Celtics versus Hornets

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

Celtics versus Hornets

This has got to be one of the ugliest Celtics games this season.  I thought the Pistons game was ugly but this is atrocious.  We cannot score and we're committing way too many turnovers.

And the worst part of it, New Orleans really isn't playing much better.  Maybe THEY took us lightly but they are playing like crap too.

This is just one ugly ball game and if we don't turn this around, it's going to be a long couple/few weeks.  This is the same time last season when we began to play very inconsistent ball for the remainder of the year.  Ray and Paul have to step it up as our leaders.  These guys are playing so passively.  They are not playing aggressive at all.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TOMAA99999. Show TOMAA99999's posts

Re: Celtics versus Hornets

Bad Bad Loss.  The Hornets are a bad team with an over inflated record.  They should have won this game without KG & Rondo.  They did keep the Hornets to 83 points but guys you have to score to win.  Defense was good.  Offensive was missing in action.  Now it off to Toronto.  They are even worse than the Hornets or Pistons.  Celtics need to beat them. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

I just hope this isn't the beginning of a post Christmas slump. We can't afford to have that right now, with Miami playing well lately.

We'll most likely lose the number 1 spot if we continue to play like this.

Nate should pass the ball if he's surrounded by trees and stop trying to force up tough shots.

Undecided

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

They are without the anchor of their offense Rondo and without the anchor of their defense, makes for less than the best of outcomes.

Rondo needs to get back.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

I'm sure I will see A THREAD SOON.....
       "SKY IS FALLING"

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics versus Hornets:
    [QUOTE]I'm sure I will see A THREAD SOON.....    "SKY IS FALLING"
    Posted by CHEisCHE[/QUOTE]

I am sure you know.  You seem to know everything.