CELTS are the FIRST team in HISTORY to follow a 6 game losing streak with a 6 game winnimg streak, what does it mean?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Re: CELTS are the FIRST team in HISTORY to follow a 6 game losing streak with a 6 game winnimg streak, what does it mean?

What does it mean going from 0-6 to 6-0?

It means that those who would prefer to lose with Rondo rather than win without him are in a world of hurt.

It means that the Rondo Era is mercifully over.

Pud

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

Re: CELTS are the FIRST team in HISTORY to follow a 6 game losing streak with a 6 game winnimg streak, what does it mean?

In response to puddinpuddin's comment:

It means that those who would prefer to lose with Rondo rather than win without him are in a world of hurt.

Pud

Nope.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from champs08. Show champs08's posts

It means that the coach has found a way to utilize the talent he has rather than overrelying on Rondo, keeping it close, and playing hero-ball at the end.

Any morning after the Celtics BEAT LA is a good one for me. Jeff Green looks re-energized too--even chest thumping after getting fouled and knocked to the floor by Superman.

SWEET!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In response to champs08's comment:

It means that the coach has found a way to utilize the talent he has rather than overrelying on Rondo, keeping it close, and playing hero-ball at the end.

Making sure that Rondo is a DNP is key.

Out of utter necessity, doc found a way to utilize the talent he had all along... but apparently didn't know it because R9R so dazzled him...  with the brilliance of Fools Gold.

Pud

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mchampion. Show Mchampion's posts

It means the C's are inconsistant.   These games have been at home on the win streak, the C's road record is a very poor 8-14.  And they still need a big man to rebound and play good D when Garnett is out.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

In response to Kirk6's comment:

In response to puddinpuddin's comment:

Pud

I hope you are right.

He's not. Rondo is going nowhere. It kinda reminds of when Dudder said Rondo wouldn't "sniff" another all star game two years ago. nice prediction Dudder. 

Rondo will be back next year better than ever and pud will squirm and blame everything that goes wrong on him. Which is fine. As long as Rondo's around I'm happy. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

In response to Kirk6's comment:

I hope you are right. 

you change your mind alot, kirk. next time the wind shifts, you'll do it again.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

In response to darrylfries' comment:

11 mil and year for Rondo the next couple years. The Celtics will be happy to keep him.  Lots of worse point guards making a whole lot more money.   My guess is he's going nowhere.

You have a point, that's why he needs to be traded before he's up for a new deal. I don't want Rondo inking a near max contract with the C's. When KG and PP retire (2014?) they should try to trade him and get reasonable value in return.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Anyone who has watched the last 6 games and understands basketball...cannot deny that the Celtics are moving the ball MUCH better without Rondo's style of half court control and dish (pound it out front and stall player movement and synergy) and that our defense is much better without the swinging gate D of Rondo.  Players are now involved and re-energized - which makes for better chemistry, confidence  and trust.  

For me as a fan, the current Celtics style of play is much more exciting and fun to watch. 

We are simply a better and more loveable TEAM without Rondo.  and everybody is beginning to realize what Pud, Bill, Rally. myself and others have been saying for 2 years...  and more and more Rondo supporters are beginning to question their blind love as the proof is hard to deny. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from JG9000. Show JG9000's posts

In response to darrylfries' comment:

You have a point, that's why he needs to be traded before he's up for a new deal. I don't want Rondo inking a near max contract with the C's. When KG and PP retire (2014?) they should try to trade him and get reasonable value in return.

I have little interest in moving Rondo but your right this year or next would be best for the Celtics. Somone's saying real point guards are like dinosaurs soon to be replaced with non real point guards   Perhaps we should load up on combo guards? .. I'm not convinced that's the recipe for getting championships  .The question begs wheather you like Rondo or not who is gonna replace him?  The playoffs if we make them will expose our poor ballhandlers is my guess.

i don't get the poor ballhandler comment. last night against the Lakers, Bradley, Lee, Terry and Barbosa only had 3 turnovers total. thats less than Rondo averaged each game by himself. our guards are taking care of the ball.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from JG9000. Show JG9000's posts

In response to Eldunker's comment:

Anyone who has watched the last 6 games and understands basketball...cannot deny that the Celtics are moving the ball MUCH better without Rondo's style of half court control and dish (pound it out front and stall player movement and synergy) and that our defense is much better without the swinging gate D of Rondo.  Players are now involved and re-energized - which makes for better chemistry, confidence  and trust.  

For me as a fan, the current Celtics style of play is much more exciting and fun to watch. 

We are simply a better and more loveable TEAM without Rondo.  and everybody is beginning to realize what Pud, Bill, Rally. myself and others have been saying for 2 years...  and more and more Rondo supporters are beginning to question their blind love as the proof is hard to deny. 

extremely well put. i couldn't agree with you more.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from heirplain. Show heirplain's posts

In response to Eldunker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

"We are simply a better and more loveable TEAM without Rondo.  and everybody is beginning to realize what Pud, Bill, Rally. myself and others have been saying for 2 years...  and more and more Rondo supporters are beginning to question their blind love as the proof is hard to deny. "

I hope you are wrong. Everyone has a different maturation time table. Look At Barbosa..He used to only be known for his instant offense to light it up or go to the hoop. Now he has drastically expanded his game to include (in addition to the above), rebounding, assists, steals and a great defensive improvement.. Team first. Hope Rondo follows that mindset. Guess we will see in the Fall. They are more fun to watch. I put my Celtic shirt on last night late and watched the game that I recorded.  Whew! One worth saving.