Celtics vs. Warriors

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

Re: Celtics vs. Warriors

In response to Fiercy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Hey Mployee, the Celts are leading at halftime.

You predicting a Celtics win tonight?

[/QUOTE]

Why?

You think I'd bet with a KNOWN WELCHER who thinks the Bulls will trade Boozer for Wallace?

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ktronic. Show ktronic's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to ktronic's comment:

[QUOTE]

Sweet? I hate Miami and love PP and KG but we gotta hope they don't make the playoffs

[/QUOTE]

I think it's inevitable the Nets make the playoffs.

They're just too talented to not make the playoffs.

[/QUOTE]

Agree but doesn't hurt to hold out hope they don't. Lopez out for the year. Deron spreading cancer. There's a small chance. Oh...I forgot one other important factor- Jason Kidd's the Head Coach...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fiercy. Show Fiercy's posts

In response to Mployee8's comment:

The only poster that spits on his team more than you is your troll buddy whose bedtime is 11:30PM .... Mutt & Jeff

It's not spitting on my team, it's wanting my team build another contender.

The Celts will not make it back to the Finals if they won't hit rock bottom.

You're fantasy of the Celts becoming contenders in 2-3 years is just that, a fantasy.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ktronic. Show ktronic's posts

In response to DrBoogiebone's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Brooklyn beat Miami! sweet!

[/QUOTE]

Sweet? I hate Miami and love PP and KG but we gotta hope they don't make the playoffs

[/QUOTE]
    Don't make the playoffs? why? Atlanta is going to take that pick anyway.

[/QUOTE]

I'm hoping Atlanta sucks down the stretch too. Then....we're in there!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fiercy. Show Fiercy's posts

Why?

You think I'd bet with a KNOWN WELCHER who thinks the Bulls will trade Boozer for Wallace?

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Known welcher named Mployee8?

The one who reneged on the Glen Davis vs. Anthony Tolliver bet?

HAHAHA

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]

The only poster that spits on his team more than you is your troll buddy whose bedtime is 11:30PM .... Mutt & Jeff

It's not spitting on my team, it's wanting my team build another contender.

The Celts will not make it back to the Finals if they won't hit rock bottom.

You're fantasy of the Celts becoming contenders in 2-3 years is just that, a fantasy.

[/QUOTE]

I see, so nobody else has traded their way back to contention and it's better to tank for 2-3 years then hope you picked the right players in the draft, right?  Danny's never built a team entirely thru the draft and it's doubtful that he'll adopt that strategy now.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fiercy. Show Fiercy's posts

Come on, Mployee, I'm not challenging you to a bet, I'm merely asking if you think the Celts will get a win tonight.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fiercy. Show Fiercy's posts

I see, so nobody else has traded their way back to contention and it's better to tank for 2-3 years then hope you picked the right players in the draft, right?  Danny's never built a team entirely thru the draft and it's doubtful that he'll adopt that strategy now.

Ainge told Pierce, back in 2007, that if the Celts end up with Durant or Oden, Pierce would be traded.

But Ainge didn't get Oden or Durant.

Give me an example of a team who traded their way back to contention since the inception of the salary cap rules.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBigTicket05. Show TheBigTicket05's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Brooklyn beat Miami! sweet!

[/QUOTE]
    Don't make the playoffs? why? Atlanta is going to take that pick anyway.

[/QUOTE]

I'm hoping Atlanta sucks down the stretch too. Then....we're in there!

[/QUOTE]

unlikely.  theyre playing too well despite of losing their all star center

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

I think the CELTICS will win!!!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]

Come on, Mployee, I'm not challenging you to a bet, I'm merely asking if you think the Celts will get a win tonight.

[/QUOTE]

I don't know yet ... they are in the game and due for a win but their guard play hasn't been very good offensively yet. If somebody gets hot they can pull it out if they can keep it close with about 4 mins to go in the 4th .... right now GS is taking it to them and they must weather this storm. We'll see?  Why's it so important to you that I make a prediction? That's a losers game and one best played by you, the biggest loser on the internets.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]

Ainge told Pierce, back in 2007, that if the Celts end up with Durant or Oden, Pierce would be traded.

