Celtics Vs. Nets Game Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

Re: Celtics Vs. Nets Game Thread

In Response to Re: Celtics Vs. Nets Game Thread:
    [QUOTE]Bradley made a 3!!! my night is complete haha
    Posted by GreenaboveGold[/QUOTE]

I got to say that in the second half Bradley looked pretty good... maybe its just a matter of confidence with this guy... he definitely is an athlete.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

It's shocking that Moore isn't getting any playing time...I think Bradley really kissed Doc's rear-end during the off-season. Moore can play. Doc is a fool for not playing him.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Seasonis not over gents. I agree that Moore deserves minutes but I bet (am hoping?) that Doc starts giving him minutes after he sees him in practice and in scrub minutes through half the season. Remember he's a rookie who has spent 3 weeks in training camp where they could scrimmage only two of them because they didn't have a full team. Patience. I believe Doc will bring him around slowly but will bring him around - ala Rondo, Perk, BBD who all got more and more minutes throughout their first 2 years and then became really important players.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

[QUOTE]Seasonis not over gents. I agree that Moore deserves minutes but I bet (am hoping?) that Doc starts giving him minutes after he sees him in practice and in scrub minutes through half the season. Remember he's a rookie who has spent 3 weeks in training camp where they could scrimmage only two of them because they didn't have a full team. Patience. I believe Doc will bring him around slowly but will bring him around - ala Rondo, Perk, BBD who all got more and more minutes throughout their first 2 years and then became really important players.
    Posted by Celtsfan4life[/QUOTE]
    I hope so because right now there appears to be a disconnect between Ainge's drafting and Doc's allocating minutes to Ainge's picks. It certainly appears that Doc does not believe in Danny Ainge's ability to draft talent. Why else would he be so frightened to trust them? No trust in the picks means no trust in Ainge's ability to draft.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Well, I am with you up to that last part because if I were coaching, I DEFINITELY would not trust Ainge's picks!   They've been horrible of late (Bradley, Giddens, Lester, etc when he could have had Anderson, Brooks, Jordan, etc).  

If Doc had given more minutes to Bradley, Giddens, and players like that the only thing that would happen is us loosing more games!

But, this kid Moore is different.  I really like him and if Doc doesn't give him minutes, then Doc must see something completely different than the rest of us.  I can't find ANYONE on this Board (or other fans) who disagrees that Moore should get more minutes.  I think Doc is wasting this kid if he doesn't play him before season's end.

We'll see what happens!   

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenaboveGold. Show GreenaboveGold's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics Vs. Nets Game Thread :   I got to say that in the second half Bradley looked pretty good... maybe its just a matter of confidence with this guy... he definitely is an athlete.
    Posted by CASox[/QUOTE]
    I'm not taking anything away from him, he played well tonight. He's jsut very fustrating to see when you see how's played so far compared to his potential, he's very good but his offense overshadows his defense

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenaboveGold. Show GreenaboveGold's posts

[QUOTE]Guess we'll be seeing more of Bradley in future games. Ugh!
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]
    if he plays the way he played tonight i don't mind at all

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics Vs. Nets Game Thread : I totally agree with you on this, still TBD on Johnson and Moore. I hope Danny gets some help with next years draft, when we most likely will have 2 picks in the 1st round. Its a MUST that he hits on both those picks.
    Posted by CelticFanLA[/QUOTE]

I hope he trades up for one pick where he can't make a serious mistake especially since there is no way we will carry 6 newbies in 2 rookies, Moore, JJ and Bradley. Picks or players being traded as Doc ain't coaches that many yutes.