Celtics vs Sixers

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

Celtics vs Sixers

This matchup use to be decent, with Sir Charles and Iverson "Practice"! days.

Anyone pumped and jacked about tonights matchup.

Thoughts?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

Re: Celtics vs Sixers

IF Rondo does not return to form we are looking at another loss.  Due to the fact that he has so much of the offense in his hands.  His man or whoever he is guarding the past two games has been free to do as he pleases.  I am not a Rondo basher but I do realize that something is wrong with him or he is pouting about something.  This team needs Davis and West back soon.  The last game I thought the reserves did about as good as you could expect but the first unit fell short.  The new point guard looked as good as rondo and he did not even know the plays.  The new center is not the reason we lost, in fact if the other four are awake and playing, the pluses and minuses of Kisrtic add up in his favor.  It is a coaching thing to get your team ready to play and not make excuses , like saying Kristic made a defensisve mistake or two, if you watched the game Rondo and Ray made a few defensive mistakes.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

The Celtic/Sixer rivalry has mellowed the past several years. Tonights game is just another game. If the Sixers become a contendor at the same time the C's are contendors, the rivalry will probably pick up some steam again.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Doc's pre-game interview:  We're going to reduce Rondo's and Ray's minutes so someone from the bench is going to have to step up.

Let's see if Doc holds to his word.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Anyone know where I can catch the game on the net tonight?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics vs Sixers:
    [QUOTE]Doc's pre-game interview:  We're going to reduce Rondo's and Ray's minutes so someone from the bench is going to have to step up. Let's see if Doc holds to his word.
    Posted by Celtsfan4life[/QUOTE]

DOc maybe sending message to Rajon

Possible Translation: Rondo is having problems and not defending and I want Arroyo out there more cause Im getting sick of it

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Wow, 76ers gonna challenge Clippers for most dunks

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Here we go with that defensive breakdown again.  It starts on the pick and roll but clearly, someone's not getting back to their man fast enough.  I hope we figure this out soon and get it stopped.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Im driving home listening to the game on Xm and they have the Sixers announcers, those guys are ridiculous.  They are crying over calls and complaigning big time.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtics vs Sixers : DOc maybe sending message to Rajon Possible Translation: Rondo is having problems and not defending and I want Arroyo out there more cause Im getting sick of it
    Posted by Karllost[/QUOTE]

Yeah, he's sending a message that 40 minutes a game is too much for a starting Point guard to be effective in the playoffs.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

[QUOTE]Anyone know where I can catch the game on the net tonight?
    Posted by genaro008[/QUOTE]

http://www.firstrowsports.eu/watch/54449/1/watch-philadelphia-76ers-vs-boston-celtics.html

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

Spencer Hawes has 8 points. He averages 6.8 a game. I like Krystic. He has some offensive game, but hise has to improve on defense.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

Celtics closed the gap and down by three now, but the lack of interior defense is not good, hopefully Baby comes back soon.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

Lucky to only be down three after one.  Doug Collins has his team playing good ball.  I don't think this is "just another game" as far as the competition goes.  The Sixers can play against anyone in the league.  C's have to clamp down on D and take care of the ball (same old song).

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

And where would be without Krstic?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

Celtics can get it down to three, but thats about it, then Sixers score again.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

Murphy ... finally!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

joel49 thank you

Arroyo is doing his best P34 imitation

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

What was Collins saying to Rondo?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

KG just cant get his shot going.. good shots too

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

Garnett is missing too many jump shots, he needs to post up!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Love Krstic's play right now.  Rebounding and points (D is suspect, though).

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Collins was just talking to him again. I never seen that before

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

[QUOTE]Love Krstic's play right now.  Rebounding and points (D is suspect, though).
    Posted by Celtsfan4life[/QUOTE]

Agree. That last sequence was nice.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

KG jumpers are his bread and butter.. hes not gonna stop taking them and he shouldnt.

Yea, he could post up but after 3 years here we've come to know dont expect him to do it too much