Celtics vs. Nuggets

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

Re: Celtics vs. Nuggets

A couple less to's and a few less bad calls and we're right in this game...Go Green

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics vs. Nuggets:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics vs. Nuggets : I had my suspicions on that but thanks for confirming...No soup for him! hahaha
    Posted by upperco1[/QUOTE]

Anybody that stands up to Red is a troll.
    Don't let him manipulate you like he does everyone else here.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]A couple less to's and a few less bad calls and we're right in this game...Go Green

Naw - it's over!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics vs. Nuggets : He's worse than the other one because he at least has half a basketball IQ...."you come back ONE YEAR - no soup for you."
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]

Exactly! hahahahahaha   He was busting on some kid on a thread about , in his opinion, that the refs are always more than fair to Boston which got me  thinking he may be a troll. I don't get it with these freaks. Don't they have their own team to follow?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics vs. Nuggets : Exactly! hahahahahaha   He was busting on some kid on a thread about , in his opinion, that the refs are always more than fair to Boston which got me  thinking he may be a troll. I don't get it with these freaks. Don't they have their own team to follow?

Just be warned - he'll follow you around, and lie like a rug!!

Tell you he knows more than you about hoop, then say Darko Milicic is the All-Time leading scorer in T-Wolves history.
    He's been banned twice since Christmas, and will be again at this rate!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

More attention on me then the way the Celtics are playing.
    Funny.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

After this game, it should be Sasha who is bought out - keep Daniels!

Funny how Gallo hits everything against us, and missed a game-winning bunny against   THEM!!

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics vs. Nuggets : Just be warned - he'll follow you around, and lie like a rug!! Tell you he knows more than you about hoop, then say Darko Milicic is the All-Time leading scorer in T-Wolves history. He's been banned twice since Christmas, and will be again at this rate!!

To be honest with you, the LA geek bothers me more... Not as many of them compared to last year though

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

25 to 11 in free throws.
    Why do the referees hate the Celtics so much?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics vs. Nuggets : JO should be the one bought out.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

NO WAY - let him stew!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ktronic. Show ktronic's posts

Turnovers, bad defense and stupidity. Never thought I'd say this about a Celtic team.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

HOPE I spoke too soon!!

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

[QUOTE]HOPE I spoke too soon!!

If we could foul Scott Foster out of the game I'd feel much better about us pulling this one out

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In response to "Re: Celtics vs. Nuggets": [QUOTE]Put this one in the freezer - it's over! Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE] You sure about that?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

Could there be life in the Ancient 3 legs?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics vs. Nuggets : If we could foul Scott Foster out of the game I'd feel much better about us pulling this one out

Here we go, Boston fan blaming the refs! Not heard that one before lmao.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

Extremely weak call to foul out Pierce. No travel call on Harrington results in a 3 ..... Geeeeezzzz And officials don't control the NBA? Celts on a momentum run and they kill it

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

And anyone cheering against Boston please get your hat and take a ..well you know what to do

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ktronic. Show ktronic's posts

In response to "Re: Celtics vs. Nuggets": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics vs. Nuggets : Here we go, Boston fan blaming the refs! Not heard that one before lmao. Posted by Elven 32[/QUOTE] Don't u have a lose Angeles board to attend to you PUNK!