Celtics vs. Heat 10/30/12

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

Re: Celtics vs. Heat 10/30/12

nice comeback by the c's. but the defense has just been awful, they used to never give up so many easy shots....i do trust doc will get it fixed though.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

Boston may not win this game but I am very impressed by this Celtics team. I tell y'all guys. The Celtics are going to be one h*ll of a team once they gel.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

Lots of good things...lots of not so good things but one thing is for certain...if this is the KG we are going to get then this team wont go far... I realize this is the first game but he looks bad on defense and exhausted most of the game....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In response to guyfromtex's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Boston may not win this game but I am very impressed by this Celtics team. I tell y'all guys. The Celtics are going to be one h*ll of a team once they gel.

[/QUOTE]

yea impressive resiliance, but lebron was out, so im not sure how much it really means....but barbosa looks good. they will be a very good team, but they need to work on their defense.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In response to COMMIECONTRARIAN's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:
    [QUOTE]

nice comeback by the c's. but the defense has just been awful, they used to never give up so many easy shots....i do trust doc will get it fixed though.

[/QUOTE]

frankly would rather the see the d having issues than the offense.. the d will right itself, but the o seems to be something we can finally count on. barbosa wont always be this hot but terry wont be this off either.. the 2 of them are similar..

[/QUOTE]

Agreed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

Celtsfan, I LOVE our team.  But I don't LOVE KG's performance tonight, or Green's.

We're going to be a very good team if we can stop somebody.

We can score - that's for sure.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

they will watch film and fix the break downs on D...most are fixable..

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

Has Pierce scored in the second half?

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Can anyone say " Punched in the grill?"

just sayin'

[/QUOTE]

Have a blessed day je rk off....

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Rondo = Classless

[/QUOTE]

kind of like that rapist kobe and that thug Artest??  that kind of classless?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Ray did look great tonight.  He handled the ball well and was more than just a guy standing in the corner as a decoy.  Doc could have used him better in Boston.

the real issue is that our D needs work, not the O.  That can (and will if Doc is the Coach we know) and will be fixed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

This Celtics team is going to be fine.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

Actually I don't mind what Rondo did.  DWade is a punk.  He is allowed to play with his arm and/or legs stretched out.  Probably will bring more attention to that.  You stop him from doing that and he will not be able to create the space that he does.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

In response to Fiercest34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

No way the Heat score 120 pts in this game.

[/QUOTE]

Clueless34 starts the season as always being DEAD WRONG AGAIN. Mr.99.9% WRONG as always...

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Classy interview by Ray (finally) after the game.

in Miami with new players and KG + Green didn't give us what they are capable of.  D will come around and those guys will have better games.  We'll be fine.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Classy interview by Ray (finally) after the game.

in Miami with new players and KG + Green didn't give us what they are capable of.  D will come around and those guys will have better games.  We'll be fine.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

In response to prakash's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Actually I don't mind what Rondo did.  DWade is a punk.  He is allowed to play with his arm and/or legs stretched out.  Probably will bring more attention to that.  You stop him from doing that and he will not be able to create the space that he does.

[/QUOTE]

Wade is a thug but he gets away with it... dont necessarily mind what rondo did either but you still have to be smart and not lose your head and he does that way too often..