Give me an example of a team who traded their way back to contention since the inception of the salary cap rules.

[/QUOTE]

Houston ... they traded draft picks and young players all the way up till they got Howard and will trade Asik for yet another piece.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fiercy. Show Fiercy's posts

I don't know yet ... they are in the game and due for a win but their guard play hasn't been very good offensively yet. If somebody gets hot they can pull it out if they can keep it close with about 4 mins to go in the 4th .... right now GS is taking it to them and they must weather this storm. We'll see?  Why's it so important to you that I make a prediction? That's a losers game and one best played by you, the biggest loser on the internets.

It's important because you're accusing Celtic fans, who are being realistic, of being trolls.

Just because you're unrealistic it doesn't make you a real Celtic fan.

The Celts are bad this season.

Why pretend they are not?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

It's important because you're accusing Celtic fans, who are being realistic, of being trolls.

Just because you're unrealistic it doesn't make you a real Celtic fan.

The Celts are bad this season.

Why pretend they are not?

[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry but I don't consider you a Celtic Fan ....

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fiercy. Show Fiercy's posts

Houston ... they traded draft picks and young players all the way up till they got Howard and will trade Asik for yet another piece.

Like I said, you don't want to be called stupid, but you keep throwing out STUPID IDEAS!

The Rockets are NOT YET contenders.

They're not even a 4th seed team.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fiercy. Show Fiercy's posts

I'm sorry but I don't consider you a Celtic Fan ....

It doesn't matter.

Like I said, I'll outlive you!

HAHAHA

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fiercy. Show Fiercy's posts

And for the record, Mployee, the Rockets got Dwight Howard via free-agency.

What did the Rockets trade for Dwight Howard?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ktronic. Show ktronic's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Celtics 07!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fiercy. Show Fiercy's posts

Celtics 07!

Celtics in 2007 got KG and Ray because the Celts had the #5 pick of the 2007 Draft.

Mployee is claiming that the Celts don't need to get a top 5 pick to become contenders again.

Also, Mployee said the Celts don't have to end up one of the worst teams in the NBA to become contenders again.

If the Celts didn't end up with the 2nd worst record in the league back in 2007, the Celts would not have gotten a top 5 pick.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ktronic. Show ktronic's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Celtics 07!

[/QUOTE]

Celtics in 2007 got KG and Ray because the Celts had the #5 pick of the 2007 Draft.

Mployee is claiming that the Celts don't need to get a top 5 pick to become contenders again.

Also, Mployee said the Celts don't have to end up one of the worst teams in the NBA to become contenders again.

If the Celts didn't end up with the 2nd worst record in the league back in 2007, the Celts would not have gotten a top 5 pick.

[/QUOTE]

insofar as the pick- true. But the C's did make those 2 key trades to put them back in the Championship picture.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]

And for the record, Mployee, the Rockets got Dwight Howard via free-agency.

What did the Rockets trade for Dwight Howard?

[/QUOTE]

I said up to the Howard acquisition .. READ FOR COMPREHENSION OR DON"T RESPOND!!!!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Celtics 07!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Never mind what I said ....

YOU SAID BULLS WILL TRADE BOOZER FOR WALLACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NUFF SAID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

I think drafting KO was part of the tanking stratigy for this year.  Hump was balling, insert KO and it's tank time.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fiercy. Show Fiercy's posts

I said up to the Howard acquisition .. READ FOR COMPREHENSION OR DON"T RESPOND!!!!!

Wrong!

Those picks and young players you were talking about were traded for James Harden.

I mean seriously, you didn't just move the goal post, you moved the goal post from one arena to another with your explaination of how the Rockets got Dwight Howard.

HAHAHA 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fiercy. Show Fiercy's posts

Never mind what I said ....

YOU SAID BULLS WILL TRADE BOOZER FOR WALLACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NUFF SAID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You also said the Celtics will trade for Spencer Hawes or Larry Sanders.