Celtics vs Heat game 1

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

Re: Celtics vs Heat game 1

In Response to Re: Celtics vs Heat game 1:
    [QUOTE]Thank God Doc Finally took Glen "waste of space" Davis off the floor. He is getting to many minutes and contributing nothing
    Posted by paulbrr7[/QUOTE]i agree! bb give us NOTHING! we wont seeeep but i'm more confident about celts winning this series. this is the high point for miami

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

Ugh, Rondo and those turnovers drive me nuts!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

[QUOTE]Wow. Did you see how JO allowed a fast break by allowing that 90 foot pass over his head? Gosh darn those refs!
    Posted by MarvinofATL[/QUOTE]

Wow. Did you see that pathetic troll acting like a little pr!ck! It's a perfectly fine way to live a life! Taking time to make derogatory and offensive posts on an opposing teams message board! It must be the hormones - I hear they can kick in as early as 10 years old!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MarvinofATL. Show MarvinofATL's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics vs Heat game 1 : What doesn't show up in the stats is that Pierce was tossed for next to nothing, and the Heat got a gimme flagrant and the Celtics didn't for an equally as "hard" foul. Nice try though.
    Posted by vertigho[/QUOTE]

He should have gotten tossed for that uninvited kiss on JJ. That was gross!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from great-1957. Show great-1957's posts

[QUOTE]Are yall crying for the refs to save the Celts or rather for the Celts to play more aggressively instead of punking out? I think the PP ejection was uncalled for myself. But the Celts lost the game in the first quarter. 

No BASKETBALL game is lost in the 1st quarter. Go figure.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

grrrrrreeeeeeeeeeen! as i said, i c lots of gooood signs for the celts

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

[QUOTE]Watching this game, I'm more convinced than ever that we'll win this series.  We've shot horrible, we spotted them a lead, we've turned the ball over, the refs have made HORRIBLE calls and took our captain out of the game.....and we're still in this.   Miami, on the other hand, had a bench player have a career best shooting experience and can't play much better.   We are the better team.  If Rondo would stop turning it over.
    Posted by Celtsfan4life[/QUOTE]
    Agreed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MarvinofATL. Show MarvinofATL's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics vs Heat game 1 : Marvin, your schtick is getting boring
    Posted by Karllost[/QUOTE]

Facts Lost One. Facts. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from elvis-surfs. Show elvis-surfs's posts

any particular reason our point guard stops dribbling before he knows where he is going to pass it?!?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from isurfvb35. Show isurfvb35's posts

the officiating in this game is an embarrasment to the nba, i love the playoffs and unfortunatlly im a golden state fan (from fresno) but to watch any game in any sport be determined by the officials is an embarrasment. i hope the nba does something about this, the same thing happened in the portland trail blazers first round series. unfortunatly it looks like the nba is fixed, and with donahy saying he wasnt the only ref involved looks oh so true.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

sorrrrrry... that was a hot dog move on wade's part.. where's the technical?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

[QUOTE]Watching this game, I'm more convinced than ever that we'll win this series.  We've shot horrible, we spotted them a lead, we've turned the ball over, the refs have made HORRIBLE calls and took our captain out of the game.....and we're still in this.   Miami, on the other hand, had a bench player have a career best shooting experience and can't play much better.   We are the better team.  If Rondo would stop turning it over.

Beautiful post - couldn't have said it better myself. When it's all said and done we will win this series. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MarvinofATL. Show MarvinofATL's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics vs Heat game 1 : You like stats, have a look at the free throws stats
    Posted by toine83[/QUOTE]

That highlights the fact that they get calls while shooting. Boston should take notes.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Rondo, can i PLEASE beg you to STOP the stupid passes and take care of the ball.....you're KILLING us!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from brazilnut. Show brazilnut's posts

bring back Cowens and Cedric Maxwell and let them show them what protect the lane is.  I still can't stand Lebron. His legacy is tarnished forever because he left Cleveland.  Do you think Larry would have left the Celtics to join MJ of Magic on their teams? Never.  They were each the leaders of their teams. They respected each others play, and always welcomed the competition.  Celtics were Larrys team, Lakers belonged to Magic and the Bulls to MJ. Lebron was suppose to be the man in Cleveland, but he couldn't take the heat and whimped out.  Celtics will be back next game.  Celtics in 6 or 7.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from toine83. Show toine83's posts

Right, Rondo is going to play better

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

yet ANOTHER Rondo turnover.  He's truly having a horrible game.  But, we knew he was a swing factor.    Bad game by Rondo kills us

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from MarvinofATL. Show MarvinofATL's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics vs Heat game 1 : No BASKETBALL game is lost in the 1st quarter. Go figure.
    Posted by great-1957[/QUOTE]

This one was. They never tied or gained the lead afterwards did they?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

An 8 pt deficit. You can't tell me that Pierce couldn't have cut into that...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from great-1957. Show great-1957's posts

Great observation. With everything that has happened in this game, the Cs should have been blown up already. 

The resiliency that the Cs is showing on this game will get rewarded come Game 2.  The poor officiating just makes this sweeter to take Game 2.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from MinnesotaCelticsFan. Show MinnesotaCelticsFan's posts

The good news, is that the Celtics can't play any worse, and the Heat can't play any better.

Celtics in 6

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Folks, it took us one half to find our fire.  Like the knicks series, that first half of the first game was a problem. I don't think we'll make that mistake next game.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from great-1957. Show great-1957's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics vs Heat game 1 : This one was. They never tied or gained the lead afterwards did they?

I said go figure. Didn't know you're crippled neck up. I'm sorry.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from elvis-surfs. Show elvis-surfs's posts

[QUOTE]     bring back Cowens and Cedric Maxwell and let them show them what protect the lane is.  I still can't stand Lebron. His legacy is tarnished forever because he left Cleveland.  Do you think Larry would have left the Celtics to join MJ of Magic on their teams? Never.  They were each the leaders of their teams. They respected each others play, and always welcomed the competition.  Celtics were Larrys team, Lakers belonged to Magic and the Bulls to MJ. Lebron was suppose to be the man in Cleveland, but he couldn't take the heat and whimped out.  Celtics will be back next game.  Celtics in 6 or 7.
    Posted by brazilnut[/QUOTE]

brazilnut...i cant stand lebron,but if i was him i'd have refused to even sign with cleveland in the first place...why the H be rich in cleveland? you are young and wealthy, damn right i'm moving to miami...give me a break...the kid grew up near cleveland...that's not enough years in hell?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

[QUOTE]The good news, is that the Celtics can't play any worse, and the Heat can't play any better. Celtics in 6
    Posted by MinnesotaCelticsFan[/QUOTE]

Well the last time they played it was 100 to 77, so um they yes they can play worse and the Heat can play better.

It was a 9 point game that could have easily been 29.

My over under was 2 in terms of the Cs scoring 75 or under in games during the series and today was looking pretty good for a while but the Heat took the foot off the pedal.

I still think the Cs have a good chance of scoring fewer than 75 in at least one game.

Good thing the Cs had a week off.