Celts-Cavs

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dangr76. Show dangr76's posts

Celts-Cavs

Any doubt the Celts will come out hard tonight?  Seems whenever they have a chip on their shoulder they play much better.  Got beat by Toronto earlier this year and came out smoking recently against them.  Swept by Atlanta in the regular season last year.....hammered them in Atlanta just recently.  Miami is the best and will win the title......you know the result of the first two meetings.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indiansbacker. Show Indiansbacker's posts

Re: Celts-Cavs

In Response to Celts-Cavs:
    [QUOTE]Any doubt the Celts will come out hard tonight?  Seems whenever they have a chip on their shoulder they play much better.  Got beat by Toronto earlier this year and came out smoking recently against them.  Swept by Atlanta in the regular season last year.....hammered them in Atlanta just recently.  Miami is the best and will win the title......you know the result of the first two meetings.
    Posted by dangr76[/QUOTE]

Interesting game tonight (it's on NBA-TV nationally)....  National media is only interested in LeBron's return on Dec. 2....  This game is under the radar....  Cavs already beat Celtics in the "Q" this year -- as a Cleveland fan, I would even be surprised if Cavs could do it again....       

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

Yeah, but it's on national television (sort of - nba tv).  That's right isnt it?  Didn't the fans supposedly vote this game in (I have my doubts.)

I hate it when c's have to play on underdogs on national tv because the refs have extra pressure to keep the game watchably close.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbeach48. Show dbeach48's posts

IF the refs arent too biased as in the first meetin

then C's have a good chance

Cavs are a good team

C's like REVENGE see {raps recent loss}

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

You are so right the guy is an idiot.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TeamUmbutu. Show TeamUmbutu's posts

I don't think it will matter how hard the Cavs play tonight. The Celtics will be out for revenge.

I think they will play like they have chips on their shoulders.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

Shaq and K.G had off nights and the C's still won easily and on the road. That's good stuff. Kudo's to the C's bench tonight particularly Big Baby, Marquis and Nate.
        Great game for Rondo. He decided to tear up the poor defending Cavs guards and he did just that. C's win, Lakers lose their 3rd straight. Now that's a good evening. Good night C's fans.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavaliersfan. Show cavaliersfan's posts

In Response to Celts-Cavs:
    [QUOTE]Any doubt the Celts will come out hard tonight?  Seems whenever they have a chip on their shoulder they play much better.  Got beat by Toronto earlier this year and came out smoking recently against them.  Swept by Atlanta in the regular season last year.....hammered them in Atlanta just recently.  Miami is the best and will win the title......you know the result of the first two meetings.
    Posted by dangr76[/QUOTE]
    The Celtics won and they are obviously the better team.  As for Miami, look at the individual statistics. After the Heat big three, the support is very weak.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Re: Celts-Cavs:
    [QUOTE]Lebron should have stayed in Cleveland or gone to Chicago. What an idiot.
    Posted by Kirk6[/QUOTE]

He wanted his talents to be challenged.