CELTS-HORNETS

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

CELTS-HORNETS

I xpect a beatdown by the celts tonight and expect rr to answer the chris paul challeneg. again this is like last year all over again except that we get shaq and jermaine bak for reinforcement. plus wafer.. where as we were stuk last year with the same players. celts will win for they can then go bak into a funk til shaq returns. tough to maintain the focus without a challenge right now.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

Re: CELTS-HORNETS

Another sluggish start to the game. When will the Celtics learn they need to start the game with aggression. Too many jumpers missed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Iwould  be happy if win by 1 lets just got out of here with a W

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from allen2034. Show allen2034's posts

not this AGAIN!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

I don't know what I'm doing posting after last night.  If they want the #1 seed in the East, it's time to start stepping up night after night (can you say back to back?).
    Holding my breath and watching.
    Why did Rondo start?  I'm not buying that  "I'm not hurt" talk.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

Why did they not start Green? This is ridicolous, to only score 14 points in the 1st period. Too many jump shots. Start Green instead of Ray Allen DOC!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from allen2034. Show allen2034's posts

i hope doc takes out all the  starters for this quarter and see what happens

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Doc has no balls.. hes prob telling them hes sorry for not coaching better

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Good things the playoffs aren't starting tonite, eh?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Belinelli ( A GUARD) outscoring Celtics team

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondo9Fan. Show RajonRondo9Fan's posts

why would you put Green at SG, something he's not. He is a SF/PF

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

In Response to Re: CELTS-HORNETS:
    [QUOTE]why would you put Green at SG, something he's not. He is a SF/PF
    Posted by RajonRondo9Fan[/QUOTE]

You move Pierce to the two and put Green at 3.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from allen2034. Show allen2034's posts

[QUOTE]Doc has no balls.. hes prob telling them hes sorry for not coaching better
    Posted by Karllost[/QUOTE]
    i wish he had that aggressiveness of a greg popavich...i feel doc is way too caring about the players feelings if he keeps them on the bench...i mean come on this second unit is playing a million times harder than the celtics

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: CELTS-HORNETS : i wish he had that aggressiveness of a greg popavich...i feel doc is way too caring about the players feelings if he keeps them on the bench...i mean come on this second unit is playing a million times harder than the celtics
    Posted by allen2034[/QUOTE]
    It's his style.  Remember Sheed yelling at him on the sidelines last year?  Like developing young players, those are two areas where Doc is a bit challenged.  He coaches good in the playoffs though.  Hope the C's get up to speed by then.  Right now, the C in Celtic's might as well stand for Clunkers.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: CELTS-HORNETS : You move Pierce to the two and put Green at 3.
    Posted by CelticFanLA[/QUOTE]this may occur at some point in the future or next year,not right now. so u will bench both ray and rondo.. come on! that will lead to more issues with chemistry as shaq comes bak. like last year, we just have to play thru it.. get off the roof guys. all team go thu this, we just pik the exact same time every year.. late february-march...come april, we will be peaking again. best to just get it out of the way right now. this can tand wont continue indefinitely fairweather fans...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: CELTS-HORNETS : this may occur at some point in the future or next year,not right now. so u will bench both ray and rondo.. come on! that will lead to more issues with chemistry as shaq comes bak. like last year, we just have to play thru it.. get off the roof guys. all team go thu this, we just pik the exact same time every year.. late february-march...come april, we will be peaking again. best to just get it out of the way right now. this can tand wont continue indefinitely fairweather fans...
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

Rondo would be at the 1, so he would not be benched

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

Another misses jumper by Garnett, this is not looking good, come one Celtics!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

The BIG 3 stinks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  BENCH THEIR ARSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

The reserves, Green, Delonte, Baby, were in and NO lead got down to as little as 7, then the starters come in and the lead goes right back up. Its now at 11. I dont  get it. Why do the Celtics trade for Green and do not play the guy! I keep on hearing talk about about how the starters are playing too many minutes, then why dont they sit and let the reserves play more?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

The bench fights and gets the game semi close again and the starters come back in and the Hornets go 9-11 in their next shots.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Doc cowers around the starters... just wont break his script/

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Doc will never lose faith in the starters this year.  Unless the bench starts shooting 100%, don't expect Doc to keep them in more than the minimum

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from LiJere. Show LiJere's posts

What a SURPRISE, scoring 14 points in the 1st quarter.  This team just plain SUCKS!!!!  DOC can't coach worth sh***t; why are they settling for jump shots, when all they talk about is their inside play.  I definitely see BANNER 18 in the future (HAHAHAHA).

Let's see what lame excuse these supposedly professional players conjure up for tonight.  Why can't they just admit they SUCK, along with DOC & AINGE.  It's amazing that KG thinks all it takes is to intimidate the other players, and they are going to roll over and die.

I stated last night I was done watching this team, and after turning tonight's game on to see if they were performing any better (I knew they didn't have it in them), I'm most definitely done watching this bunch of SCUM-BAGS.

As usual this old bunch has way too many turnovers and fouls; it's almost as bad as watching washed up boxers or football players.

Here we are with the league's assists leader, and all we have is SEVEN assists in the 2nd quarter, way to go, what an improvement.  I'm just glad I don't have to pay these bumbling idiots.  Imagine if real people underperformed at their jobs, more than likely we would have been FIRED by now.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

Lead back up to 15 and Celtic starters are in, come on Doc!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from allen2034. Show allen2034's posts

[QUOTE]What a SURPRISE, scoring 14 points in the 1st quarter.  This team just plain SUCKS!!!!   DOC can't coach worth sh***t; why are they settling for jump shots, when all they talk about is their inside play.  I definitely see BANNER 18 in the future ( HAHAHAHA ). Let's see what lame excuse these supposedly professional players conjure up for tonight.  Why can't they just admit they SUCK, along with DOC & AINGE.  It's amazing that KG thinks all it takes is to intimidate the other players, and they are going to roll over and die. I stated last night I was done watching this team, and after turning tonight's game on to see if they were performing any better (I knew they didn't have it in them), I'm most definitely done watching this bunch of SCUM-BAGS . As usual this old bunch has way too many turnovers and fouls; it's almost as bad as watching washed up boxers or football players. Here we are with the league's assists leader, and all we have is SEVEN assists in the 2nd quarter, way to go, what an improvement.  I'm just glad I don't have to pay these bumbling idiots.  Imagine if real people underperformed at their jobs, more than likely we would have been FIRED by now.
    Posted by LiJere[/QUOTE]
    since your finished with your crap fest...its about time you go cheer for some other team...you are not a true fan