Celtics/Suns best trade matchup....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHX85014. Show PHX85014's posts

Celtics/Suns best trade matchup....

Celtics should give the Phoenix Suns a call, the Suns are losing money and are always in salary dump mode......they might be looking to dump Martin Gortat's 4 yr contract and be willing to swap him for JON's expiring contract IF the Celtics throw in Jeff Green in a sign and trade that also brings Mickael Pietrius (recently exercised his $5.5M contract) to the Celtics....

Gortat and Pietruis for JON and Jeff Green ? WIN WIN for both teams....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtics2008Champs. Show Celtics2008Champs's posts

Re: Celtics/Suns best trade matchup....

i like it but i would rather trade someone besides jeff green. If we have to okay but i really do like jeff green in 2 years. But a center is more important, so i guess i like this trade.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jayco. Show Jayco's posts

In Response to Celtics/Suns best trade matchup....:
    [QUOTE]Celtics should give the Phoenix Suns a call, the Suns are losing money and are always in salary dump mode......they might be looking to dump Martin Gortat's 4 yr contract and be willing to swap him for JON's expiring contract IF the Celtics throw in Jeff Green in a sign and trade that also brings Mickael Pietrius (recently exercised his $5.5M contract) to the Celtics.... Gortat and Pietruis for JON and Jeff Green ? WIN WIN for both teams....
    Posted by PHX85014[/QUOTE]

How do the salaries match up?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

i don't think i'd be interested in either of those guys. certainly not for jeff green.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gasthoerer. Show Gasthoerer's posts

I just read somewhere that the suns are not willing to trade gortat (and Nash by the way).

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Celtics/Suns best trade matchup....:
    [QUOTE]Celtics should give the Phoenix Suns a call, the Suns are losing money and are always in salary dump mode......they might be looking to dump Martin Gortat's 4 yr contract and be willing to swap him for JON's expiring contract IF the Celtics throw in Jeff Green in a sign and trade that also brings Mickael Pietrius (recently exercised his $5.5M contract) to the Celtics.... Gortat and Pietruis for JON and Jeff Green ? WIN WIN for both teams....
    Posted by PHX85014[/QUOTE]

Rondo and JON for Nash and Lopez

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

The Suns need to have a firesale.
    Buyout Carter
    Buyout G. Hill
    Trade Nash

They aren't going anywhere as a team.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kenyonwoods. Show kenyonwoods's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics/Suns best trade matchup....:
    [QUOTE]The Suns need to have a firesale. Buyout Carter Buyout G. Hill Trade Nash They aren't going anywhere as a team.
    Posted by BiasLewis[/QUOTE]

If the Suns buy out Grant Hill I can see the Celts picking him up.  Danny tried to get him last year and the guy's a great team player and would fit in well with the Celts vets.  Not a big Carter fan and Nash is awesome but I'd rather have Rondo right now as he's younger and improving and I doubt Nash is ready to come off the bench. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]i like it but i would rather trade someone besides jeff green. If we have to okay but i really do like jeff green in 2 years. But a center is more important, so i guess i like this trade.
    Posted by Celtics2008Champs[/QUOTE]

I agree with you about trading Green.  I would hate to see him traded since he hasn't been here for very long and I expect him to be one of the best bench players for the Celtics next season.  Although, we do really need a center. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Celts want cap space

I expect more health and production from JON, Gortat will be barely better than him for just the 1 season

Green is of course FAR superior ro Pietrus

No thanks

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]Celts want cap space I expect more health and production from JON, Gortat will be barely better than him for just the 1 season Green is of course FAR superior ro Pietrus No thanks
    Posted by rameakap[/QUOTE]

Didn't you propose Rondo for Nash a little while ago?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics/Suns best trade matchup.... : Didn't you propose Rondo for Nash a little while ago?
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]

Yes.... as part of a deal to get the cap space for BOTH CP3 and Howard to sign here...

?

It also involved us getting Lopez (4m qualifying offer '12) and a draft pick

NOT taking on Gortat's 7-8 million in 2012 when Howard is clearly the target (even if I have little hope he'd ever come here)

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

I also think I was very big on a SWAP of picks 25 and 13 in this past draft as part of the rade idea IF Kemba Walker were still available

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

So yeah

Rondo, JON and pick 25

for Nash, Lopez and Kemba Walker would have been fair IMO

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

Wanna Bet ... AHAHAHAHA!!!! 

Mr Credibility himself right here:

Re: Would Kevin Garnett and Ray Allen come back after next season for less money?

posted at 6/24/2011 11:54 PM EDT

www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=7f55753848dead56fcea3701229e681a&plckUserId=7f55753848dead56fcea3701229e681a">
    First: 3/24/2011
    Last: 6/25/2011
    Of course they would. Ray and KG returns for vet's minimum then hopefully joining them would be Dwight and Austin Rivers.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from fishers5. Show fishers5's posts

Trade or Release D west..BBD  JON and move on....just get players that will wanna play and not be pouting or in training room getting treatments

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from charliedarling. Show charliedarling's posts

fishers5,

i think that i completely disagree with your post.

are you trying to say that delonte west doesn't play hard? 

yes, he was injured some this last season, but he ALWAYS plays hard and should definitely be signed again for next season.  also, i never read about him doing any whining as a substitute player.

o'neil was also injured during the season, but he is the only guy on the current roser who is a legit center.

davis is what he is and did not play well in the playoffs, but at a reasonable price for next year he plays hard and plays pretty well for a reserve player.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mtrax. Show mtrax's posts

[QUOTE]The Suns need to have a firesale. Buyout Carter Buyout G. Hill Trade Nash They aren't going anywhere as a team.
    Posted by BiasLewis[/QUOTE]

How do you dolts not know that Grant Hill is a free agent?