1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

Re: Celtics vs Grizzlies

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to Mployee8's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Two Words: Rivers ... Howard

That's 2 seasons ago.

I didn't get it wrong after that, right?

I mean you need to go 2 seasons back, right?

HAHAHA

[/QUOTE]

C'mon ... Howard/Rivers prediction was idiotic at best and your defense of Melo pick has proved me and others here to be completely correct at warning Ainge to avoid MELO ... That was only a year ago and you defended Melo to the end ... Hahaha!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mossad-did-911. Show mossad-did-911's posts

ohhhh look at sully do work

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from wicksandrowe. Show wicksandrowe's posts

To all those who think that Faverani, or any center, should be chasing out/over to cover a guard who has beaten his defender, Gasol gives you the counter-argument.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

A PG (Crawford) that can hit the 3 ... That should help the Fungus spread!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

In response to wicksandrowe's comment:
    [QUOTE]

To all those who think that Faverani, or any center, should be chasing out/over to cover a guard who has beaten his defender, Gasol gives you the counter-argument.

[/QUOTE]

tell it to the Fungus but be prepared to argue with the loser for an hour after the fact.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

Let me make a prediction!

Fungus will start pasting old posts on this thread shortly in an attempt to get even ... he's so predictable .... wait for it .... wait ....

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

Nice ... 72-66 after three ... Go Celtics!  Good thing I got here to see the C's thru to their first win, right Debbie ... errrrr I mean, well, you know who I mean ... HAHAHA!!!

Now I predict a Debbie Downer here rips Celtic players and assures another loss cuz it makes him feel good to see others disappointed .... Schadenfreude34!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mossad-did-911. Show mossad-did-911's posts

haha kelly c'mon man!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mossad-did-911. Show mossad-did-911's posts

jeff green just got treated like a little boy.... TA said "GIMME THOSE COOKIES BOY!!" HAHA

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Mployee8's comment:

[QUOTE]

Let me make a prediction!

Fungus will start pasting old posts on this thread shortly in an attempt to get even ... he's so predictable .... wait for it .... wait ....

[/QUOTE]

No need.

Didn't you tell everybody you would ignore Fierce34 for good?

[/QUOTE]

I got smoked out ....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mossad-did-911. Show mossad-did-911's posts

accidental offense! i'll take it!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mossad-did-911. Show mossad-did-911's posts

HAHA out of control offense gets bailed out by the refs. i'll take it!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mossad-did-911. Show mossad-did-911's posts

In response to melswitt's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Where's AB on Baylisssss?

[/QUOTE]

D is good, bayless is just on FIYAH!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

Take Kelly O out of the game.  He looks lost both offensively and defensively.

He needs time to develop before he's out there in this type of game situation.  It should be Sully and Fav as bigs.  Kelly is killing us.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mossad-did-911. Show mossad-did-911's posts

In response to Petey62's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Take Kelly O out of the game.  He looks lost both offensively and defensively.

He needs time to develop before he's out there in this type of game situation.  It should be Sully and Fav as bigs.  Kelly is killing us.

[/QUOTE]

that is the unfortunate truth. randolph and gasol are just too much for him.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mossad-did-911. Show mossad-did-911's posts

THIS IS WHERE YOUR TEAM NEEDS YOU JEFF GREEN... 1ST HALF MEANS NOTHING

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

Hack a ta anyone?  Better than letting bay less catch and shoot off screens.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mossad-did-911. Show mossad-did-911's posts

In response to cole-ely's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Hack a ta anyone?  Better than letting bay less catch and shoot off screens.

[/QUOTE]

screen? he's made 3 shots in row right in bradley's face... "FACIAL!!"

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mossad-did-911. Show mossad-did-911's posts

these ref's have been really really bad tonight. that was an easy call he was 5 feet away with a perfect view. SLOWING UP THE GAME!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

Wow, Jeff Green ZERO points in the fourth quarter.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from mossad-did-911. Show mossad-did-911's posts

EVERY single person who has guarded Gasol tonight have given him that elbow shot without any contestion.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from mossad-did-911. Show mossad-did-911's posts

In response to Petey62's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Wow, Jeff Green ZERO points in the fourth quarter.

[/QUOTE]

yeah, but let me tell ya, that jeff "james worthy" green, is just FFFAabulous when he's on fire.