Celtics Sign Lendro Barbosa

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Re: Celtics Sign Lendro Barbosa

I cant tell if you are so mentally ill that you can't read the words I have said on this thread or the other about Barbosa or if you are just too obtuse to understand what you read.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to TommyRules' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Anyone want to give their opinion about how Rondo, Bradley, Lee, Terry and Barbosa will split the 96 guard minutes?

Rondo: 35

Bradley: 18

Lee: 18

Terry: 18

Barbosa: 7

Just estimates...

[/QUOTE]

once everyone is healthy Barbosa wont play at all. Until then take out Bradleys 18 minutes and try again.

Serious depth.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to snakeoil123's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Let's see how Red/hedley spins this one:

From Red Russ:

What does Barbosa have to do with the Celtics?  He is a 30 year old, 9 year vet, who has never played a full season, and who is still without a team.  Methinks if he was "just as good as Blake", he'd have a job by now.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah good idea giving up on me.

I didn't say one single thing that I didn't think to be true.

Unlike you that has admittied being here.just to mess with people on my "darko to committ murder" thread

[/QUOTE]

Maybe you should answer the question about does Boston need another combo guard.

How many assists per game are you expecting Barbosa to have? LOL

[/QUOTE]

Seriously.  Are you okay?

No Boston doesn't really need another combo gaurd.

What is wrong with you? Are you having a seizure or something?

It's a good depth signing but no I don't see him as really being needed.

Any team in the NBA would want Barbosa on their roster though.

Why are you freaking out so badly over this?

[/QUOTE]

Any team wants to fill needs, not just sign Barbosa.

I like Barbosa in a part time role, but it makes no sense for Boston.

A 4th combo guard is ridiculous.

Danny, how about a pg or a big man?

[/QUOTE]

If it was ridiculous you wouldn't be freaking out about it so badly.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]

With any brains, you too could find older posts.

So, you feel he is worse then Steve Blake because he didn't have a job up until now...

30 years old...

Never played a full season...

Are fellow Celtics fans happy with another combo guard?

[/QUOTE]

Nothing to spin, my name is not Tommy.  I don't think he's that good, but he's better than Christmas or Smith, and not as good as Dooling.  He will play some now, then a decision will be made when Bradley returns.  We have 4 centers.......why not some depth at this position.  I am happy about the signing, and would have been unhappy if he signed with the lakers..............man, are you dense!!

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]

1) You don't think he's that good.

2) You don't think he is better then Steve Blake.

3) You think he is injury prone.

4) If he is not as good as Blake, then you will probably be mad when he is playing poing guard and Terry is sitting on the bench.

5) You are happy about the signing because you think Danny's S don't stink. If Barbosa would have gone to any other team, you would have mocked the signing and only brought up his negatives like you did when LA was talking about signing him. Remember what I said about being close-minded? BINGO.

[/QUOTE]

What is poing guard???

As a 13th guy on a team, he is fine...........I have been very critical of some of Danny's moves, most notably passing on PJIII and Moultrie for Melo.......gee, for someone who spends all day on here, you really don't pick up too much, do ya?????

If Barbosa went to any other team, I would post nothing because I don't care.  He DID NOT go to the lakers, as you predicted, and that has your little panties in a bunch.  It's okay, you were wrong,  happens to everyone.  Just you more than most!!!

Can't wait until Darko kills someone........oh yeah, you said he was a bad teammate, and would be released by Christmas......sure you didn't mean Christmas will be released before Darko??

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

Lets all chill - take a deep breath - and thank the Celtic gods that they didn't go get Fisher

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Not really a PG, but I like the move, esp since he won't be going to the lakers now.

Danny probably not done yet - man was this a fun off-season.

[/QUOTE]

How is Danny not done? I think thats absurd. Seasons about to start, we have 14 signed players with Joseph as the 15th. What other holes are there?

Unless a HUGE opportunity comes up, I can't see any other moves until after all-star break, at which point we will see how healthy our core is, who else has contributed and not, and what (if any) gaps remain.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

[QUOTE]

Let's start reposting all of the posts about Barbosa not being a point guard...

It was supposedly a bad idea for the Lakers to have play Barbosa at pg but now it will be a good idea for the Celtics...

[/QUOTE]

let's post how your blood boiled at the the thought of the Lakers getting such a talented guard :) 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

dunno what to make of this deal. I love Barbosas intensity but in Toronto he looked disorganized. Also C's are loaded and I dont know if they are over doing the team to the point that Doc will have 10 11 men rotations??? which is not good...I believe in Danny though. if healthy, banner 18 will be raised for sure.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

Is it ridiculous to propose that Barbosa (as a fifth string guard) could have been brought in partially to work directly with Fab on his pick and roll? Both Brazilian, Barbosa is a vet ... I feel like they could create something there.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from red2004sox. Show red2004sox's posts

Vet for the pinch and will not play when Bradley is back unless there is a trade.  Danny has ideas that none of us are privy to.  We shall see.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

1) You don't think he's that good.

2) You don't think he is better then Steve Blake.

3) You think he is injury prone.

4) If he is not as good as Blake, then you will probably be mad when he is playing poing guard and Terry is sitting on the bench.

5) You are happy about the signing because you think Danny's S don't stink. If Barbosa would have gone to any other team, you would have mocked the signing and only brought up his negatives like you did when LA was talking about signing him. Remember what I said about being close-minded? BINGO.

[/QUOTE]

What is poing guard???

As a 13th guy on a team, he is fine...........I have been very critical of some of Danny's moves, most notably passing on PJIII and Moultrie for Melo.......gee, for someone who spends all day on here, you really don't pick up too much, do ya?????

If Barbosa went to any other team, I would post nothing because I don't care.  He DID NOT go to the lakers, as you predicted, and that has your little panties in a bunch.  It's okay, you were wrong,  happens to everyone.  Just you more than most!!!

Can't wait until Darko kills someone........oh yeah, you said he was a bad teammate, and would be released by Christmas......sure you didn't mean Christmas will be released before Darko??

[/QUOTE]

You sure seemed to care when the Lakers were interested in him.
    Liar alert, liar alert!

[/QUOTE]

I know deep down you are thrilled your blood boiled when you thought the lakers might get him. Now it's nothing but sunshine and roses right? 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

orry posted older link. 

http://www.lakersnation.com/lakers-rumors-free-agent-leandro-barbosa-still-in-talks-with-lakers/2012/09/11/ 

I am so mad I can feel my blood boiling at these rumors.

You're blood must be so happy now! I know mine is :) 

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I am sorry I had to expose you and so many others.

If another team wants to sign a player, well that player stinks, it's a bad signing, but if he comes to Boston it is a great signing.

That also happened with Nash and Howard.

[/QUOTE]

What are you talking about?  I would say the exact same thing.  Barbosa is a good player but he isn't a point gaurd, he can play there on occasion but if Rondo went down you wouldnt want him playing the point all the time.

You seem very ill today.

I didn't say it's a great signing and I didnt say it would have been a bad signing by the lakers.

Are you okay?

[/QUOTE]

No, Snake, he's ecstatic about the signing,,just like the true Celtic fan he/she  is...wink,wink,

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

In response to TheNewGKDynasty's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I say Celtics have way too many guards. They don't need all those guards, they need a big. Doesn't make sence to me at all.

[/QUOTE]

Trades have been known to happen...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

[QUOTE]

With any brains, you too could find older posts.

So, you feel he is worse then Steve Blake because he didn't have a job up until now...

30 years old...

Never played a full season...

Are fellow Celtics fans happy with another combo guard?

[/QUOTE]

Its ok, you guys will sign Fisher...another GREAT sighning soon...

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.