Chad Ford- Celtics insight

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from adamceltics. Show adamceltics's posts

Chad Ford- Celtics insight

Chad has the Celtics either taking Jeremy Tyler, JaJuan Johnson or Tyler Honeycutt, what do you guys think? I'm thinking one of the Tyler's.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Re: Chad Ford- Celtics insight

Vuceivc or Jeremy Tyler

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from docc. Show docc's posts

I agree.   Tho I don't know all the players like Chad Ford.   JuJaun Johnson is a real good player if he "falls".   I don't Honeycutt as well but, I think he did play well when I saw him.   I just didn't study him well enough to know what his strengths and weaknesses are...what his game is like.   Tyler may be all hype and no true NBA talent.   I've only read about him.   Never seen him play.   Just because you're big or all high school doesn't mean you're gonna be NBA talent (see Gerald Green).   C's safe pick may not be Tyler as DA/Papille don't know how to judge the "little things" that make players good.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Tyler is very athletic for a big...still young and raw..but excellent size...won't contribute much until next year.but if they developed Perk, they can develop anybody...plus he does have pro experience....If Vuceivic is there, you have to take him...the experts say he can contribute right away...Those are my pics..unless someone like Brooks or another big, slides...but we need size...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtics1986. Show Celtics1986's posts

Tobias Harris may be available when Boston picks. He is Antoine Walker without the attitude and a great work ethic. However he needs to become a more consistent shooter and is only 19, so he wont pay off for at least three years.
    Another player likely available is Singler from Duke. He will score in the NBA and our scoring off the bench stinks.