Celtics vs Suns 02/22/13

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Re: Celtics vs Suns 02/22/13

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to OneOnOne's comment:

Again I don't care if he made a layup with one hand or a dunk,  doesn't matter. You are flat out lying when you said I don' believe Bass does everyone with two hands.  Helll I have only been watching him do it for all the year he has played.  I don't need you  to tell me that.

Back to the real point that seems to have gotten you off mark.  THEY DON'T TEACH YOUNG PLAYERS TO REBOUDN WITH ONE HAND

YES GET A CLUE SINCE THIS IS WHAT SEEMS TO HAVE YOU BUMFUZZLED. 

Reach for the ball then secure it with the other hand! Get it?

What Bass does is go up in air with two hands. Normal NBA players rebound the ball by reaching for the ball with one hand then securing it the other hand. Get it?

And again, you said Bass made a one handed dunk in last night's game. You said that, right?

So where was Bass' one handed dunk? 

Again I don't care if it was a dunk or layup,  it was ONE HANDED-  get it yet?  YOU said he doesn't do things with one hand.  You obviously were were wrong.  Get it?  Wrong.   You said I didn't believe Bass did things with two hands.  LIE.  Never said such a thing.  

If I was wrong about a dunk or layp who cares besides you?  It was one handed - right?  Oh yes they all rebound one handed ,  sure they do.

You just don't get it do you?

Normal NBA players get rebounds with one hand?   OMG.   If it happens once or twice a game would surprise me.  Sully does it and I am glad,  but it is not a normal rebound for guys.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Again I don't care if he made a layup with one hand or a dunk,  doesn't matter. You are flat out lying when you said I don' believe Bass does everyone with two hands.  Helll I have only been watching him do it for all the year he has played.  I don't need you  to tell me that.

Back to the real point that seems to have gotten you off mark.  THEY DON'T TEACH YOUNG PLAYERS TO REBOUDN WITH ONE HAND

YES GET A CLUE SINCE THIS IS WHAT SEEMS TO HAVE YOU BUMFUZZLED. 

Reach for the ball then secure it with the other hand! Get it?

What Bass does is go up in air with two hands. Normal NBA players rebound the ball by reaching for the ball with one hand then securing it the other hand. Get it?

And again, you said Bass made a one handed dunk in last night's game. You said that, right?

So where was Bass' one handed dunk? 

Again I don't care if it was a dunk or layup,  it was ONE HANDED-  get it yet?  YOU said he doesn't do things with one hand.  You obviously were were wrong.  Get it?  Wrong.   You said I didn't believe Bass did things with two hands.  LIE.  Never said such a thing.  

If I was wrong about a dunk or layp who cares besides you?  It was one handed - right?  Oh yes they all rebound one handed ,  sure they do.

You just don't get it do you?

Normal NBA players get rebounds with one hand?   OMG.   If it happens once or twice a game would surprise me.  Sully does it and I am glad,  but it is not a normal rebound for guys.

Are you serious, man?

Is there such a thing as a two handed lay-up?

Rick Barry?

HAHAHA

The issue here is you said Bass had a one handed dunk. Everybody that saw the game knows Bass didn't have a one handed dunk. 

Are you man enough to admit that your mouth was faster than your eyes?

Apparently you didn't watch the game and dared to brash by telling me to get a clue when you didn't even see the game!

When will you admit your wrong.  Again layuup, dunk,  doesn't matter.  I watch every game.  Do you?  Actually I will probably watch it again today.  The issue is you think Bass should do rebounding with one hand which is not the proper technique.  I called you out on it and now you are fleeing from the subject.  

If you want to talk about a mouth,  get up, walk to the bathroom and look in the mirror my friend.  You will see the MOUTH.    

We could make a bet on it.  Ooops forgot,    some people don't honor their bets.

No wonder Acie, Rame, Mployee, Che all get tired of this crap.   Fact is there are a whole lot more of them that do as well,  they just don't want to have to deal with your "shotgun" posting,  changing subjects, post a minutes, BS that you contaminate this board with.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

When will you admit your wrong.  Again layuup, dunk,  doesn't matter.  I watch every game.  Do you?  Actually I will probably watch it again today.  The issue is you think Bass should do rebounding with one hand which is not the proper technique.  I called you out on it and now you are fleeing from the subject.  

If you want to talk about a mouth,  get up, walk to the bathroom and look in the mirror my friend.  You will see the MOUTH.    

We could make a bet on it.  Ooops forgot,    some people don't honor their bets.

No wonder Acie, Rame, Mployee, Che all get tired of this crap.   Fact is there are a whole lot more of them that do as well,  they just don't want to have to deal with your "shotgun" posting,  changing subjects, post a minutes, BS that you contaminate this board with.

Come on, you just got caught looking like a fool. If what you're saying is true, that you watch every game, then you would have known that Bass didn't have a one handed dunk last night.

Again, did Bass have a one handed dunk last night?

I think everyone knows who looks like the fool here.

Done,  post to yourself a while.  I have grew tiresome of this.

I apologize to other posters for this banter back and forth.  I just happened to be the guy for this at this time.  Fierce will be going at it again with someone else today but it won't be me.  Again I apologize,  it just gets old day in and day out.

I just wonder who the guy will be on the list for the rest of the day.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

I suspect he may also take a leak with one hand!

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

In response to kyceltic's comment:

In response to Kirk6's comment:

A+ Kirk, keep up the good work!!

Yes, but next game can we have a brunette?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

In response to basketbert's comment:

In response to kyceltic's comment:

In response to Kirk6's comment:

A+ Kirk, keep up the good work!!

Yes, but next game can we have a brunette?

+

12. This post has been removed.