CELTS will CLIP some overrated LA grill tonight!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

Re: CELTS will CLIP some overrated LA grill tonight!

COMMIE, I do agree and I think it's time for that winning streak to end. I don't see the Celtics answer for Blake Griffin in the paint and on the boards. Unless the Celtics want to waste fouls on him by using Jason Collins, I don't see KG keeping up with him.  Rondo needs a solid game and his has played well against CP3 in the past. The Celtics need to play 48 minutes or they won't win. This is a tough trip because GS is playing good ball. This could be a statement on which direction they are going.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jonrob777. Show jonrob777's posts

In response to Kirk6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

There is no way the Celtics should win this game.

I hope I am wrong.

[/QUOTE]

When you think they can't win, that's when they surprise us. That happened some times last few seasons. I hope tonite will be one they will rise.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to jonrob777's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Kirk6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

There is no way the Celtics should win this game.

I hope I am wrong.

[/QUOTE]

When you think they can't win, that's when they surprise us. That happened some times last few seasons. I hope tonite will be one they will rise.

[/QUOTE]
    It would be nice to see the Celtics win tonight, but it is definitely going to be a challenging game for them.  The Clippers are one of the best teams in the Western Conference. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

The Clippers have a better and more talented team.  IF the Celtics win, it will because Garnett has a great game inside AND either Pierce, Terry or Green light it up offensively AND the Clippers have a poor shooting night.   

IN order for the Celtics to compete night in and night out with the top tier teams, they will NEED to bring in 2 new quality players, not backups, at C and SG.  

I would love to see this lineup play anyone:

Rondo-PG;  Tyreke Evans-SG;  PP-SF;  KG-PF;  Cousins-C

Bradley-6th man with big minutes, in for Evans and alternatively, Rondo and Green off the bench for PP.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamLock. Show JamLock's posts

In response to COMMIE-CONTRARIAN's comment:
    [QUOTE]

not buying the clips.. impressive regular season team but can be kicked in the grill. look for rondo to go for 25 points with 15 assists and perhaps a triple double as a message is clearly sent.. dont forget the celts had the exact same record at this time last year! they can step up against any team not named the heat, lakes or knicks (in crunch time) at this time. who covers pp as he returns to his roots and a bad scoring game or kg?

[/QUOTE]

Agreed.  Celtics will humiliate clip joint and Rondo will embarass the pretender to his throne, chrissy paul.

As Always,

CELTICS RULE THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JamLock

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

You were saying?

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.