Celtics vs Bucks 3/13/2011

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

Re: Celtics vs Bucks 3/13/2011

I'm starting to wonder if the C's can hold the Bucks under fifty.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics vs Bucks 3/13/2011:
    [QUOTE]I'm starting to wonder if the C's can hold the Bucks under fifty.
    Posted by joel49[/QUOTE]

You're asking for too much!

HAHAHA!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Yea!!!  Murphy made a good play on that catch/shot.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Starters should not see the floor the rest of the game!  Get 'em ready for the back to back tomorrow.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from proftom. Show proftom's posts

All smile Murphy got his first hoop. Bigger smiles the second unit is extended the lead, have't much of that this year. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics vs Bucks 3/13/2011 : COMMUNIST, good call.  I stand corrected.  At this point, halftime, I stand corrected.  The Celtics ARE blitzing the Bucks. Good call COMMUNIST.
    Posted by Petey62[/QUOTE]mighty big there of you petey. cant believe so many were ready to jump off the bandwagon. this team was totally depleted, hust the fact they were 6-2 since the break said a lot about their system and character. just getting bb back changed the dynamic. man, danny looks like a genius! all these bench guys are the real beneficiaries of all these injuries. got to work their way into the SYSTEM. now as the older guys get back, the chemistry should be there! arryo/west-pav/wafer/west at 2, murph/green at 3, bb/green/murph at 4, bb/o'neals/krstic... what i like is their basketball IQ! we must have the highest basketball IQ in the league!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

Big sigh of relief for Murph.  When will he hit a jumper was about the only remaining question for these guys.  Onward and upward.  This bench rocks!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Even on a night where the Celts have a 30-point lead Avery Bradley still looks horrible.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from proftom. Show proftom's posts

Our bench could not have done this prior to all the trades. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]Does Murphy even have a single field goal for the Celtics yet? I know he is 0 for 6 shooting 3s
    Posted by Pumpsie-Green[/QUOTE]rather have the last thing to come for murph be his shot! oops, saw that form on murph's jumper.. think he has 6 points now. long as he rebounds and plays defense, and hustles...thats cool!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dahc13. Show dahc13's posts

bradley cant shoot

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

It's good to touch the Green, Green grass of home.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

New franchise record for fewest points allowed.
    It must have been Bradley's defense.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

[QUOTE]I'm starting to wonder if the C's can hold the Bucks under fifty.
    Posted by joel49[/QUOTE]

Okay, I'll gladly settle for under sixty.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

I doubt Bradley will be around once Shaq and Delonte are activated.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from proftom. Show proftom's posts

Okay, all you Murphy doubter, 7 rebounds, 12 points 17 minutes of play.  

Davis, Green, Arroyo, Murphy, Pavlovc, Shaq, JO, and Wesy, this is the deepest team I can remember. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

I want to see Murphy produce when it counts, not in garbage time.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Good thing the Bucks played horrible cause our offense still isnt clicking.

87 points isnt much to begin with but against the Bucks who couldnt throw it in the ocean, we should have had much, much more off their misses.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulbrr7. Show paulbrr7's posts

[QUOTE]I want to see Murphy produce when it counts, not in garbage time.
    Posted by Pumpsie-Green[/QUOTE]

Right now I just want to see him hit shots. I don't care if it's during the heat of the game, garbage time or his back yard just hit some shots!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]Good thing the Bucks played horrible cause our offense still isnt clicking. 87 points isnt much to begin with but against the Bucks who couldnt throw it in the ocean, we should have had much, much more off their misses.
    Posted by Karllost[/QUOTE]

It's not the Celtic offense, it's the Buck defense. Give credit where credit is due. The Bucks are 3rd in the NBA in points allowed, they only give up 92 ppg.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics vs Bucks 3/13/2011 : It's not the Celtic offense, it's the Buck defense. Give credit where credit is due. The Bucks are 3rd in the NBA in points allowed, they only give up 92 ppg.
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

Absolutely, Fierce.  Some folks seem to be losing sight of that fact.  Bottom line is some will always complain about something.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Joel, why must you instigate stuff?

Im not always looking for something to complain about. The Bucks may play great defense but when they play offense as poorly as tonight, their defense has to suffer. Both are connected, understand??

Missing as many shots as they did should ordinarily lead to more fast break opportunities and advantages offensively for the C's. Still we only scored 87 points.  Just saying the offense didnt look fluid to me. Is that ok with you or should I stand in the corner?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics vs Bucks 3/13/2011 : It's not the Celtic offense, it's the Buck defense. Give credit where credit is due. The Bucks are 3rd in the NBA in points allowed, they only give up 92 ppg.
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

And as Tommy highlighted, when we force the Bucks to take a full 22 or 23 seconds, it eats up time and the game is lower scoring.  Heck, C's shot 46% from the field!   Only thing keeping us from doing even better was some silly turnovers (17 total).

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics vs Bucks 3/13/2011 : And as Tommy highlighted, when we force the Bucks to take a full 22 or 23 seconds, it eats up time and the game is lower scoring.  Heck, C's shot 46% from the field!   Only thing keeping us from doing even better was some silly turnovers (17 total).
    Posted by Celtsfan4life[/QUOTE]

All right Cfan give Murphy a few props.  He played a little above average tonight.  He is looked more comfortable after making a couple of shots.  He will never be a defensive stallwart but he can score.  Look for more of these type of games.  Not calling u out, just know that you have had a lot of doubts.  Don't forget this guy has been onthe shelf for a long time.  It takes longer for big guys to get their timing back than a small guy.  Any way I hope you see some improvement.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

I think Ray schools some of the posters on this board. He has one bad game and some are throwing him into the old folks home. He is in just as good, if not better, shape than any one else on the team. How many games has he been out due to injuries this year? Keep shuttin em up Ray.