Celts Could be #2 in the East by February

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Re: Celts Could be #2 in the East by February

And when mid-April rolls around we could be #4-6 as we have 18 road games in our last 26 games including the back2back2back... by then you'd expend one of the 33-36 yr olds to be gimpy and the others pretty tired:-)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenaboveGold. Show GreenaboveGold's posts

watching this game i realized how overrated the heat are, why aim for the number 2 spot when we can go for the top spot

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

this is only our 2nd game..we will be fine..we got a nice looking team.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenaboveGold. Show GreenaboveGold's posts

In Response to Re: Celts Could be #2 in the East by February:
    [QUOTE]this is only our 2nd game..we will be fine..we got a nice looking team.
    Posted by raider3524[/QUOTE]
    agreed, they're supposed to blow out everybody and we kept it close without our best scorer and one of our best defenders, Lebron james still unclutch

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenaboveGold. Show GreenaboveGold's posts

[QUOTE]I like what I saw from the Celts tonight. The only bad thing I saw was KG. He needs to step up big time.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]
    i think not having Pierce hurt him, without him nobody pay attention to Sasha and focus more on him, ray and rondo but stil no escuse to not  go to the stripe

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

[QUOTE]I like what I saw from the Celts tonight. The only bad thing I saw was KG. He needs to step up big time.

it looks like KG's age is really catching up with him...and i love KG

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenaboveGold. Show GreenaboveGold's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celts Could be #2 in the East by February : it looks like KG's age is really catching up with him...and i love KG
    Posted by raider3524[/QUOTE]
    Doc needs to do the Tim duncan experiment greg popovich did last season play him 25 minutes, he still gives you 10 points and keep fresh for the playoffs, it worked he had a good playoff but they just lost

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celts Could be #2 in the East by February : Doc needs to do the Tim duncan experiment greg popovich did last season play him 25 minutes, he still gives you 10 points and keep fresh for the playoffs, it worked he had a good playoff but they just lost
    Posted by GreenaboveGold[/QUOTE]

exactly...gotta fined away to keep his legs fresh...and this zone we played tonight is a good start.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4420007. Show user_4420007's posts

In Response to Celts Could be #2 in the East by February:
    [QUOTE]http://www.nba.com/celtics/schedule/2011-2012-regular-season-schedule.html#december Check out the schedule guys. The loss tonight is just a temporary setback. After January is over the Celts could end up being the #2 team in the east.

How's this working out?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MichBelgium. Show MichBelgium's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Celts Could be #2 in the East by February : How's this working out?
    Posted by null[/QUOTE]
    no big deal it was a "could" anyhow. hard to predict

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celts Could be #2 in the East by February : no big deal it was a "could" anyhow. hard to predict
    Posted by MichBelgium[/QUOTE]

Better to evalute this team after we have played about 20 games or so. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

I don't think this prediction will come to pass.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4420007. Show user_4420007's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celts Could be #2 in the East by February : About as well as the lakers getting Bynum in the next 24 -48 hours!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]

Last time I looked the Lakers had Bynum. Do you know something the rest of the world doesn't? Has there been a trade without the world knowing of it? Who did the Lakers trade Bynum for? What's the terms of the contract that Bynum must have signed?

Lastly, pray tell you're sources.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobbestgolf. Show bobbestgolf's posts

THE BEST COACH TO TEACH THE 2-3 ZONE IS JB AT SYRACUSE. HIRE HIM AS A CONSULTANT.ALL COMMENTS WELCOME.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4420007. Show user_4420007's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celts Could be #2 in the East by February : Fixed it loser!! NOW - please fix the above, as it should be YOUR!!

With Bynum gone, can you tell me who the Lakers are starting at center?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4420007. Show user_4420007's posts

[QUOTE]Juvenile!!

Can you tell me what college Juvenile came out of and what are his stats? Lastly, where did Bynum get traded to as I can't find what lucky team got the beast from the wild wild west.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4420007. Show user_4420007's posts

In Response to Celts Could be #2 in the East by February:
    [QUOTE]http://www.nba.com/celtics/schedule/2011-2012-regular-season-schedule.html#december Check out the schedule guys. The loss tonight is just a temporary setback. After January is over the Celts could end up being the #2 team in the east.

How's this looking now?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Celts Could be #2 in the East by February : How's this looking now?
    Posted by null[/QUOTE]

This was a thread started one day.  Couple days later and were done.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celts Could be #2 in the East by February : This thread was created on Dec. 28, 2011, in case you didn't know.

sorry, a couple weeks later.