Celtics Vs. Pacers Game Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Re: Celtics Vs. Pacers Game Thread

This is the type of game that will repeat for us again and again this year. We are  old and are getting overpowered with strength and quickness.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics Vs. Pacers Game Thread:
    [QUOTE]This is the type of game that will repeat for us again and again this year. We are  old and are getting overpowered with strength and quickness.  
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

I got to agree with you on this one....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from eatinglue. Show eatinglue's posts

Some of these Rush fouls are ridiculous.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Goofywocky. Show Goofywocky's posts

C's aren't going to play Johnson or Pavlovic for a reason..they ain't it, as well as the D-league play of Bradley, Dooling, Wilcox and McDanields

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

[QUOTE]We are going to need to develop some sort of inside game, or this is going to be a long season.
    Posted by CelticFanLA[/QUOTE]
    Maybe Ainge will make a move for that lunatic in Sacramento....this game reminds me of a 1980 Muhammad Ali. It's just painful to watch...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

Someone mentioned that Pierce looks out of shape and watching him tonite i agree... he needs to lose some weight...

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

If we lose this one, we will have beaten the Wizards, Nets, and Pistons - who have a whopping 4 wins between all of them......and lost to the Pacers, Heat, Knicks, and Hornets.   

What would that say about us early this season.   Man - we gotta pull this out.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

This game is OVER....rondo is playing like crap

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Turnovers, no rebounding, poor shooting, terrible execution, bad defense at the guard positions especially.   

Just appauling and embarrassing.  Oh well.  I said I would give them a few games before I declared them too old, remember, Fierce?  I'm now on the bandwagon of how bad the C's are and just about to give up on these guys.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

[QUOTE]This game is OVER....rondo is playing like crap
    Posted by CASox[/QUOTE]

You can add Pierce to that too. 3/17

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

Pathetic. Absolutely pathetic.  Doc needs to use the young players on his bench. The old guys are not getting any younger...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

I just wasted 2 hours of my life...see y'all later...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

[QUOTE]Pathetic. Absolutely pathetic.  Doc needs to use the young players on his bench. The old guys are not getting any younger...
    Posted by guyfromtex[/QUOTE]

Probably the worst game from the Cs that Ive seen...this is a young team that kick their arses in a big way... ..this will happen a lot this season........

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Goofywocky. Show Goofywocky's posts

When Danny trades Rondo for Westbrooke or someone else..the C will be done as in becoming pure D (league).  Too many back to backs, the big 3 are already ailing and only Steisma & Bass have any 2nd unit support.  This is truly a bad basketball team

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

[QUOTE]When Danny trades Rondo for Westbrooke or someone else..the C will be done as in becoming pure D (league).  Too many back to backs, the big 3 are already ailing and only Steisma & Bass have any 2nd unit support.  This is truly a bad basketball team
    Posted by Goofywocky[/QUOTE]

Its gonna get worst from here... Dallas then the Bulls? 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]When Danny trades Rondo for Westbrooke or someone else..the C will be done as in becoming pure D (league).  Too many back to backs, the big 3 are already ailing and only Steisma & Bass have any 2nd unit support.  This is truly a bad basketball team
    Posted by Goofywocky[/QUOTE]

Ray is not ailing.  Its the JON,KG/Pierce 3 that are playing like ancient relics.  Please, Doc, PLEASE start developing that younger talent.  Put Moore in the game more often.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics Vs. Pacers Game Thread : Its gonna get worst from here... Dallas then the Bulls? 
    Posted by CASox[/QUOTE]

I'm going to take my wife to a movie or something so I don't have to watch!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

This is unacceptable.  They had a day off before this game and still came out the gates in cememt boots.  They have four days off coming up, how tired could they be already? No post game.  No rebounding.  No execution.  Turnover. Missed shots. This was at home.  I could see possibly happening on the road.  But to let the Pacers come in and look like world beaters is unacceptable.  This team needs some help!!!  Pietrus?  Moore? I don't know, but I'm not happy with what I'm seeing in wins and loses!!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

The Celtics played a game that embodies the struggle they will face the whole season.  Sadly I think we have seen the future.  Youth is going to kill them.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

jdm, as you not, its not that they haven't had rest.  The problem is age.  When you are older, the legs are the first thing to go.   KG has lost his lift.  Paul has very little lift and speed.  Between the heel and his natural agin - he looks awful.  He hit a few shots last game but in general, he's not looking good.  Same for JON and for Wilcox.  That's a LOT of old legs there, my man.  I really don't think rest is going to help a lot.  

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Hey, fans - good news!  Ray continues to shoot well.   Imagine how badly we'd look if Ray Allen wasn't on the team.......yes, the Ray Allen so many posters keep wanting to trade or to come off the bench and play less.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

[QUOTE]jdm, as you not, its not that they haven't had rest.  The problem is age.  When you are older, the legs are the first thing to go.   KG has lost his lift.  Paul has very little lift and speed.  Between the heel and his natural agin - he looks awful.  He hit a few shots last game but in general, he's not looking good.  Same for JON and for Wilcox.  That's a LOT of old legs there, my man.  I really don't think rest is going to help a lot.  
    Posted by Celtsfan4life[/QUOTE]
    Then Doc better start putting in the young guns and get start the transition period now.  Hopefully with four days off they can practice and everyone can get a little more comfortable in the system.