Celtics vs Lakers (not my usual topic)in Feb

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from heirplain. Show heirplain's posts

Celtics vs Lakers (not my usual topic)in Feb

We get the LAL twice on back to backs for us in February. They play with 2 days and 6 days rest.

Who the h writes these schedules.. a conspiracy ?  Bet we still beat them at least once. Probably after we play Toronto but less likely after we play in Denver. That will be a tough one...

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: Celtics vs Lakers (not my usual topic)in Feb

Those games are irrelevant for both teams.  Neither one has a shot at the title.  The lakers aren't the best team in LA:

The Clippers (25-6) have won more games in a row (17) than the Lakers (15-15) have all season.

"That's extremely impressive to put together win streaks that are that long," Kobe Bryant said. "It shows a lot of focus, it shows a lot of ability and a lot of depth because they can beat you multiple ways. They have a lot of guys that are just willing to play their roles."

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

But the scheduling is still maddening.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Those games are irrelevant for both teams.  Neither one has a shot at the title.  The lakers aren't the best team in LA:

The Clippers (25-6) have won more games in a row (17) than the Lakers (15-15) have all season.

"That's extremely impressive to put together win streaks that are that long," Kobe Bryant said. "It shows a lot of focus, it shows a lot of ability and a lot of depth because they can beat you multiple ways. They have a lot of guys that are just willing to play their roles."

[/QUOTE]

In other words Kome is saying  his role is to shoot 30 plus times a game, not play defense and everyone else fill in the holes that he leaves. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    Very impressive winning streak by the Clippers this year.   I wouldn't be surprised to see them in the finals this year or at least make it to the Western Conference finals.  Not many teams that are better than them in the Western Conference. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to susan250's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    Very impressive winning streak by the Clippers this year.   I wouldn't be surprised to see them in the finals this year or at least make it to the Western Conference finals.  Not many teams that are better than them in the Western Conference. 

[/QUOTE]

Just think,  they haven't been playing Billlups and Grant Hill.  Not sure how they are going to play all their guys.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from heirplain. Show heirplain's posts

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:

In response to heirplain's comment:

We get the LAL twice on back to backs for us in February. They play with 2 days and 6 days rest.

Who the h writes these schedules.. a conspiracy ?  Bet we still beat them at least once. Probably after we play Toronto but less likely after we play in Denver. That will be a tough one...
    Good luck with that./Bloggety

Have a very blessed night and a Happy New Year!

Last night was one of my happiest days of the New Year so far! See you in LA.

Best

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Score 48-38..Bobcats....lets see how Slackers react to a back-2-back...like we did...