Celtics waived Terrance Williams

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

Celtics waived Terrance Williams

Well so it begins...FA should be fun

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Re: Celtics waived Terrance Williams

In response to BirdLewsBias' comment:

Well so it begins...FA should be fun

For me, this signals much more than just a bottoming out process. DA is up to something in the short term. He apears to be literally gutting the squad for flexibility in making THAT MOVE. If not, he could wait to cut T-Will until the picture was clearer.  Very interesting stuff........

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

Yea, it's not good to be a ganster.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

Good riddance.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from allen2034. Show allen2034's posts

I liked him, showed a lot of promise. And when Avery Bradely forgot how to dribble in the playoffs, T-Will stayed focused and looked good.

Hope he gets picked up by another team

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

Who is our backup point guard?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

This is a tough one. TWill almost saved the Celtics season by himself. IMO, if no charges have been filed on him yet it is unlikely thst any will be. Not keeping him on the roster could be a mistake.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

In response to chris33's comment:

it's going to be phil pressey...until we sign or trade for one...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from teejaytee70. Show teejaytee70's posts

Did anyone seriously think in the wake of the whole Aaron Hernandez thing that the Celtics would keep a guy who pulled a gun on his girlfriend?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

In response to raider3524's comment:

[QUOTE]

it's going to be phil pressey...until we sign or trade for one...

[/QUOTE]

+1  Not as big as TWill but already more polished at the PG spot ... and certainly capable of holding down the position as the 2nd or 3rd option.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from KennCelt53. Show KennCelt53's posts

Why are people so infatuated with Pressey? He wasn't even drafted was he? Doesn't he have a big size issue. Are talking about building a team that will get us back into the hunt for a championship or into the hunt for a lottery pick?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

I think if this case which after 2 months,he has not been charged,is more of an angry ex than reality, I wouldn't be suprised if in a month or so and his ghettolicious ex doesn't think she's getting paid we may resign him. T Will showed me some really good things last year,I'm not saying he is the second coming but he does have a better game than most players that could be had for short money. I personally think he has more upside than J Crawford. Also it would be worth it for us to take a look at Carlos Delfino who was cut today. I'm telling you guys we ain't dead yet. Oh ye of little faith.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Russell1. Show Russell1's posts

In response to MelWitt's comment:

In response to guyfromtex's comment:

[QUOTE]

This is a tough one. TWill almost saved the Celtics season by himself. IMO, if no charges have been filed on him yet it is unlikely thst any will be. Not keeping him on the roster could be a mistake.

Can't take the chance in this City after the AH stuff...he's simply a marginal talent and should be easily replaced...if he's not that's Danny Strange's fault...I think you'll find every pro league taking the same PR approach with potential felons within their employ..and don't spout that "innocent until proven guilty" stuff...not when these teams want to fill seats and sell merchandise...you want to keep your job, dump the weapons ....

[/QUOTE]

If Pressey hadnt been under six foot tall he would have drafted. Sbould be more than adequate as back up.u

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

Yea, it's not good to be a ganster.

+111. bad timw \e for societal threats. twill had a bad rep comin to boston, bad rep while in boston. bad personality. cant take those risks if ur a boston team going forward.