Celts vs. Bucks 11/10/12

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Re: Celts vs. Bucks 11/10/12

I have said the use of the term 'rebuilt' is 100% acceptable... they 'rebuilt' a roster intent on winning a championship and signed two VERY old players in order to do so.

The use of the term 'rebuilding' such as your 'expectations are too high this is a rebuilding year' excuse, is not accurate or an acceptable comment from someone who I consider to be a real fan of this team AND smarter about how that term is used in the sport.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Wow, I am very impressed that you were able to post that.

If Ainge trades for a win-now veteran then it will mean he still views the team as being one addition away from a serious contender... therefore the 'rebuilding' will be postponed.

If he trades players away for younger guys or draft picks that will obviously help them team more in the future then now, I will say it looks like he is going into 'rebuilding' mode. he obviously rebuilt the roster, but with an eye on contending for 2 years and THEN rebuilding. 

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Oh I thought for a second you were going to be an actual adult and not fight this tooth and nail like always.

I'm sorry but the Webster's defintion of 'rebuilding' is not what the sporting world or the NBA has in mind when it uses that term to describe whats going on with a franchise.

I thought you just said that from now on you would use the world 'rebuilt' as it comes to the top to bottom lineup... we basically saw the C's do the exact same thing last year... and not use the term 'rebuilding' when making excuses for why our expectations will be lower b/c Danny has his eyes on the future.. which is not the case.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

So when you tell us all to expect this team to just make the 2nd rd but not be nearly as good as most thought, and that we have no shot of beating the Heat until Wade is like 33 in a couple of years and that this is a rebuilding year... that is using the dictionary defintion of 'rebuilding'?

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

It is practically the same thing. Last year the Celtics still had their 5 starters, and 3 guys who barely played in '11, 2 vet min guys and a d-leaguer.

This year the Celtics still have

Pierce

Rondo

KG

Bass

Wilcox

Avery

We have our 5 starters, and a guy who played half the season before he got hurt. Green is also not really a newcomer b/c he played the 2nd half of '11. The only difference I see as that we got rid of some vet min non rotation guys in Sasha/'Quis for a couple new vet min non rotation guys in Collins, barbosa (when avery retuns) and Darko (so far).

Both rosters were 'rebuilt'

Only 50% of the actual 10-11 man rotation that would be used to win games was turned over both years, and an even less % of the 8-9 man playoff rotation was changed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

And in the end regardless of if there are 1-2 more new players this year... the term 'rebuilding' doesn't apply to the situation, so stop calling it rebuilding, its not.

You just said we are not rebuilding like the Bobcats are... keep it that way. Nothing you say can make the Celtics a 'rebuilding team' right now in the way that term is used in regards to sports and the NBA... sorry just the truth.

When Danny trades away players who help with current W's for future youth and picks... then I will say he has thrown in the towel and begun rebuilding.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Wow what shameful childish immaturity... you actually seem proud when you humiliate yourself in public.

I have never tried to 'censor' anyone... say anything you want... if it is not fact I will tell you so and prove my point with solid reasoning and the superior facts to yours.

As I just did... the Celtics are NOT rebuilding... post it as often as you want, it doesn't make it true.

Ainge 'rebuilt' 70% of the roster and like 45% of the playoff rotation for a two year title run that doesn't become a rebuilding effort until he blows up this expensive veteran top 10 team. Until then, no rebuilding era has happened, end of story. 

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

And now you spin back in a circle to your sad little game of bringing things up from the past when you lose an argument in the present. Thanks for trying, but again you lapse into fits of petty immaturity and personal attack.

I thought we almost got somewhere when you said:

Fine. Let's just wait and see if Ainge makes a move on or before the trade deadline.

If Ainge makes a move, then "rebuilt" becomes "rebuilding".

Yes. This is a REBUILT lineup, not a REBUILDING team... you saw it there for a split second.

But you just couldn't accept sounding like you had conceded and given up on something, even if you were shown to be wrong, so you keep the fight going. Ah well... you were almost able to see the better points this time around fierce, but I guess you just had to humiliate yourself with childish antics instead...

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Man you must really enjoy both being wrong and a child. Good luck with your 'games'.

I just post the truth and when you lose an argument and resort to being a fool and playing games it just makes you look even more like the sad petty kid you obviously are.

Ah well, regardless you lose. Take care. 

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Now I know how everybody else feels when my brow/in/law visits and we go at it about econoimics/politics....for hours...I have a lot of apologizing to do...