CELTS-HORNETS

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

Re: CELTS-HORNETS

The Celtics best line up tonight was, Delonte, Ray, Baby, Green and Kg. If pierce continues to struggle green should see more time at the 3!!!  What is he 3 for 20 his last 2 games?  Yeah, i know he must be injured!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

In Response to Re: CELTS-HORNETS:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: CELTS-HORNETS : Makes me worry more, as we tend to play down to the competition
    Posted by breaktime[/QUOTE]

The Wizzards will be tanking games the rest of the way they playing for ping pong balls.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: CELTS-HORNETS : The Wizzards will be tanking games the rest of the way they playing for ping pong balls.
    Posted by genaro008[/QUOTE]
    Hope you're right

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from proftom. Show proftom's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: CELTS-HORNETS : I don't see 3 days off anywhere on the C's schedule. But I do see 3 more back to backs
    Posted by breaktime[/QUOTE]

Thinking sit Rondo wednesday or friday next week. Or, extremely low minutes, like 12 minutes one of both nights. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: CELTS-HORNETS : Agreed, Rondo should not have come in. I keep on hearing that he is tired, so then rest him. He played 29 minutes to Delonte's 19. Ray played 44 minutes tonight. Celtics are going to have to let Green get more minutes.
    Posted by CelticFanLA[/QUOTE]doc is like belichick and francona in this way. they give their guys a longgg rope but believe me they know what the reality is. at some point, just like a hurricane, that hammer just drops and its over! had we lost this game that would have been it for rr. he will get a couple of more shots but that rope is getting shorter and shorter. i remember just 2 days ago doc said he will play his entire bench and limit his starters to 30 mins going forward. today ray played 44 minutes. point is the facts impact doc. we cant be free fallling. he will do whatever he has got to do!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]Didn't see but the last five minutes, but just saw the box score.  Looks like the playoff rotation + Shaq.  I thought I saw someone on here get bashed for suggesting that an 8/9 man rotation would suffice for the playoffs.  If this evening is any indication they were correct.....
    Posted by jallen3531[/QUOTE]

When Shaq returns he starts. Krstic moves to the bench but not a sure thing that he becomes Shaq's backup as JO is scheduled to return 2 weeks from now.

6th man - Davis
    7th - Green
    8th - Delonte
    9th - Krstic or JO
    10th - Murphy
    11th - Arroyo or Pavlovic

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from proftom. Show proftom's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: CELTS-HORNETS : When Shaq returns he starts. Krstic moves to the bench but not a sure thing that he becomes Shaq's backup as JO is scheduled to return 2 weeks from now. 6th man - Davis 7th - Green 8th - Delonte 9th - Krstic or JO 10th - Murphy 11th - Arroyo or Pavlovic
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

Agreed, very deep bench. Bench will end up being our strength. Lot stronger than it was two months ago. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]The BIG 3 stinks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  BENCH THEIR ARSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by jdm894g[/QUOTE]

Really?  So you think Ray should have been benched tonight?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

A pure shooter shots his way out of a slump. I never care if Ray is off he knows how to make money and not worry about his s;ump. Pure Shooter

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

I'm with you, Genaro.   He contributed 20 points last night.  He had 3 steals, shot 54%, shot 50% from 3 point land, have 4 rebounds....and he stinks.   Not every night is going to be a jump shooting night but with a contribution like this, how can one complain?

Some people just gotta complain.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Ray can go 1 for 11 and I still want him to shoot late in games.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: CELTS-HORNETS : Agreed, very deep bench. Bench will end up being our strength. Lot stronger than it was two months ago. 
    Posted by proftom[/QUOTE]is there another team that can throw out a baby-green-krstic-west out there on a bech rotation? add to that our starting 5 with shaq (assuming rr at least becomes average again), no one can beat that. but the key with doc and danny are the situational deep bench guys... who else could trot out a murph-j0n-wafer (does too much to not be in the top 12, and has more height than arroyo)  for their 10 thru 12 guys with the option of bringing in a sasha or arroyo from the 13-14 spot. no matter what bradley will not sniff the court in the playoffs! i dont even want to consider the situation where he might. perhaps to slow down rose if rr and west are both hurt!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

I believe when the engine is running well, we'll have a great number of offensive weapons and can beat anyone.  But, other teams have great offensive engines, too.  So, the key is for our defense to jell like it had early in the season and over the last few years.  If we can do that, number 18 is in sight.