Celtics Scary Good?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Re: Celtics Scary Good?

In response to R9R's comment:

I don't understand what the debate is about ... at the beginning of the season we were scary good. And like I said, we would remain scary good until Rondo tears his ACL.

Considering how close the standings are in the East, we certainly would have gotten to the 3rd or 4th spot had Rondo & Sully not have season ending surgeries.

Again, lets all take a moment to appreciate my wizzard like predictive analysis

R9R, you got any stock market predictions you'd like to share?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LakerDynasty. Show LakerDynasty's posts

I don't understand what the debate is about ... at the beginning of the season we were scary good. And like I said, we would remain scary good until Rondo tears his ACL.

Considering how close the standings are in the East, we certainly would have gotten to the 3rd or 4th spot had Rondo & Sully not have season ending surgeries.

Weren't you guys 3 games under 500 when he tore his ACL?   How do you figure they would have gotten to the 3rd spot?  Thats a lot like me saying the Lakers would have gotten to the 3rd spot with Nash.  We all know both scenarios would have never happened.  Both Nash and Rondo are over rated.  Nash is also over the hill.  Rondo can't shoot a lick.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In response to breaktime's comment:

R9R, you got any stock market predictions you'd like to share?

LOL

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LakerDynasty. Show LakerDynasty's posts

In response to TheNewGKDynasty's comment:

But but but according to Fungus

Celtics Scary Good?

Fungus GK?  He is a lu lu isn't he?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

GK has no business criticizing anyone on this board