Celtics vs Bobcats

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

Re: Celtics vs Bobcats

Baby played 22 minutes tonight, that's not enough. Where was he in the 4th quarter, Doc put him back in with right at 2 minutes left in the game! He should be in the last 6 minutes of every 4th quarter. We are at our best when baby is on the floor with the starters. I don't know why Perk is on the floor past the 7 minute mark in the 4th quarter of any close game!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Now we're communicating, Petey.  We are not completely in disagreement.  

1. I, too, worry that the faith in the view that Nate will be fine when West returns could well be a misplaced faith.   He does NOT look good.

2. I don't see much value in Luke.  But, that's what you get with a second round pick.  We can't get much for him (or Bradley for that matter).

3. However, as for going inside, I think that IS a part of being tired.  I'm a ball player and I can tell you, when you are tired, the thing you do it take jumpers.  You don't drive.  You don't fight hard underneath.  You take the easy way out - jumpers.  And when you do drive, you're slower and don't jump over anyone (and that's why Pierce didn't finish on most drives).

4. I do think the lack of having the full team available does really affect us.  Remember Perk has NEVER been effective inside.  Shaq when he's playing well is more effective and Semih is actually our most athletic bug man underneath (yes, I said it).   So, without JON, Shaq, and Semih - we don't have much inside scoring.  BBD does it sometimes but I think he, too, didn't have the life in him tonight.

5. I can buy that the young players weren't "tired".  That comment is limited to the starters, particularly Ray and KG.   However, even Rondo looked like yesterday's game took a lot out of him as he was mentally and physically slow.

Frustrating loss, for sure.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

We're going to be sick if we get the 2nd or 3rd seed.

From my perspective Doc turned to Perk too quick. Meaning he should've stuck with Shaq with the starters to keep Shaq engaged in the action. Has anyone noticed since Perk came back Shaq has faded. THis was a concern about who would start.

I'm not saying DOc made a bad move but maybe to keep Shaq involved he needs to readdress it. Is the team playing better wth Perk over Shaq?

We were short with production off the bench before. It's going to be even tougher now. The back to backs will be played so stop whining about that. The problems are internal.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from KGLove. Show KGLove's posts

How can he stick with Shaq,  Shaq is injured.... we had 1 center tonight outrebounded 50-37 ... our 4 bench players had 15 points that may work for Miami but thats not good enough in celtic land

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Bias, I don't know this for sure, but what if Doc only turned to Perk BECAUSE Shaq was out?   I thought Shaq got hurt once (fell on ice), played a game, then got hurt again.   

Not sure, but I think Doc didn't put Perk in as a starter because he wanted to, but because he HAD to. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

We are at a obvious disadvantage because we are not sure what is happening medicaly with all the guys. These next couple of weeks will be the most critical of the season in determinig roster changes. When is the deadline up? Is it the 24th?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics vs Bobcats:
    [QUOTE]We're going to be sick if we get the 2nd or 3rd seed. From my perspective Doc turned to Perk too quick. Meaning he should've stuck with Shaq with the starters to keep Shaq engaged in the action. Has anyone noticed since Perk came back Shaq has faded. THis was a concern about who would start. I'm not saying DOc made a bad move but maybe to keep Shaq involved he needs to readdress it. Is the team playing better wth Perk over Shaq? We were short with production off the bench before. It's going to be even tougher now. The back to backs will be played so stop whining about that. The problems are internal.
    Posted by BiasLewis[/QUOTE]

Shaq has an inflamed achilles that's why Perk is starting. You senile already?