Change Required

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bingobilly. Show bingobilly's posts

Change Required

Hate to say it but it's time to fire Doc Rivers.  Blaming this horrid play on the players cannot continue.  It's time to pull the plug on Rivers!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from yersole. Show yersole's posts

Re: Change Required

In response to bingobilly's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Hate to say it but it's time to fire Doc Rivers.  Blaming this horrid play on the players cannot continue.  It's time to pull the plug on Rivers!

[/QUOTE]

Really?

Then don't say it!! Geez

When we lose... fire doc, when we win...doc is one of the best coach in the league.

We are just not that good. We are a jump shooting team with no inside presence and when shots don't fall, we suck!

Don't blame the coach when Green is underachieving, Jet and CL not hitting their shots.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bingobilly. Show bingobilly's posts

Yes, all that is true however, the good book of management specifically says when the "team" no matter what business or industry or sport is failing you MUST get rid of the manager (as in coach...)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from trouts. Show trouts's posts

I watched that putrid display against the Clippers last night and my take is that they and other "elite" teams have much better personnel.  Their reserves are  way better and then you have Hill and Billups in civvies sitting behind the bench. If anyone has to go it's Ainge who has assembled this sorry bunch of aging, over-paid slackers.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mchampion. Show Mchampion's posts

In response to trouts' comment:
    [QUOTE]

I watched that putrid display against the Clippers last night and my take is that they and other "elite" teams have much better personnel.  Their reserves are  way better and then you have Hill and Billups in civvies sitting behind the bench. If anyone has to go it's Ainge who has assembled this sorry bunch of aging, over-paid slackers.

[/QUOTE]

Might have to agree with trout.  The biggest problem is DA does not value a big man.  Until he understands the only way to win is with a big man this team is done.