Celtics vs Bobcats 3/25/2011 Game Tread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

Re: Celtics vs Bobcats 3/25/2011 Game Tread

In Response to Re: Celtics vs Bobcats 3/25/2011 Game Tread:
    [QUOTE]Howdy ladies and gents, I just started watching the game. I am aware that Boston had a good sized lead that has evaporated. How is Rondo playing? I wonder if he continues in his slump if Doc will bench him in favor of West.
    Posted by guyfromtex[/QUOTE]

6 points, 2 boards, but 4 turnovers

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

[QUOTE]Delonte West -5 Jeff Green -6 Carlos Arroyo +3 Baby +1. The bench has to do better. They are talented enough.
    Posted by jtkl[/QUOTE]

Jeff Green needs more minutes!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

This is one boring game... slow & sloppy

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

nice dribbling by Rondo....forgot all about the shot clock. What happened to the C's ball movement?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics vs Bobcats 3/25/2011 Game Tread : Because Baby is not as good as a starter.  He's an energy guy and its difficult to play with that much energy when you play more minutes.  Also, starting him would make us a very small team (which we can do in short periods but not for starter minutes).
    Posted by Celtsfan4life[/QUOTE]this is a bogus argument. bb can still play 25-30 minutes as a starter. where is it written he has to play 35-45 if he starts? i would rather have all that energy upfront to start the game. how much energy does green have? i am not buying that because a guy has energy he should come off the bench.. in that case, lets bring kg off the bench...

btw, kg came for jg because they move bb to center in that scenario. jg must have been playing pf at the time...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics vs Bobcats 3/25/2011 Game Tread : this is a bogus argument. bb can still play 25-30 minutes as a starter. where is it written he has to play 35-45 if he starts? i would rather have all that energy upfront to start the game. how much energy does green have? i am not buying that because a guy has energy he should come off the bench.. in that case, lets bring kg off the bench... btw, kg came for jg because they move bb to center in that scenario. jg must have been playing pf at the time...
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

Sorry, but the C's are just too short with Baby as a starter.  We lose a 7 footer and gain a 6'7" or 6'8" power forward.   KG is too light to play center for extended minutes.  And yes, you can play BBD only 25 minutes as a starter but we lose the ability to have him on the floor with the other bench players and at the end of the game.  he can't be a starter, play with the bench, play with the starters, play at the end of the game, and play only 20- 25 minutes.   One of those things will have to give and then you'll lose his value.   

Gotta just get krstic to play better or get Shaq back.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics vs Bobcats 3/25/2011 Game Tread : this is a bogus argument. bb can still play 25-30 minutes as a starter. where is it written he has to play 35-45 if he starts? i would rather have all that energy upfront to start the game. how much energy does green have? i am not buying that because a guy has energy he should come off the bench.. in that case, lets bring kg off the bench... btw, kg came for jg because they move bb to center in that scenario. jg must have been playing pf at the time...
    Regardless of whether or not BB starts, Boston is still screwed at the 5...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

And when Kg came in for Jeff Green, he could have came in for Krstic and left everyone in their same position....with KG playing center.  KG at Center, BBD at PF, JG at Small forward.  Works for me and should work for you because BBD is in rather than krstic which is your own argument, isn't it?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Yea, it would be nice if Shaq was back... but that may never happen..

Our offense continues to look like ****..  We just stop movin & Rondo started with the dribbling exhibition again.

Naturally, Doc sits there looking angry but wonder if he even says anything

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

The Celtics are in championship form again tonite. Just like they were against the Grizzlies, the Nets, the Sixers, the Clippers....and so forth.
    This team is a joke. Rondo is a joke.
    Win or lose they should be embarassed at their first half.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Once again, no offense.
    Somebody remind me,...
    What was the point of all these trades?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics vs Bobcats 3/25/2011 Game Tread : Sorry, but the C's are just too short with Baby as a starter.  We lose a 7 footer and gain a 6'7" or 6'8" power forward.   KG is too light to play center for extended minutes.  And yes, you can play BBD only 25 minutes as a starter but we lose the ability to have him on the floor with the other bench players and at the end of the game.  he can't be a starter, play with the bench, play with the starters, play at the end of the game, and play only 20- 25 minutes.   One of those things will have to give and then you'll lose his value.    Gotta just get krstic to play better or get Shaq back.
    Posted by Celtsfan4life[/QUOTE] good points but i think nen may be better with the bench and baby will be bettter with the starters. his defensive numbers are far better with the starters, he's in the top 20 in defensive rating with the starters. i still like the trade but more and more the big lead i thought we achieved is shrinking to a very small edge. perk would have settled the post-defense issue.

did u noticet that at the end of the half RONDO is where he should be in ALL sch situations where only a jumper is needed... on the bench! west was in... if murph was around, he likely may have been out there too for kg or bb... or should be going forward

put money down on MEMPHIS making us tied with chitown after tonight!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

What happened to Wafer? The last games I saw him in he was playing well...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mac1980. Show mac1980's posts

[QUOTE]Delonte West -5 Jeff Green -6 Carlos Arroyo +3 Baby +1. The bench has to do better. They are talented enough.
    Posted by jtkl[/QUOTE]

exactly, time the bench gets some of the blame, Baby 0-4 FG at half, Delonte 0-4 FG at half, make some freaking shots...last game against Memphis the Big 4 were all + in the +/-...nobody else on the team was a +

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from proftom. Show proftom's posts

Man what ever happened to playing hard smart basketball.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

lol, glad to see kwame brown finally living up to all the promise he showed as the first pick in that draft for washington! says a lot about how bad is krstic right now.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Rondo with a jumper that he doesnt have..he needs to make afew of those on a regular basis so the other teams will have to guard him..and his game changes completely

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

at this rate, rondo will lose the assist lead to nash. had no assists in first half. teams have so figured him out. like the driving and the shot taking. thats the only way to counter what they are doing to him while helping his team win. yep nen seems to be bak to taking his jump shots. love this team again! come on rondo..

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from allen2034. Show allen2034's posts

nice to see the pace finally pick up...i hope the 2nd unit can stretch the lead so the starters can rest

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Rondo keeps looking down to his feet...I think there definitely something there, but he is too macho to admit..kinda like Kg last year...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

where did evrybody go...was it something i said???

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

glad to see Baby shooting well and taking it to the hole.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

Win or lose, this is a loss. How pathetic it is that this team plays down consistently to the opposition.
    I am referring to the Bobcats.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

rotten game to watch

DWest runnin the show now..lets see how he does

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from allen2034. Show allen2034's posts

d west looks like he got injured again...wow