Celtics vs Bobcats 3/25/2011 Game Tread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

Re: Celtics vs Bobcats 3/25/2011 Game Tread

JG is finally in the game, and Pierce missed a 16 footer, I just dont get what is going on with this tean, they just want to lose.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mac1980. Show mac1980's posts

I'm stunned, what the heck happened to this team?  It has to be the Perk trade, hasta be, no other explanation, they fought through injuries all year to win games, I mean if you can't beat Charlotte at home

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from oldtool. Show oldtool's posts

Can you feel that almost playoff intensity now!!! This team just does not have it.  It never can together with all the players out and now its too late.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

It's deja vu all over again.
                                       Yogi Berra

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

As soon as Jeff Green was taken out, Celtics lost the lead. Thats your answer.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

That was pathetic

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

"Wake me up when the playoffs start"  is the motto of this team.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

YES!
    THE BOBCATS WIN!
    They deserved it; they brought it home. No doubt about it.
    The Celtics are NOT as good a team as the BOBCATS.
    Why isn't the crown booing??

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from fitz0527. Show fitz0527's posts

Seriously, C's are playing horrific ball lately.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

The Celtics are just a group of losers.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

I guess the question is, do the C's get the 2nd or 3rd seed in the East.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Houston, we have a major problem!

No heart!!!!!

Pud

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    The Bobcats beat the Celtics-AT HOME
    Doc should make a public apology to the fans after this one.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from allen2034. Show allen2034's posts

wow is all that im thinking in my head right now...doc sure did look disguisted at the team..dont blame him

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics vs Bobcats 3/25/2011 Game Tread:
    [QUOTE]Seriously, C's are playing horrific ball lately.
    Posted by fitz0527[/QUOTE]

Horrific ball, bad coaching, and bad GM moves.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

[QUOTE]I guess the question is, do the C's get the 2nd or 3rd seed in the East.
    Posted by breaktime[/QUOTE]

Does it matter? They are going nowhere anyway. My guess is that Miami will catch them and you know what? I don't even care much any more. This team is a group of losers with no heart who don't show up for half the games. I have lost respect for the Celtics. All talk.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

All I have to say is this: the Red Sox start in a week.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]I guess it is Murphy's law what ever can go wrong will go wrong
    Posted by genaro008[/QUOTE]yep TROY MURPHY'S LAW!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

I've officially given up on this season.  Now before anyone jumps down my throat and calls me a bandwagon fan, please know I am not.  I have been following and - mostly - getting my heart broken by this team for 27 years.  I can tell when we have it and when we don't.  And for the 1st time all season I'm feeling that we don't have it.  Teams that have it don't blow leads against $hitty teams with their starters playing the last 5 minutes.  I've been positive - even debated with some of you here - up until now.  And now I'm about to cry.  We do not have it this year.  Something is severely wrong with this team.  And at this point I do not care.  They are the ones who need to figure it out as they are far more qualified to do that than I. 

I'm writing this not to hate on my team but to just express my feelings because I feel like I'm going to explode if I don't.  Maybe down the road if they build around Rondo and Green, and if some or all of the Big 3 stick around to mentor the younger guys....

Maybe I'm also writing this so someone can tell me how wrong I am, how we really do have it and I'm just not seeing it.  Please don't hold back if you have those things to say.

Hopefully I eat these words come June.  I would like nothing better...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from cfaninla. Show cfaninla's posts

celtics suck!!!!!!! i tried to make excuses for them but this is rediculous!!! im rooting for the bulls!!! F the celtics!!!!

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

pumpsie, i thought your job was to bring everybody down over at sam's. that gig play out?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

[QUOTE]I've officially given up on this season.  Now before anyone jumps down my throat and calls me a bandwagon fan, please know I am not.  I have been following and - mostly - getting my heart broken by this team for 27 years.  I can tell when we have it and we don't.  And for the 1st time all season I'm feeling that we don't have it.  Teams that have it don't blow leads against $hitty teams with their starters playing the last 5 minutes.  I've been positive - even debated with some of you here - up until now.  And I'm about to cry.  We do not have it this year.  Something is severely wrong with this team.  And at this point I do not care.  They are the ones who need to figure it out as they are far more qualified to do that than I.  I'm writing this not to hate on my team but to just express my feelings because I feel like I'm going to explode if I don't.  Maybe down the road if they build around Rondo and Green, and if some or all of the Big 3 stick around to mentor the younger guys.... Maybe I'm also writing this so someone can tell me how wrong I am, how we really do have it and I'm just not seeing it.  Please don't hold back if you have those things to say. Hopefully I eat these words come June.  I would like nothing better...
    Posted by MsLithium21[/QUOTE]

Im with you on this. Unless some drastic changes are made, I can not see this team winning it this year. I am not giving up hope, but from what I have seen, its does not look good at all. Doc has made some bad caoching decisions these last games relying too heavily on the Big three, and it cost them. Why of why did he take JG out in the late 4th?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Im not worried yet. I hate that we lost but we may loose a few more beofre this gets better