Celtics vs Blazers 02/24/13

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

Re: Celtics vs Blazers 02/24/13

In response to OneOnOne's comment:

Funny talking about KG and PP not being able to do it and they were the only ones that did tonight.  Pierce was about the only reason they were in the game.

What this team misses is one knock down 3 pt shooter.  We should have got JJ Reddick.  

Our defense was good enough to win this game tonight, only problem was Pierce\KG was the only ones scoring pts and KG didn't shoot that well.  We also get into a jump shot mode instead of driving the ball.  Green didn't play very well tonight either. Actually the whole bench didn't play well.

Rebounding was the other killer tonight.

Two guys shot over 50% from the field , Bass and Pierce.  A jump shooting team needs to shoot better than that.

Sure we should have got Redick, when you're a jump shooting team, it helps to have someone who can hit a jump shot.  Ainge failed again, whats new!!

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

In response to TheNewGKDynasty's comment:

In response to BCSP's comment:

In response to Fierce34's comment:

So now you're going to run away, Mployee?

What happened to Worthy??? He wasn't Worthy...

GK - Worthy retired years ago!!! Get off of the sauce man!!! 

Fungus says Jeff Green is James Worthy.

PS: How many pts., rebs and blks did Fat "Sack of potatoes" Melo get and in how many minutes???

Fab needed the night off! He has been practicing hard as of late! 

On topic of centers, Mark Cuban was pleased with his future centers performance earlier today! He can't wait to get DH to Dallas and introduce him to a winning, well run, franchise! 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

PS: How many pts., rebs and blks did Fat "Sack of potatoes" Melo get and in how many minutes???

On topic of centers, Mark Cuban was pleased with his future centers performance earlier today! He can't wait to get DH to Dallas and introduce him to a winning, well run, franchise! 

Count Dallas Rings and the Lakers rings son. For the 100 time, let's bet on where Howard will play.

Hahahahahahahaa!!! Why because of the 30 seconds he played the other night??? I told you he is a sack of potatoes...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

jason terry forgot how to play basketball yet Doc keeps him in. I rather give confidence to TWill than seeing Terry forcing things. 2nd game in a row that Terry just thinks he is the hero...bad stuff

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

In response to Kirk6's comment:

In response to kyceltic's comment:

In response to concord27's comment:

Until Green is the go to guy this team will lose games like this for the rest of the season. A guy comes of a game like that you find ways for him to get the  ball. You get him started, the only thing this team know how to do is get Pierce started.  

It is a good loss if Doc realized he has to make Green more of a centerpiece.

I have to agree. Doc played two man ball for the last 5 minutes, Green may as well not have been on the floor. KG and Pierce are to old to have to try and carry a team. Doc will realize that, about the time he realizes Bass is not a starter!!

Doc is going to ride that horse until it dies.

Picture the scene in the movie True Grit, where Rooster Cogburn (Doc) rides his horse (KG and PP) all night to get a snake bitten girl to the doctor! If you watched the movie, you know what happened to the horse! 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Count Dallas Rings and the Lakers rings son. For the 100 time, let's bet on where Howard will play.

Hahahahahahahaa!!! Why because of the 30 seconds he played the other night??? I told you he is a sack of potatoes...

Potatoes are quite valuable in certain settings! 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

In response to genaro008's comment:

Gawd bless some brunettes in the house. One can't live on bottled blonds alone(feel like I'm watching Fox news up in here)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from hill55. Show hill55's posts

Until Green is the go to guy this team will lose games like this for the rest of the season. A guy comes of a game like that you find ways for him to get the  ball. You get him started, the only thing this team know how to do is get Pierce started.  

I have to agree. Doc played two man ball for the last 5 minutes, Green may as well not have been on the floor. KG and Pierce are to old to have to try and carry a team. Doc will realize that, about the time he realizes Bass is not a starter!!

The Celtics had a negative 17 point differential in the 30:53 minutes Jeff Green played against the Portland Trail Blazers on Sunday.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

Whose running ... I had something else to do that had nothing to do with you and is none of your business.

Now if you think I'm gonna be your next sparring partner since you're trying to become Champion of BDC by declaring yourself winner over One On One the other night and looking for a new opponent your just to damn immature and kinda like a fungus trying to spread its' heinous self upon any live being that dares to jump in its' path, be assured that I won't feed your ego ... LOL

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

Kirk - do we need to start calling you Trojan man? 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

In response to Kirk6's comment:My goodness! if ever there was a blessed man we have just witnessed who he is.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

In response to Mployee8's comment:

Hey, what will the Fungus have as an excuse if the C's pull this out after saying we couldn't win w/o enough horses?

What will the wingnut have as an excuse after being wrong again for the nth time?

How was I wrong ... I didn't predict a win.

But we had more "horses" in Portland than we did in Phoenix that's for sure. Sure the Suns aren't very good but Portland's not a western powerhouse either. We had enough but we played polo with Clydesdales instead of Mustangs. Someone should have gotten the other players more involved in the offense.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Richard1965. Show Richard1965's posts

All I have to say is.....

J Hickson last night

C 29:42 4-8 3-4 0-0 +3 4 11 3 0 1 3 1 11

We could have given up a protected first rounder for this dude.  Hmmm, I wonder if maybe he would of helped us win last night?  The world may never know....

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Doc is going to ride that horse until it dies.

Picture the scene in the movie True Grit, where Rooster Cogburn (Doc) rides his horse (KG and PP) all night to get a snake bitten girl to the doctor! If you watched the movie, you know what happened to the horse! 

with Darko gone,  who is going to shoot PP and KG?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to Mployee8's comment:

Whose running ... I had something else to do that had nothing to do with you and is none of your business.

Now if you think I'm gonna be your next sparring partner since you're trying to become Champion of BDC by declaring yourself winner over One On One the other night and looking for a new opponent your just to damn immature and kinda like a fungus trying to spread its' heinous self upon any live being that dares to jump in its' path, be assured that I won't feed your ego ... LOL

If he declared  himself winner he is flat out wrong.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Some here didn't believe me when I said it would take another 10 years before the Celts come close to the Finals. Guess we'll know who the real Celts fans are from here on out.

I mean just look at Mployee8, I never expected an old man like him to be as fast as Usain Bolt when it's time for him to eat crow.

Seriously, Mployee, you're like the Road Runner - BEEP, BEEP!

Well I am one that doesn't believe you on that either.  As far as who the real Celts fans are,  I remember some bailed on the Celtics with about 20 games to go  last year.  You might remember who they were as well.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Concord,  Pierce doesn't need to have doc get him started,  he just has a scorers mentality and he gets himself started.  Green isn't light that.  He passed up numerous shots and chances to make something happen last night.  Its up to Green. He has a lot of talent,  but then so does a lot of others.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to OneOnOne's comment:

Concord,  Pierce doesn't need to have doc get him started,  he just has a scorers mentality and he gets himself started.  Green isn't light that.  He passed up numerous shots and chances to make something happen last night.  Its up to Green. He has a lot of talent,  but then so does a lot of others.

Your point is well taken. Green needs to be almost told to take the ball to the basket in crunch time.  He can get to foul line when others are going cold or flat at the end of the game when it is stuck in a half court game. Pierce would get open if Green took the ball to the basket.  It is a theory and can only be proven if it is tried.  We look like a .500 team and that is the real story.