Celtics vs Detroit 04/03/13

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Re: Celtics vs Detroit 04/03/13

This could be your best yet Kirk..

Lets see how our new line up deals with their monsters...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ktronic. Show ktronic's posts

Lets face it this current squad sucks! Thanks Danny

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to ktronic's comment:

Not sure but I think Ainge thought that this squad would still have Sully, KG, Rondo, and Barbosa.

the only problem I had with Ainge that he didn't blow it up, not that he didn't try to make it better.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ktronic. Show ktronic's posts

In response to snakeoil123's comment:

Not sure but I think Ainge thought that this squad would still have Sully, KG, Rondo, and Barbosa.

the only problem I had with Ainge that he didn't blow it up, not that he didn't try to make it better.

Understood, but he had a chance to make some slight Improvements around the trade deadlline and got nothing. Then he gets rid of the little size we had in Collins for Wildman Crawford. a stiff but at least he could bang. And how did Dooling get away? Bunch of rejects from China etc. Ainge is a moron.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

Understood, but he had a chance to make some slight Improvements around the trade deadlline and got nothing. Then he gets rid of the little size we had in Collins for Wildman Crawford. a stiff but at least he could bang. And how did Dooling get away? Bunch of rejects from China etc. Ainge is a moron.

Great job, by danny. Crawford nothing. Shav is looking good for nothing. Dooling got away because of the CBA rules. Sorry bloopy. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ktronic. Show ktronic's posts

In response to jtkl's comment:

Great job, by danny. Crawford nothing. Shav is looking good for nothing. Dooling got away because of the CBA rules. Sorry bloopy. 

We could have signed Dooling when Rondo went down....Bloopy

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

Blowing it up isn't a garantee for getting back to the top any sooner in today's NBA. I don't think it was a bad decision. KG and Pierce are still great to watch and highly valuable for this ball club.

Drummond and Monroe are tough to handle, we're shooting 60% the Pistons 40 and they're up 1.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

We could have signed Dooling when Rondo went down....Bloopy

No we couldn't bloopy. CBA doesn't allow a player who is released to be resigned. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ktronic. Show ktronic's posts

Crawford must have the highest dribble in the league. Looks like he's trying to bounce a beach ball.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

Crawford must have the highest dribble in the league. Looks like he's trying to bounce a beach ball.

I feel ya. in the lottery without a ticket. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to srinivasa's comment:

Blowing it up isn't a garantee for getting back to the top any sooner in today's NBA. I don't think it was a bad decision. KG and Pierce are still great to watch and highly valuable for this ball club.

Drummond and Monroe are tough to handle, we're shooting 60% the Pistons 40 and they're up 1.

You are correct. I thnk for me it would have just been more fun watching some young guys play then watching Pierce and KG end up like this.

With that said I also would have hated Pierce and KG playing for another teams.

The end of an era is always difficult.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

I like Crawford............apologies to all of you.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

I feel ya. in the ottery without a ticket. 

so wait. why is ktronic bloopy? what did I miss.

I am starting to think eveyrone on here is Tommy/bloopy except for me.  and Kirk of course.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:

I like Crawford............apologies to all of you.

I don't hate him.

he is fine for a third guard, he produces. I liked barbosa better.

He is WAY better than Brooks of course.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

In response to srinivasa's comment:

You are correct. I thnk for me it would have just been more fun watching some young guys play then watching Pierce and KG end up like this.

With that said I also would have hated Pierce and KG playing for another teams.

The end of an era is always difficult.

True that.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ktronic. Show ktronic's posts

I don't know why someone would think I'm Bloopy ! they must be smoking a doobie

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

They're playing good basketball. Green is playing like a star since he became a starter. He could be worth every penny of his deal. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from drumery. Show drumery's posts

I'm willing to stick with Williams for a bit longer.  A meaningful stint with the Celtics could smooth away his rocky NBA start.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ktronic. Show ktronic's posts

Bloopy is a Laker. I'd rather be dead

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

Well since the lakers are dead rejoice!!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ktronic. Show ktronic's posts

Well since the lakers are dead rejoice!!!

Amen

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Bass is having a nice game.

Someone had to say it.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ktronic. Show ktronic's posts

Bass is having a nice game.

Someone had to say it.

Yup. Gotta give him credit when it's due. Really need him to play well.

25. This post has been removed.