Celtics vs Sixers

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

Re: Celtics vs Sixers

KG is still one of the better post players and needs to post up, he can also command double teams!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics vs Sixers:
    [QUOTE]KG is still one of the better post players and needs to post up, he can also command double teams!
    Posted by CelticFanLA[/QUOTE]

I agree with you but posting up is just something KG doesnt like to do very much. I dont know why but thats the facts.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

[QUOTE]Spencer Hawes has 8 points. He averages 6.8 a game. I like Krystic. He has some offensive game, but hise has to improve on defense.
    Posted by jtkl[/QUOTE]

He has a three and two 18 footers... that's not his man buddy... He;s in the paint

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

Agree that KG should post up or else try to dump it into Krstic.  He's not a pure shooter like Ray who could can miss eight in a row and then start hitting.  He had a big night two games back but he's been clanking them for two straight games since.  It surprises me in that KG is the ultimate team player, and I would expect that he'd stop putting up twenty footers when he's got a big down low who is finishing plays the way Nenad is tonight.   Incidentally, Krstic got clobbered a couple of times underneath resulting in no calls.  Green got smacked underneath, too, without getting a call. 

I like that Rondo is shooting those elbow jumpers.  I'd like to see him get a little selfish in that regard.  Now tighten up the passing game and close out better at the three point line and they'll be okay.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

Horrible, just horrible, Celtics are playing like they want to lose the game. Got it down to a two point lead, and then right back up to 9.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Why is it that we just can't have some games where we build a lead and have little stress playing a team?  Down by 9 and if we don't look out, we'll be fighting hard to come back late in the game.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Geez, Ray doesnt have a point....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Jeff Green keeping us in this thing

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

Yeah it sure seems we've been playing from behind an awful lot of late.  It's all about the D.  Jallen is right in calling out Rondo for not keeping his man in front of him.  Too many open jumpers for the opposition.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

Totally bogus call on Arroyo.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

I hate these games when the C's come back but just cant get over the hump...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Ray no points.. Rondo 3 assists

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

inspiring second unit, i like it.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

You knew Ray would get points.  

Doc held relatively close to his word and has Rondo out for a LONG period.  Playing the subs a lot.  Last 4 mins, however, he has to go to the starters.  I'd go with Rondo, Paul, Green, KG, and Krstic.  Ray has now started to get his minutes up so do "offensive/defensive" substitutions with him.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

I like the 2nd unit they are working hard

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

Rondo trots down on defense and walks down on offense, Ray is in second gear, and we are suppose to win the game, no way.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Celtics shooting so poorly.. like they ran a marathon b4 the game started

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Here we are fighting for our lives from behind again.  The subs weren't the problem, either.  Let's see if we can pull this out.  Couple of shots fall and we're ok.  

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]Rondo trots down on defense and walks down on offense, Ray is in second gear, and we are suppose to win the game, no way.
    Posted by maryngary[/QUOTE]

I think Ray has a leg problem.  Watching him run there's no extension in his legs.....all steps are small, not a full out run.  He's never been fast, but he's not running the same as normal.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonlova9. Show bostonlova9's posts

What is up with this team?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Any loss likely

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

For 1. Lack of interior defense and minimal post play.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

1 pt scored by the Celts in the last 5 mins...ouch

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pancakespwn. Show Pancakespwn's posts

The starters can't hit a shot for hell right now

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

When I look at Chicago's schedule vs ours, if we lose another one - I think the Bulls get home court advantage.  We can't go into these last set of games with them only one behind in the loss column and a much easier schedule.