Celtics will sign Terrence Williams for rest of season and conditionally for 2013-'14, league source tells Y! Sports.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Celtics will sign Terrence Williams for rest of season and conditionally for 2013-'14, league source tells Y! Sports.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kdp59. Show kdp59's posts

Re: Celtics will sign Terrence Williams for rest of season and conditionally for 2013-'14, league source tells Y! Sports.

sounds good........cheap back up

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

Re: Celtics will sign Terrence Williams for rest of season and conditionally for 2013-'14, league source tells Y! Sports.

I think Williams is a keeper for this season.  When Rondo returns next season though, I can't see him fitting in unless we trade one of our guards.

When Rondo returns, we're set at the guard spot with Rondo, AB, Lee, Terry and Crawford.  At that point, it's one SF and the rest "bigs" to fill out the roster next season.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from wicksandrowe. Show wicksandrowe's posts

In response to Petey62's comment:

I think Williams is a keeper for this season.  When Rondo returns next season though, I can't see him fitting in unless we trade one of our guards.

When Rondo returns, we're set at the guard spot with Rondo, AB, Lee, Terry and Crawford.  At that point, it's one SF and the rest "bigs" to fill out the roster next season.

I'd say that he would be the Rondo-like passer none of the others can be.

To me Lee would be the extra wheel. And as a defender. Williams isn't bad and is potentially a pretty good swing defender for 2/3s.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Petey - that's a nice problem to have!