2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

Re: Celts vs. Nets

In response to Fierce34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I don't think Ainge will trade Olynyk.

[/QUOTE]

He will probably have to trade one of Sullinger and Olynyk.  Depends upon what kind of 5 he can find.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to chris33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The Nets shot 35 free throws.

We shot 17.

I wondered for a while if the refs would ever call a foul on the Nets.

[/QUOTE]

What???

Conspiracy?

In preseason?

HAHAHA

[/QUOTE]

Free throws were the difference in the game.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

I feel more confident now than before, we are going to be a good team, a better team in April than we were last year. We have a better coach, more athletisism, adaptability and overall depth than last year. So fire up all your witty dowloads and snide comments and your 2 inch font BWAHAHAHAHAs ,which is probaly the biggest thing you've ever whipped out in public, and have at it now, because you won't be able to later.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Mployee8's comment:
    [QUOTE]

If the C's keep it close or pull out a win, the Fungus will be attacking the C's effort saying that KG & DWill didn't play ... More lame excuses to discredit a good effort by the C's can be expected as the Fungus tries to push everyones buttons as usual every day.

[/QUOTE]

The Celtics shoot 35.6% and you're saying that's a good effort?

Did you even watch the game?

The Nets emptied their bench in the 4th qtr. and the Celts still lost!

In the NBA, a good effort is not enough.

[/QUOTE]

You.re an idiot!

I've watched the game twice now. First you said we couldn't defend their starters. When their starters came back in we played them even. Now what's your excuse. So they don't have KG & DWill ... We don't have RR and Fav hasn't played much if at all tonight. We went ahead and ended up losing by 2!  

Ya know what ... I'm good with that. If we play the entire NBA to the last tick of the clock and lose 60% of those games by 2 that's a double win as far as I'm concerned. Not only does that mean we are competitive but we will also be in the top tier of the lottery. Does it get any better than that?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to DrBoogiebone's comment:
    [QUOTE]

??? what was that last play???....???? ....Ok, whatever.... Lee of all people?

[/QUOTE]

I keep saying it, one of the Celts' weakness is they have no go to guy.

How can you win tight games without a Paul Pierce type player?

Even if the Celts can keep it close, in the end they will lose because they don't have that clutch player.

[/QUOTE]

PP scored is 1st 2 points of the game with 6 secs left in the half. Not exactly a go to guy that can create his own shot anymore. He must have finished with 6-7 pts and 5 rbs and 4 assts for the night ... You can pay him for that effort ... I'm satisfied that the C's aren't.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

Hahaha ... Hey Fungus, Brooklyn was worse than the C's in shooting % ... You better send Jason Kidd a memo!    And what ever happened to your cry about rebounding?

http://scores.espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=400491549

Team Stat Comparison   BOS BKN Points 80 82 FGM-FGA 31-87 (.356) 27-76 (.355) 3PM-3PA 5-17 (.294) 3-21 (.143) FTM-FTA 13-17 (.765) 25-35 (.714) Rebounds (Offensive-Total) 11- 49 11- 49 Assists 20 15 Turnovers 22 21 Steals 13 13 Blocks 4 8 Fast Break Points 18 9 Fouls (Tech/Flagrant) 26 (1/0) 23 (5/0)

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrBoogiebone. Show DrBoogiebone's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to DrBoogiebone's comment:
    [QUOTE]

??? what was that last play???....???? ....Ok, whatever.... Lee of all people?

[/QUOTE]

I keep saying it, one of the Celts' weakness is they have no go to guy.

How can you win tight games without a Paul Pierce type player?

Even if the Celts can keep it close, in the end they will lose because they don't have that clutch player.

[/QUOTE]

That's not what i meant with that statement. It's the "play" that I was taking about. Stevens drew that up out of a timeout. Sideline out of bound throw-in to the opposite corner (?) to Lee, who made a cut right to that position. Very, very dangerous pass! Why would you draw up a play like that? Very odd. The guy inbounding that pass had to clear everyone to get it to lee in that corner.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.