Celts-Heat Schedule

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from wfdog. Show wfdog's posts

Celts-Heat Schedule

Looks to provide plenty of rest for the C's. Especially since the travel days are w/in the same time zone. The sched tightens-up between games 3-6 but I think we can pull it out in the end...

Game 1: Sun., May 1, Boston at Miami, 3:30 p.m. (WIN)
    Game 2: Tues., May 3, Boston at Miami, TBD (Loss)
    Game 3: Sat., May 7, Miami at Boston, 8 p.m. (WIN)
    Game 4: Mon., May 9, Miami at Boston, TBD (WIN)
    Game 5*: Wed., May 11, Boston at Miami, TBD (Loss)
    Game 6*: Fri., May 13, Miami at Boston, TBD (Loss)
    Game 7*: Mon., May 16, Boston at Miami, 8 p.m. (WIN)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

Re: Celts-Heat Schedule

In Response to Celts-Heat Schedule:
    [QUOTE]Looks to provide plenty of rest for the C's. Especially since the travel days are w/in the same time zone. The sched tightens-up between games 3-6 but I think we can pull it out in the end... Game 1: Sun., May 1, Boston at Miami, 3:30 p.m. (WIN) Game 2: Tues., May 3, Boston at Miami, TBD (Loss) Game 3: Sat., May 7, Miami at Boston, 8 p.m. (WIN) Game 4: Mon., May 9, Miami at Boston, TBD (WIN) Game 5*: Wed., May 11, Boston at Miami, TBD (Loss) Game 6*: Fri., May 13, Miami at Boston, TBD (Loss) Game 7*: Mon., May 16, Boston at Miami, 8 p.m. (WIN)
    Posted by wfdog[/QUOTE]

Three games off between game 2 and 3? Wow, the NBA must be hurting for ratings!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ojmega. Show ojmega's posts

thats fine advantage to the older team, the younger team would only anxious to get on the court especially older team so dangerous and potent like this one.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

yeah, but that's a tough stretch after that if it goes that far. Still, I bet the c's veterens will be more disciplined on getting to bed and so forth during that stretch of travel.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from caesarthecat. Show caesarthecat's posts

we sweep them

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from datruthpp34. Show datruthpp34's posts

Get the broom!!!we are going for sweep again!!!mebron will quit next sesson and probably bosh will too!!!at regular sesson I was a lilttle bit worried bout the bull but the pacers did a great job exposing d rose,.thunder and CELTICS to the finals baby!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

The nba would never allow a sweep in this one guys...get serious.  This is their second best marketing opportunity of the playoffs.  Maybe best if the lakers don't make it to the finals.

This thing is going 6 or 7.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wade3. Show Wade3's posts

In Response to Re: Celts-Heat Schedule:
    [QUOTE]The nba would never allow a sweep in this one guys...get serious.  This is their second best marketing opportunity of the playoffs.  Maybe best if the lakers don't make it to the finals. This thing is going 6 or 7.
    Posted by cole-ely[/QUOTE]

The best marketing opportunity would be heat and lakers in finals.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

We'll just have to take it one game at a time, but I have to be optimistic for the Celtics with that extra rest between games 2 and 3!  It can only work in our favor, especially if we can win at least 1 in Miami.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PierceIsTheTruth. Show PierceIsTheTruth's posts

we sweep them or win in 6. win game 1,3,4,6

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

sweep? come on people...get serious here

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

I agree, win games 1,3,4,6... don't let the refs have a chance to steal what you rightfully deserve in a game 7 debacle like the one in LA last June.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

HAVE to take game 1, with an entire week off and the practices

Unless he has a great practice today or tomorrow I would hold shaq out of game 1. That knowing that we'll all be VERY rested and should hopefully get a W. If a loss does happe (a very bad blow) then he caould perhaps be a trump card for game 2 that pumps us up... discourages the Heat, changes the outlook, etc.

If we win game 1 as I expect (knock on wood) we can afford to hold Shaq out of game 2... then he gets an additional week off since we do not play again till saturday's game 3. When it will have been a MONTH since his original 10 day-2 week injury occured. Returning home tied 1-1 to find the 14-17 minute, 9-11 point, 5-6 rebound 1 block Shaq from Nov-Jan waiting for us would be a series changing move. Take games 3 and 4. And even if you drop game 5... gotta expect to win it in 6.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

Celtics in 6

Celtics
    Heat
    Celtics
    Celtics
    Heat
    Celtics

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jump-ball-overtime. Show Jump-ball-overtime's posts

Celtics in 5 or 6.