Celtics vs Knicks 03/26/13

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Re: Celtics vs Knicks 03/26/13

Ugly start.  Brickfest by both teams!!!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Bradley off the drive.....ugh!!!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from igotgyroballs. Show igotgyroballs's posts

trick or treat crawford

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

In response to jdm894g's comment:

Bradley off the drive.....ugh!!!!!!

The game still seems a little fast for Avery. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

jtkl, I think Bradley makes the game too fast.  He needs to slow down.  PP needs to speed things up because he's a turnover machine.

We need the aggressive Jeff Green.  Not sure which one we'll see tonight.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from igotgyroballs. Show igotgyroballs's posts

we could sure use that guy martin right now

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to igotgyroballs' comment:

The Celtics not signing Martin when he sat there all year without a job was ridiculous. I still can't figure it out.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from chetgnat. Show chetgnat's posts

Bass is the worst long-term starter I've ever seen. Plays like his IQ is 80. Has the worst hands. Just a terrible basketball player.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from igotgyroballs. Show igotgyroballs's posts

In response to snakeoil123's comment:

In response to igotgyroballs' comment:

The Celtics not signing Martin when he sat there all year without a job was ridiculous. I still can't figure it out.

I agree snakeoil but all those other teams passed him up as well.... I wonder what the real reason is? It couldn;t just be the attitude could it?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

In response to Petey62's comment:

jtkl, I think Bradley makes the game too fast.  He needs to slow down.  PP needs to speed things up because he's a turnover machine.

We need the aggressive Jeff Green.  Not sure which one we'll see tonight.

Sure. I think it is a common thing with youngstes. Have to learn when to turn on the jets. It's like a suer fast running back that runs into his own offensive line before they have time to open a hole. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

The Knicks did not pass up Martin.  I'd take Martin over DJ White and Shavlik Randolph anyday.

We're not talking about a player who will grab 25 minutes per game but Martin is capable of filling that role.  White nor Randolph are and, honestly, never will.  It's things like that that baffle me.

Whatever caused teams to pass on Martin should have no bearing on the Celtics when you consider what the Celtics' needs were and, even with White and Randolp, still are.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from igotgyroballs. Show igotgyroballs's posts

The Knicks did not pass up Martin.  I'd take Martin over DJ White and Shavlik Randolph anyday.

We're not talking about a player who will grab 25 minutes per game but Martin is capable of filling that role.  White nor Randolph are and, honestly, never will.  It's things like that that baffle me.

Whatever caused teams to pass on Martin should have no bearing on the Celtics when you consider what the Celtics' needs were and, even with White and Randolp, still are.

True...if attitude was the only factor why would we have traded for Jordan Crawford.. IMO Martin would have filled a bigger need.  Things that make you go HMMMM

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Martin would be the Celtics second best big. Sad but true.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

If Randolph and White get in we can comment on if they can play like Martin. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to concord27's comment:

If Randolph and White get in we can comment on if they can play like Martin. 

I think the body of work of Martin, next to the body of work of White and Randolph answers that question.

Randolph is almost 30 and White has been around a while. 

Martin has always been a good player.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

concord27, they should be playing right now.  I agree that White and Randolph should play so we can comment but since they aren't and Martin is starting, I tend to lean with the notion that we should have signed Martin.

He'd be playing right now and helping in an area we need big help.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

Why does it take PP so long to get engaged in the game?  With so many options out of the game, he seems so tentative when he needs to be aggressive.

One shot so far in the game is unacceptable.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

C's getting killed on the boards!!!!! Knicks on a 9-0 run....

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

Well we are getting to see the new guy terrence williams. I'm comfortable if he goes back to the bench. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

The Celtics stink... sorry but its true...their offense is slow and predictable and their defense is just about the same....

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

The biggest weakness exposed, NO REBOUNDING!!!!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

Canm't stop JR Smith or Carmelo

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to jtkl's comment:

Well we are getting to see the new guy terrence williams. I'm comfortable if he goes back to the bench. 

That's just it.

Not to be negative, but Williams, White and Randoplh couldnt get NBA jobs this year. They aren't the answer.

it really is a drag because if you put Rondo, Lee, Sully and Garnett out there the Celtics are a better team than the Knicks.  Randolph White and Williams aren't going to do anything positive. The best you can do is hope that they don't hurt you when they are on the floor.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

The more I see Bradley the less I like him...he plays good defense but thats about it