from your watered down positions of, "I didn't say anything one way or the other. Why are you picking on me?" Damn, Snake, you are like a little girl for real..........a wrong little girl at that......

and you still can't say one thing I am wrong about.

What am I desparate about? What's my position?

you're an odd little dude.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

In response to Kirk6's comment:

Yes, we are a better team without Rondo.

Trade Rondo and give the starting job to Bradley.

Ouch Kirk!  Have to appreciate your love for the Celts.  But man, you are very inconsistent.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Me "yeah we might want to wait a little while to get a larger sample size before we make any huge proclamations"

Rally " You simple minded laborer little girl"

Me " Rally is not very bright"

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to prakash's comment:

In response to Kirk6's comment:

Yes, we are a better team without Rondo.

Trade Rondo and give the starting job to Bradley.

Ouch Kirk!  Have to appreciate your love for the Celts.  But man, you are very inconsistent.

Rondo was hurt for a few games a couple years back and House played starting pg for a while.

Kirk said at that time that House was better than Rondo.

No joke.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Snake, its easy to take the fun you poke at us when it is us who are right and you who are just desperate to distract from your watered down positions of, "I didn't say anything one way or the other. Why are you picking on me?" Damn, Snake, you are like a little girl for real..........a wrong little girl at that......

You have no position, whenever you have been wrong. Figure it out, Oily little snake. Slippery little reptile. Now go ahead and cry some more......little girl.......

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

You have no position, whenever you have been wrong. Figure it out, Oily little snake. Slippery little reptile. Now go ahead and cry some more......little girl.......

this is like talking to a ten year old with ice cream dribbling down his chin.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Rally "you like little girl with stuff you say. You name is snake and you cry and you little girl"

Dude you are making me laugh so hard.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

And I've got you consatntly trying to engage. I am in your head, just like all the 10-yr old little boys with dribble do, eh "SNAKE". You are truly the weird one......

Rally" you think bout me more cuz you are wierd. ten year old boy dribble cry little girl laborer"

dude I am laughing sooo hard man.  You're in my head like a puppy that gets his head stuck in a peanut butter jar.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Rondo like Vick all who dont know is like stupid laborer little girl me rally and me in all heads and those who like rondo is like girl and they like little boy.

Oh my god dude.

you are priceless.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

And I've got you consatntly trying to engage. I am in your head, just like all the 10-yr old little boys with dribble do, eh "SNAKE". You are truly the weird one......

Rally" you think bout me more cuz you are wierd. ten year old boy dribble cry little girl laborer"

dude I am laughing sooo hard man.  You're in my head like a puppy that gets his head stuck in a peanut butter jar.

Read what you just wrote. Damn, man. Now you are simply babbling. And to a ten yr old little boy at that! You are creepy.......for real! Or you don't believe what you say......

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

I gotta go man.  can you do one more insult before I leave?

Killin me.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Read what you just wrote. Damn, man. Now you are simply babbling. And to a ten yr old little boy at that! You are creepy.......for real! Or you don't believe what you say......

Thanks man that was perfect. you cant even tell I was making fun of the way you write

you crack me up .  Have a good night boo. Love ya babe.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:

Simple math! I TOLD YOU, and you all know who you are, SO!!!!! Kiss my azz.......

Good Math...... SON, thats a B I N G O  !!!

Bill, I am quite pleased to see that YOU, one of the few who have been seeing this guy for who he was for quite a long time, are being proven correct. No matter what anyone says, you correct and have been for a long time. I wish nothing bad for Rondo, just wish he weren't our "leader" and issue.......we can do so much better than simply have a circus player.....

Thanks for the reach out here.......    It's rather easy to see this in the correct light......  As a "average playmaker" (point guard today) it was the "playmakers" job to run the offense, floor, hit the open "J" and shoot 85-95% from the foul line......  I will admit, that was when you cut your teeth with many years at the playground (Shovel snow, too)....Today, guys like Rondo are created in the setting of THE"ALL WORLD AAU" which may be todays "vehicle", but certainly not the pure incubator for the perfect player.....  Hence forth, the chemistry problem with Mr. Rondo  !!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Hey Snake, don't love me. I'm too old for you. Nite-nite....."SNAKE"

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Night babe. Keep on cracking me up. That amazing.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from red2004sox. Show red2004sox's posts

In response to darkman20's comment:

Big reason why the Celtics are winning is everyone, especially the new guys, are just playing harder and for each other.   Which says alot about what they really think of Rondo.

I think it more a testament to the player who now plays harder.  These guys get paid millions and only because they may get more playing time, they give a little more effort.  Sad.  This board is mixed about Rondo's worth to this team but one thing you can't say about Rajon is "He didn't give it his all tonight".  Dude comes out every night to win and wears it on his sleeve.  Some of these other players sicken me with their attitudes.  You would think that these guys would hustle to win a job but most would rather step up when someone gets hurt.   How good could this team have been if these guys played with max effort from day one.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Simple math! I TOLD YOU, and you all know who you are, SO!!!!! Kiss my azz.......

Bill, I am quite pleased to see that YOU, one of the few who have been seeing this guy for who he was for quite a long time, are being proven correct. No matter what anyone says, you correct and have been for a long time. I wish nothing bad for Rondo, just wish he weren't our "leader" and issue.......we can do so much better than simply have a circus player.....

Thanks for the reach out here.......    It's rather easy to see this in the correct light......  As a "average playmaker" (point guard today) it was the "playmakers" job to run the offense, floor, hit the open "J" and shoot 85-95% from the foul line......  I will admit, that was when you cut your teeth with many years at the playground (Shovel snow, too)....Today, guys like Rondo are created in the setting of THE"ALL WORLD AAU" which may be todays "vehicle", but certainly not the pure incubator for the perfect player.....  Hence forth, the chemistry problem with Mr. Rondo  !!!

Hey Bill, SHHHHHHHHHH! You don't want people to KNOW that you are smarter than them here....They will try to attack your entire being, if so! Oh wait, you're use to it! They are always trying to talk you down.......I have enjoyed your wisdom for several years now Bill, and contine to do so.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Night babe. Keep on cracking me up. That amazing.

G-nite....don't let your 10-yr olds bite.....SNAKE charmer! HA!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Hey Bill, SHHHHHHHHHH! You don't want people to KNOW that you are smarter than them here....They will try to attack your entire being, if so! Oh wait, you're use to it! They are always trying to talk you down.......I have enjoyed your wisdom for several years now Bill, and contine to do so.

attack ? ATTACK ????? Heck, have you seen what they do/have done to me on the Red Sox board ????  12,000+ posts and they treat me as the "bat boy" !!!!  But being a former playmaker (point guard) i figured out long ago, it's all about "GIVETH & TAKETH"  !!!  BTW,  2012 BDC POY ( POSTER OF THE YEAR, do you thing that was a setup ??)